Very Sad: Sopranos star James Gandolfini dead at 51

wow. This surprised me. I agree, really talented guy. He made the show Sopranos what it was. Sheesh, sad indeed, so young.

Yes, very sad. Damn good actor. I honestly think it was his weight affecting his heart. There will never be another one like him.

Yes, very sad. Damn good actor. I honestly think it was his weight affecting his heart. There will never be another one like him.

Well now he's in the afterlife like Tony Soprano is. I think those two would go in different directions though.

jeez, what a loss. humble guy, nice guy. mom was a high school cafeteria lunch lady and dad was a bricklayer and then a high school custodian. if you've not seen it, watch his Inside The Actors Studio interview which is available on youtube

:tears:

I absolutely loved him in the Sopranos and the Mexican.....wow, what a shock.

Dang, I had hoped for a Sopranos movie.....so sad.

I met him & chatted with him at a special gala----very nice, down-to-earth guy.
RIP James, you made your mark.

I absolutely loved him in the Sopranos and the Mexican.....wow, what a shock.

Dang, I had hoped for a Sopranos movie.....so sad.

if there was a Soprano's movie his character would have little to do with it. I believe he was killed in the final episode.

Steely,
Could you please add the actor's name to your title? Thanks and (((hugs))).

wow. This surprised me. I agree, really talented guy. He made the show Sopranos what it was. Sheesh, sad indeed, so young.

Agreed he made Sopranos, but I've seen him in other roles and he was barely adequate IMO. Just saying. Still, he was a young man, by my standards. Died way too young. But a great actor, I don't think so. JMO.

I loved him in True Romance as Virgil. He was brutal. RIP :(

if there was a Soprano's movie his character would have little to do with it. I believe he was killed in the final episode.

Hey Emu man... If I recall correctly, Tony is meeting up with his family at a diner, puts a quarter in the jukebox and plays "Don't stop believin", we see several questionable characters milling about, and then it goes to black screen - leaving us with any number of possible endings.

James was a Jersey boy, from Westwood NJ - Dio lo benedica Mr. Gandolfini, and your family too.

Steely,
Could you please add the actor's name to your title? Thanks and (((hugs))).

My apologies, Steely. I saw one of your posts when I first opened this thread and thought that you were the author. Mea culpa. :blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back