Found Deceased OK - Jarral Osburn, 36, Sand Springs, 28 Aug 2012

Good point. I bet that would be easy enough to find out.

i hadnt heard anything or anyone saying/confriming jarral complained of his car acting up before he vanished. so im going to ASSUME it was running ok, at that time ( of course i know from personal experience w/ cars, belts can go out, alternators go out, and right now my stinking transmission is out/ havent drove my focus since sept 2012!) the gas angle? thats a diff story. not sure if he had a full tank or even a 1/4 or if he ran out that fateful evening?

i hadnt heard anything or anyone saying/confriming jarral complained of his car acting up before he vanished. so im going to ASSUME it was running ok, at that time ( of course i know from personal experience w/ cars, belts can go out, alternators go out, and right now my stinking transmission is out/ havent drove my focus since sept 2012!) the gas angle? thats a diff story. not sure if he had a full tank or even a 1/4 or if he ran out that fateful evening?

LE knows. This case has it's hooks into me. I feel so strongly that he might be out in that area.

LE knows. This case has it's hooks into me. I feel so strongly that he might be out in that area.

no doubt surely they would have ( between LE and the tow truck/impound) would know the mechanics of his car/ running smoothly vs a breakdown? or at the very least the aspect of how much gas, if any was in the car?

this case has hooked me the very minute when i seen yet another friend ask on her wall if (her oklahoma friends heard any news on jarral) which led me to ask what was up and she told me the news/ he was missing...

i seen this story about human remains found near lake eufala and that made my heart pound...

http://kfor.com/2013/01/22/bones-discovered-at-the-bottom-of-okla-lake/

however, as you read the remains are seemingly older -perhaps native americans that could be 200-2000 years old. but made me ( sad to say) think majority of oklahoma is in a severe drought state, many our local ponds are hardly anything but glorified puddles, and our creeks our gone and rivers dwindling down...where i am we are in the dark red brown/ exceptional, Tulsa county is red/extreme and the far western brinks are dark red/brown exceptional drought conditions too..not far stretch to think that tulsa's ponds, lakes, even keystone lake is suffering a similiar condition...i shudder to think that could my friend be found like this/ receding waters reveal his where abouts???

http://www.mesonet.org/index.php/ag...sentials/drought/oklahoma_drought_monitor_map

(to show the severity of our drought)

http://geology.com/county-map/oklahoma.shtml

to show the countys and citys, ie to see tulsa/tulsa county and where it relates in all this..

i know this is late, and i had been meaning to type this when i first noticed it awhile ago, but who ever somehow got jarrals picture/thread link in the home page of WS as a "spotlight case", thank you! :)

Jarral Ray Osburn went missing from Sand Springs OK on August 28, 2012. His abandoned vehicle was located at 65th and North Cinncinnati on August 29, 2012.

jarrallosburn.jpg

Anyone with information should contact: Sand Springs Police Department at (918) 245-8777.

This guy looks just like Cincinnati Reds 3rd baseman Scott Rolen

See for yourselves

scott rolen - Google Search

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    147.8 KB · Views: 16
Gangs don't kill for "initiations." Gangs kill over drugs.

not a true statement. one of my best friend's brothers murdered 2 people in a gang initiation. it's real and not uncommon.

well got sad news, jarrals father ray apparently passed away ( 5-28-14 i believe) still no news of jarral or where he is. my only comfort is that father and son are now reunited in heaven and he/ray got his answers...in mean time jarral is still missing and not found yet.

Search for missing Sand Springs man continues five years later

http://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/search-for-missing-sand-springs-man-continues-five-years-later

Osburn's mother said the family has been through so much the last several years, and they need answers.

"It's been hard, then you realize after two or three months is gone that he really is missing and we don't know where he's at. Please, help us find him," said Osburn's stepmother Jane Osburn.

The Tulsa County Sheriff's Office and Sand Springs Police Department are actively working the case. They believe foul play was involved in Osburn's death.

Investigators said there are people who know what happened to Osburn, but have refused to cooperate.

