Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Current Events > News that makes you smile!

Notices

News that makes you smile! Need a bit of Good news? This is the place for it.

Old 06-12-2013, 04:24 PM

Good Run: A Video Directed by Wally Pfister

http://www.discoverboating.com/goodrun.aspx

VIDEO

Yes, this is a boating ad link but I happened to come across it somewhere surfing and came back later to check out the video.

It is more than an ad...to me, it brought back some good memories too, and is bittersweet, but I it left me with a smile.

Wally Pfister is very well known and has worked on some famous films:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002892/

I think he did a great job with this.

Enjoy!

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.........Martin Luther King Jr.
The Following User Says Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2013, 04:59 PM

Brilliant. That concept could have been insanely cheesy, but it was well photographed, well developed, well edited...brilliant in every way.

I want a boat...

Best-
Herding Cats
Disclaimer: while I have graduated nursing school and hold a degree in nursing, I am not yet licensed due to circumstances outside of my control. Therefore, if I say anything which could possibly be considered medical advice, or if I explain anything related to anatomy, physiology, medicine, medication, or anything related to nursing, please be aware that I do not yet hold a nursing license. Please always, always talk to your personal doctor, and follow their directions as to medication, disease process, and procedures. Please also follow the TOS in regards to all unverified posters. Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Herding Cats For This Useful Post: