HODGE-PODGE - LISK-related

Oyster bay? Isn't that where other body parts have washed up? In the back yard of one JD?

James Dolan, right? I forgot about that. Legs washed up in his backyard or something, and they were later matched to a torso in a suitcase, found...I forget where.

Yes, and the taunt found in the comments re: Jessica Taylor directed to JD about three more to find. This might be two as one turned up in Oyster Bay, IIRC, in July 2012.

Here are the links to the two other women found in Oyster Bay.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forgotten Reports about Long Island Human Remains Found
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7660197&postcount=44"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forgotten Reports about Long Island Human Remains Found[/ame]

These are the other severed legs that were found...

These are the other severed legs that were found on the North Shore!

SOURCE: Clues to a mystery, Police believe pair of severed legs washed up on North Shore belong to torso found earlier in...

And this:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The Crockpot - Case Related

Here are the links to the two other women found in Oyster Bay.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forgotten Reports about Long Island Human Remains Found

These are the other severed legs that were found...

These are the other severed legs that were found on the North Shore!

SOURCE: Clues to a mystery, Police believe pair of severed legs washed up on North Shore belong to torso found earlier in...

And this: [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8183280&postcount=125"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The Crockpot - Case Related[/ame]
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The Crockpot - Case Related

The Butcher is still operating. Possibly? Or does my Island have 3 serial killers? You know, it is my island.

The Butcher is still operating. Possibly? Or does my Island have 3 serial killers? You know, it is my island.

Could be the Butcher. I wonder about the term "buried". As in actually buried? Or as in washed ashore and later buried by Sandy? Did the original search in 2011 include that area or not? If so, that would mean, the body wasn't there at that time and it is a later victim or a victim transported from somewhere else. Photos of the bag would be interesting and of course, whether the remains are complete or only parts of a body i.e. whether arms or legs or maybe a head is missing.

To my knowledge this area was not included in the OP sweep.
It is a very real possibility this was unearthed or covered up by erosion. Its just sand. It moves. Its quite easy to bury something in the sand. Keeping it there is another issue.

Im waiting for the LISK to wash up on the beach because he played in Butchers playground. Thats the type of stuff movies are made out of. Shotgun rights to film!
There are still unaccounted for parts of the girls down at OP. It would be pretty crazy if they popped up over there. There HAS to be survellince cameras up there. Too much money for their not to be. Makes OB look like the ghetto.

There is no possible way. OB is on south shore - what's in the news is north shore. Or am I missing something in the conversation?

Chris,
I am saying that there are parts of these girls (on OP) unaccounted for. It would be pretty crazy if the guy dumped parts on the north shore as well (and they are now finding these parts up there). If they were spread out over manorville, OP, and now Oyster Bay.
You good? Or did I not properly explain. Let me know and Ill try and put it another way.

Im waiting for the LISK to wash up on the beach because he played in Butchers playground. Thats the type of stuff movies are made out of. Shotgun rights to film!
There are still unaccounted for parts of the girls down at OP. It would be pretty crazy if they popped up over there. There HAS to be survellince cameras up there. Too much money for their not to be. Makes OB look like the ghetto.

You know, one of the most famous serial killer cases in history ended with the killer crossing the path of another killer, also a torso-killer type? Jack the Ripper vanished and was never found. His series stopped. Right after he got more media attention than a torso killer aka staging dismemberer already a year earlier in the area. Just fodder for thoughts.
But back to the matter at hand, we need more info. How far is this from where the next body parts were found?

Brendt - You gotta be more specific!!!!! We got pieces popping up all over here dpread out accross an entire isnald.

Is there some reason we can't use his full name? The guy is well known, and it was widely reported that remains were found washed up in his back yard. No-one is accusing him of having anything to do with murder, are they? If Tom Cruise found a human arm bone in his yard, would we suddenly have to refer to him as TC, in order to protect his identity?

I'm confused.

Is there some reason we can't use his full name? The guy is well known, and it was widely reported that remains were found washed up in his back yard. No-one is accusing him of having anything to do with murder, are they? If Tom Cruise found a human arm bone in his yard, would we suddenly have to refer to him as TC, in order to protect his identity?

I'm confused.

--------------
3/4/12 @ 12:30 pm

Man, seaslug! you sure have done a lot of research!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-164795.html

I'm still confused.

Apparently, I should not read or post on Websleuths while taking medication for pain. It's like trying to follow a breadcrumb trail in the rain. (Or something...I dunno. I'm going to bed.) :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back