Family of Sand Springs man missing since 2012 pushes for answers, closure

http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepagelatest/family-of-sand-springs-man-missing-since-pushes-for-answers/article_5cac5df9-28de-5cf0-b10e-88ad379e2e6b.html

Six family members — his mother, stepmother, brother, two stepbrothers and stepsister — traveled from Arkansas City, Kansas, to Tulsa on Saturday to urge anyone who knows where Osburn or his body may be to come forward.

“We’re not worried about what happened,” Shawn Hull, Osburn’s stepbrother, said during an intimate news conference at the Sheriff’s Office. “We’re here to try to bring him home.”

Little information has been made available from the ongoing investigation into Osburn’s disappearance.

Osburn had failed to show up to work at Spirit AeroSystems in Tulsa, deputies said in a news release.

Records show his cellphone was used through the early morning hours of Aug. 29, 2012, after which all activity stopped, according to the release. Just before 8 a.m. on that day, Tulsa County deputies found Osburn’s blue 1994 Oldsmobile CLS abandoned in the area of 6510 N. Cincinnati Ave. It was towed, deputies said.

Though they don’t have any answers, members of his family said they know one thing for sure: Osburn didn’t disappear of his own will.

“He loved Ray (his father) too much and he loved his daughter too much,” said Jane Osburn, his stepmother. “He wouldn’t have just disappeared.”

His absence at funerals after the deaths of family — including his father, who died from cancer — and friends that have happened in the years since his disappearance, too, have been an indication.

“There have been so many deaths that are really important to him,” said Shawn Hull, his stepbrother. “There’s no way he would miss those. There’s just no way.

The impact of Jarral Osburn’s disappearance on his daughter, who is now 14, has been one of the hardest.

“She has grown up without her father,” Suzanne Hull said. “He adored her, and she adored him. That was his life, and he loved her so much.”

The timing of the incident also made the possibility that he voluntarily disappeared particularly unlikely, she said. He had been on the up and up after struggling with drug abuse and being in and out of rehabilitation for several years.

[video=youtube;14Y7nu7eVYk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14Y7nu7eVYk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14Y7nu7eVYk[/video]

Hello! I know I'm beyond late to this discussion. I've only recently been introduced to this very sad case. I'm wondering if anyone has any info about JC. Anything at all. Thanks

Jarral Ray Osburn – The Charley Project

Jarral Ray Osburn

jarral_ray_osburn_1.jpg
jarral_ray_osburn_2.jpg
jarral_ray_osburn_3.jpg

Missing Since 08/28/2012
Missing From Owasso, Oklahoma
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Male
Race White
Age 36 years old
Height and Weight 5'8, 140 - 150 pounds
Medical Conditions Osburn suffers from spinal stenosis, with 50% narrowing of his L4, L5, S1 joints.
Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, green eyes. Osburn goes by his initials, JR. He has a scar on his chin and a scar on his right ankle. He has the following tattoos: devils on his chest, a devil on his left arm and a lady on his right arm.

Details of Disappearance
Osburn was last seen at the Walgreens pharmacy in the 12800 block of east 96th Street in Owasso, Oklahoma at 5:35 p.m. on August 28, 2012. He has never been heard from again.

After his disappearance, his blue 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass was found locked and abandoned in the roadway, facing north, in the 6500 block of north Cincinnati in Tulsa, Oklahoma. It was towed and there was no evidence of foul play. Osburn has not used his cellular phone or bank accounts since the day of his disappearance.

Osburn worked for Spirit Aerosystems at the time of his disappearance, and lived alone in an RV park in the 200 block of west Avenue in Sand Springs, Oklahoma. Although he had previously struggled with drugs, he had been clean for two years by the time of his disappearance and his family doesn't believe he would have abandoned them. His case remains unsolved.

Found deceased.

According to TCSO, a hiker found human remains near Oakcliff Drive in northern Tulsa County on February 15. On Wednesday, those remains were identified at 35-year-old Jarral Ray “J.R.” Osburn by the Medical Examiner’s Office.

Deputies say Osburn’s cause and manner of death have not yet been determined.

Remains Of Sand Springs Man Found Decade After His Disappearance

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500