Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad i think Amanda Berry's mom died in 2006; I am so glad they got out and that guy has been caught!

So incredibly sad if true that Amanda's mother is no longer with us!

i dont like that 911 operator...and that is me being nice

This is just astounding!! I'm so glad they were found alive!

Anyone notice Amanda Berry said she had been on the news in the 911 call? I wonder how much they've been able to watch TV.

Yes I noticed that. How they must have been suffering all those years. :(

I think it was just overloaded. Great find! Here is the copy in case it happens again:

Gina DeJesus’ disappearance has changed her neighborhood
by Ariel Castro

(Plain Press, June 2004) Since April 2, 2004 , the day 14-year-old Gina DeJesus was last seen on her way home from Wilbur Wright Middle School , neighborhood residents have been taken by an overwhelming need for caution. Parents are more strictly enforcing curfews, encouraging their children to walk in groups, or driving them to and from school when they had previously walked alone.

“You can tell the difference,” DeJesus’ mother, Nancy Ruiz said. “People are watching out for each other’s kids. It’s a shame that a tragedy had to happen for me to really know my neighbors. Bless their hearts, they’ve been great.”

On Cleveland ’s west side, it is difficult to go any length of time without seeing Gina’s picture on telephone poles, in windows, or on cars along the busy streets.

“People are really looking out for my daughter,” Ruiz said.

<modsnip>

http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and...g-missing-women-found-alive-in-west-side-home

A snip from the article I linked:

It's unclear what connection exists, but a man named Ariel Castro penned an article in 2004 for the Plain Press on the girls' disappearances.

News conference "any minute now" Piers Morgan is saying.

REGARDING THE PHOTO OF AMANDA AND HER CHILD

Please refrain from posting the photo directly here. It includes a minor child. We do not allow the posting of minors or their information.

If anyone wishes to remove the child (or her face) from the photo, then it can be posted.

Thanks!

So incredibly sad if true that Amanda's mother is no longer with us!

It's true, she passed a couple years ago. She never stopped looking though. Even went to Montel to see Sylvia Brown. (Who told her she was dead and in Lake Erie)

Doctor is saying they are in "fair" condition but does not tell anything else, no details.

Why the press conference then?

Press conference Dr. Maloney (I think) from Metro

Currently they are safe...appear to be in fair condition at moment...in process of evaluating their medical needs. Crowd cheering for Amanda and Gina interrupting press conference :))

CPD sent or is sending a statement. Tomorrow's CPD briefing at 9:30, location TBD

I was just over at the James Randi site catching up on my "skeptic" news bits when I saw a message about how Sylvia Brown (the "psychic") told Amanda's mom that she wasn't alive and how the mother's friend thought it was the catalyst in the mom giving up the will to live, leading to her death. :(

i dont like that 911 operator...and that is me being nice

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Is that the full recording of her call? She wasn't asked if she was hurt or if there were other people in danger or anything. I'm really angry about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brisketfeed