CO - Kara Nichols, 19, Colorado Springs, 9 Oct 2012, found deceased 2022 *arrest*

The agency she works for has now posted her missing poster. I am still on the fence regarding the legitimacy of that agency.
Actually, there's dialog about her missing as far back as Oct. 12! It's worth looking at, definitely!

Hi all,
I used to work with Kara (not in the modeling thing, though she was pursuing that at the same time) and thought I'd add some information for those interested.
Yes, she was in Chicago recently but her parents are in Colorado. They sent her to live with family to try to get her away from some of the bad influences in her life. She was there for a while but came back to Colorado several weeks before her disappearance.
She is a good kid. She got caught up with a bad crowd and a boyfriend who was into the wrong things but she was trying to clean herself up. The reports all say she was going to Denver for employment but my understanding is that she was actually going up there for a rave and was last seen leaving with some guys her friends didn't know. Feel free to ask any more questions if you like. I've never been a close friend of hers but I did work with her for a while and just want to see her safely home.

Welcome to Websleuths, Afterall! Thanks for your insight. So, I take it you worked with her at the restaurant that was mentioned in the comment section of the news channel? Does her boyfriend work, or just lurk outside of the restaurant while she did? Why didn't he go to the rave as well? It seems one close friend seemed to think she was going for employment as well. Who were the friends that saw her leave? Do you mean they saw her leave with "guys her friends didn't know" from the rave, or the Springs? Thanks for joining and for offering to help with questions!

Hi all,
I used to work with Kara (not in the modeling thing, though she was pursuing that at the same time) and thought I'd add some information for those interested.
Yes, she was in Chicago recently but her parents are in Colorado. They sent her to live with family to try to get her away from some of the bad influences in her life. She was there for a while but came back to Colorado several weeks before her disappearance.
She is a good kid. She got caught up with a bad crowd and a boyfriend who was into the wrong things but she was trying to clean herself up. The reports all say she was going to Denver for employment but my understanding is that she was actually going up there for a rave and was last seen leaving with some guys her friends didn't know. Feel free to ask any more questions if you like. I've never been a close friend of hers but I did work with her for a while and just want to see her safely home.

:welcome: Afterall! :welcome4:

I am sorry for your concern of your friend/acquaintance!

thank you for helping WS help find Kara!

this may seem,like a long shot...

but.. Did,the people,who,saw Kara leave(rave or ?) see the make, color,year of the car... And did they see what state the plate/tags of,the car were from?

I

Welcome to Websleuths, Afterall! Thanks for your insight. So, I take it you worked with her at the restaurant that was mentioned in the comment section of the news channel? Does her boyfriend work, or just lurk outside of the restaurant while she did? Why didn't he go to the rave as well? It seems one close friend seemed to think she was going for employment as well. Who were the friends that saw her leave? Do you mean they saw her leave with "guys her friends didn't know" from the rave, or the Springs? Thanks for joining and for offering to help with questions!

Yep, I worked with her at the restaurant. She quit before she went to Chicago though and didn't return after she came back to Colorado. I'm not sure if she and her boyfriend were still together at the time, actually. I think his parents wanted him to stay away from her and they were always kind of hot and cold. I don't know what his deal is, honestly. From what I was told she left the rave with guys her friends didn't know. She didn't have her own car though so I don't know who she went up there with. As I said, we weren't close friends and much of the information I've gotten has been passed around so I can't guarantee its accuracy.

At the time of her disappearance, was she still with this boyfriend that supposedly would lurk outside of her work waiting for her?

ETA: Thanks Afterall for answering my question. I was typing at the same time as you were :)

At the time of her disappearance, was she still with this boyfriend that supposedly would lurk outside if her work waiting for her?

ETA: Thanks Afterall for answeringy question. I was typing at the same time as you were :)

I don't think they were together but he was the first one to start raising red flags about her disappearance online. He was the first one to post on her facebook wall saying that she was missing and to please let himself or her family know if they heard from her. And I don't remember him ever lurking outside of work (that definitely doesn't mean it didn't happen though since I didn't always work with her). She didn't have a car though so she was always relying on rides from different people to get home after.

Can anyone find a rave for the 10th? I can't, but I'm at an age where people would hide rave info from me. lol

I don't think they were together but he was the first one to start raising red flags about her disappearance online. He was the first one to post on her facebook wall saying that she was missing and to please let himself or her family know if they heard from her. And I don't remember him ever lurking outside of work (that definitely doesn't mean it didn't happen though since I didn't always work with her). She didn't have a car though so she was always relying on rides from different people to get home after.

I saw a comment from someone on FB that said they were in the PD when the brother filed the MP report. Do you know if Kara and he are close? Does she have any other siblings? Was she living with the bf at the time she disappeared, with her family or other friends? Does the ex/bf have a vehicle? Thanks in advance....

This may have been asked... But...

has her computer been searched?

Can anyone find a rave for the 10th? I can't, but I'm at an age where people would hide rave info from me. lol

I can say with some level of confidence that a true rave wouldn't be happening on a Wednesday night. Perhaps a club, but considering her age, that would be unlikely but not improbable. I don't know how many clubs in the area allow people under 21 years of age, but she could have a fake ID or know someone at the door. I'll keep looking.

I've found an ad for a job model/promo in the adult entertainment business, Denver. Posted on Oct 4 on an employment hire site. They say they are a new business, casting for films. I wonder if this is the job she was going for.

:moo::moo:

I've found an ad for a job model/promo in the adult entertainment business, Denver. Posted on Oct 4 on an employment hire site. They say they are a new business, casting for films. I wonder if this is the job she was going for.

Are we allowed to supply that link?

I don't see why not!

TIA

You should send the information to law enforcement.

I can't access facebook (as I'm at work), but is it Tyler the creator? He seems to surface in a few cases of missing girls around this age. I believe Hannah Truelove had posted about him on her facebook or twitter account.

Are we talking about her cover photo on FB? I believe that is Chris Tucker from the movie "Friday." I could be wrong but that's who it looks like to me.

I wish we knew who Kara left the rave with.

if you look on her facebook, the picture of her in a black bikini holding a phone has a strange comment. It's by a C Pool.

CP seems to have the same interest in raves. Very active account except btwn sept 28/Oct 27. Martial arts...

Mods, please delete if against TOS.

CP seems to have the same interest in raves. Very active account except btwn sept 28/Oct 27. Martial arts...

Mods, please delete if against TOS.

I agree, very weird comment. He seems quite a bit older. Not quite a bit but too old to be dating Kara.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back