GUILTY WV - Skylar Neese, 16, Star City, 6 July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the PA coroner have her first, or was it the WV coroner? My assumption is that the PA coroner did the first tests (as her remains were found there), then the remains were sent to the FBI and more information about the confessions and charges against SE were released. As it now looks like SE is going to be prosecuted in PA, my guess is that the PA coroner wants to make sure all the bases have been covered before SE is transferred to adult status, the trial gets underway, and Skylar's remains are returned to her family permanently. This is the PA coroner's last chance to tie up loose ends and to confirm findings before Skylar is laid to rest forever, so I'm sure they're just being thorough to ensure the air-tight conviction of SE. JMHO

Thanks, being in the UK I'm not always clear about procedures in the US.

Also-- last year, both Tlcox and I agreed that Skylar's case reminded us of Shanda Sharer. This new article- (though clearly not MSM but still credible in my opinion to the amazing amount of screen captures) just solidifies the resemblance.

*Tlcox is now Tlcya.

Looks like this is finally starting to pick up widespread exposure...'bout time!

Thinking of you, Skylar. Waiting for a tiny bit of justice.

Skylars story made our version of People Magazine today.

Have her poor parents been allowed possession of her remains yet? :(

Thinking of Skylar and her parents today.

:rose:

Thinking of you and all who loved you today, Skylar. Justice can't come soon enough.

Rest in peace Skylar. <3

My thoughts go out to your parents and real true friends that are hurting. Nothing is fair about this situation or how the case was handled from the start but you WILL get justice and those scumbags that hurt you will pay for what they did for the rest of their lives, Skylar's law will live on and hopefully prevent something like this from happening to someone else.

Fly high Skylar and rest peacefully.

skylar2.jpg

I still can't believe the details of this case, it's.....so so so sick and awful. I remember from the start that something seemed off about the situation but I was never expecting something like this, truly terrible and those girls deserve the book thrown at them, LWOP, no excuses for their behavior. I think about the case often and it haunts me because it's one of the worst cases I've heard about. Ughhh, :(

Rest in peace Skylar. <3

My thoughts go out to your parents and real true friends that are hurting. Nothing is fair about this situation or how the case was handled from the start but you WILL get justice and those scumbags that hurt you will pay for what they did for the rest of their lives, Skylar's law will live on and hopefully prevent something like this from happening to someone else.

Fly high Skylar and rest peacefully.

skylar2.jpg

I still can't believe the details of this case, it's.....so so so sick and awful. I remember from the start that something seemed off about the situation but I was never expecting something like this, truly terrible and those girls deserve the book thrown at them, LWOP, no excuses for their behavior. I think about the case often and it haunts me because it's one of the worst cases I've heard about. Ughhh, :(

I agree north, this case haunts me...

How awful! A full year and the death certificate has not been returned, but the body has been released. What on earth is going on??

A couple of weeks ago Skylar's body was returned to the Mountain State so the Neese's could see her.
http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=v...y-All-We-Want-To-Do-Is-Bury-Our-Daughter10724

In the article posted from June 24, Skylar's mom said the FBI has conducted every possible test...
However, Neese said Rohanna told her husband, Dave, Skylar&#8217;s dad, that he needs to do his own testing and refused to give the family back Skylar&#8217;s remains for the time being.
http://live.dominionpost.com/Neese--‘We-want-her-back’

Today was a court date for the other girl SE, seems like there was another extension because I haven't heard anything regarding her entering a plea, guilty or not.

Skylar has been reunited with her family but cause of death has not been determined and put on her death certificate (funeral can't happen until signed off).

Skylar Annette Neese, 16, of Star City, was granted her angel wings to fly with the angels. Skylar was born on February 10, 1996 in Morgantown to David B. Nesse II and Mary Earl Neese.

Skylar was a student at University High School; she enjoyed music, nature, and spending time with her family and friends.

In addition to her parents, Skylar is survived by many aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends. Also, surviving is her special canine companion, LiLu.

McCulla Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements. The family will receive friends at Kingdom Evangelical Methodist Church, 540 Fairmont Road Morgantown, WV 26501, on Thursday, July 18, from 2-4 & 6-8 pm and on Friday, July 19, from 3 until the 5 pm service with Pastor Kevin Cain officiating. The service can be watched live by streaming it at www.kingdomemc.com. In lieu of flowers, the family requests that contributions be made in Skylar&#8217;s name to the Skylar Neese Fund c/o Huntington Bank. Online condolences may be extended to the family at www.mcculla.com.

So it's finally August 2nd that should see justice for Skylar.

Hopefully Rachel will get the 40 years and SE will get LIFE.

That page is from the same person as the page posted before. It certainly paints a chilling picture. I almost don't want to believe it, but at this point there's no denying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge