Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > JonBenet Ramsey

Notices

JonBenet Ramsey What really happened to 6 year old JonBenet? Someone is getting away with murder. All information posted on this site is gained through published documentation on this case. It is strictly opinion only.

Old 08-19-2012, 10:07 PM
Karma is a beautiful thing ~

Does anyone have the Kolar book for sale?

I know that I can get the book on Amazon, but was wondering if someone here might have a copy that they would like to sell for a better price than I can get it off of Amazon. Seriously, the cheapest price is almost $24 and there are some used on there selling it for over $45.

If someone will sell it for a decent discount off of what they paid for it, I will do the same in turn when I am done reading it. After a few of these "deals", some lucky person will get it for free!

Thanks much!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612
The Following User Says Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2012, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by norest4thewicked View Post
I know that I can get the book on Amazon, but was wondering if someone here might have a copy that they would like to sell for a better price than I can get it off of Amazon. Seriously, the cheapest price is almost $24 and there are some used on there selling it for over $45.

If someone will sell it for a decent discount off of what they paid for it, I will do the same in turn when I am done reading it. After a few of these "deals", some lucky person will get it for free!

Thanks much!
I have Jeff Aston's book and don't mind passing it on to someone. If anyone is interested. And put me on a list for Kolar's also. If you're close to a Half Price books check and see if they have a copy.

All opinions expressed by me on Websleuths are my very own thoughts, not yours, and are to stay on this website
The Following User Says Thank You to ILikeToBendPages For This Useful Post: