CatFancier

Former Member
Reaction score
mqj7.jpg

Alanna Gallagher

Teen linked to Saginaw girl’s death through DNA evidence
Posted Tuesday, Jul. 23, 2013
By Deanna Boyd and Domingo Ramirez Jr.
SAGINAW — A 17-year-old neighbor of 6-year-old Alanna Gallagher became a suspect in her death and sexual assault through DNA evidence found on her body and on the buckle of a belt that was wrapped around a tarp holding her body, according to an arrest warrant affidavit released Tuesday...
Katherine Chaumont, an FBI spokeswoman, said officers knocked on Holder’s door about 9 a.m. He was alone in the house.
Holder lived there with his mother, Kimberly Holder. Tuesday afternoon, she referred questions to her attorneys and said she did not know her son’s condition.
“I don’t know. They won’t give me information,” Kimberly Holder told the Star-Telegram. “I’ve been asked to leave the hospital. I’m so unhappy right now.”
WARNING: contains graphic content

Tyler Holder Capital Murder Arrest Warrant Affidavit

Bessie's Map: DFW, TX -- Female Juveniles under-13 Abducted/Murdered by Strangers

Otto's Map

TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw **Timeline and Media Links** NO DISCUSSION

TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw **Who's Who and Case Docs** NO DISCUSSION

Verified Insiders:
LDhummingbird

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here:

The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed.

Thanks,

Cat

00434391-1_zpsed5b5c90.jpg

PLEASE NOTE THIS POST AND THE PREVIOUS ONE. IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO BY NOW, PLEASE REVIEW THE RULES AT THE LINK IN THE PREVIOUS POST. AS A MEMBER, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW AND ABIDE BY TOS. QUESTIONS ABOUT TOS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO A MODERATOR IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE.

DO NOT post rumors about the law enforcement investigation. If it's not in MSM, there is a reason.

DO NOT
post personal information about the parents beyond what has been reported in MSM

DO NOT sleuth any individual who has not been indicated as a person of interest per MSM.

DO NOT suggest that any individual is the perpetrator unless indicated as a person of interest per MSM.

Well, it's Tuesday.

Don't you think the FBI would tell the Texas Rangers that I need some answers on this?

Apparently they didn't get the memo.

Well, it's Tuesday.

Don't you think the FBI would tell the Texas Rangers that I need some answers on this?

Apparently they didn't get the memo.

Just what I was thinking. We could use some fresh insights here.

I was listening to public radio today and it was a show on the skyjackings of the late 60's and early 70's. The author who wrote the book was being interviewed.

I think there is some insight into TH from what was said about some of these skujackers, not all.

The author said that most of them were not political. They were done by people wose lives were a shambles. People who were hopeless.

He said some of them planned for months and some of them had a Eureka moment when they got on the plane. They saw an opportunity. " Hey, I can do this."

The author said that a lot of these people were saying, " Look at me. I matter."

I am not good at figuring these things out, but I feel there is something in there. TH felt powerless and like he did not matter. Among other things, I am sure.

I was listening to public radio today and it was a show on the skyjackings of the late 60's and early 70's. The author who wrote the book was being interviewed.

I think there is some insight into TH from what was said about some of these skujackers, not all.

The author said that most of them were not political. They were done by people wose lives were a shambles. People who were hopeless.

He said some of them planned for months and some of them had a Eureka moment when they got on the plane. They saw an opportunity. " Hey, I can do this."

The author said that a lot of these people were saying, " Look at me. I matter."

I am not good at figuring these things out, but I feel there is something in there. TH felt powerless and like he did not matter. Among other things, I am sure.

Pathetic.

LARI BARAGER ‏@laribaragerfox4 54m
Prepping for Det. Lodatto's presser at APD. He was shot while arresting Tyler Holder for Alanna Gallagher's murder.

Newsflash to Tyler Holder: you were right. You don't matter. Worthless waste of perfectly good oxygen.

"The author said that a lot of these people were saying, " Look at me. I matter."

Yes - promted me to google Social Alienation.

The general elements are:

Powerlessness
Meaninglessness
Inability to identify with Social Norms
Social isolation
Self-estrangement
Mental disturbance

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/23/n...on-can-be-an-incubator-for-violence.html?_r=0

A toxic cupcake indeed. (Thanks to whomever used that term the other day. Very fitting.)

"The author said that a lot of these people were saying, " Look at me. I matter."

Yes - promted me to google Social Alienation.

The general elements are:

Powerlessness
Meaninglessness
Inability to identify with Social Norms
Social isolation
Self-estrangement
Mental disturbance

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/23/n...on-can-be-an-incubator-for-violence.html?_r=0

A toxic cupcake indeed. (Thanks to whomever used that term the other day. Very fitting.)

Sounds like our goverment! :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back