GUILTY NE - Four killed in Omaha crime spree, Nikko Jenkins charged, Aug 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If this guys crimes don't deserve the DP, I wonder what crimes would.

Maybe the families should make that decision. If they want to spare his life and have a guarantee that he would never be released that decision should be theirs.

Regardless of what does or does not merit the DP, I would really hope that people here could understand that lynching is a different matter altogether (and it disgusts me to see someone promoting/celebrating illegal activity like that).

Any time you post a statement, song, etc. that you know will evoke a negative response from others is baiting. DO NOT GO THERE. It is against TOS.

I would have to wonder where that would leave those who were close to him and the motivation for their involvement. He was clearly not alone in these crimes. jmo

I personally think they all have mental issues.

http://www.ketv.com/news/local-news...ase/-/9674510/21790386/-/kxawpiz/-/index.html

Erica Jenkins also appeared in court, shouting expletives at the judge as he set her bail at $350,000 on a second charge of assaulting a confined person.

Prosecutors said she has assaulted two inmates since her arrest on a warrant out of Sarpy County last week.

"Why is my bond so high?" Erica Jenkins shouted. "Why the (expletive) is my bond so high?"

"Do you want a muzzle?" the judge asked her.

It took four deputies to subdue Erica Jenkins after she kicked over a podium that nearly ended up hitting the prosecutor.

I personally think they all have mental issues.

http://www.ketv.com/news/local-news...ase/-/9674510/21790386/-/kxawpiz/-/index.html

Erica Jenkins also appeared in court, shouting expletives at the judge as he set her bail at $350,000 on a second charge of assaulting a confined person.

Prosecutors said she has assaulted two inmates since her arrest on a warrant out of Sarpy County last week.

"Why is my bond so high?" Erica Jenkins shouted. "Why the (expletive) is my bond so high?"

"Do you want a muzzle?" the judge asked her.

It took four deputies to subdue Erica Jenkins after she kicked over a podium that nearly ended up hitting the prosecutor.

What a fantastic family. Very Brady Bunch. (vomit)

just read 'arrest' on thread title!!!

awesome!

now going back to catch up

what a horrible way to die, seeing that evil face staring at you and attacking you for no reason when you're just trying to get home to your family

rest in peace Andrea ... your justice is coming

I am friends with a few Omaha LE. It was road rage. NJ had been to an Omaha Bar and was traveling
in the same location as Andrea was while she was heading home. Some details I will not share due to the fact that LE is keeping this quite for a reason. If it were true what Nikko Jenkins said that he walked around and shot her in the head then how did she get shot multiple times? How did she have DNA from fighting them? We can speculate all we want but as this goes to trial I hope the truth is exposed. Do NOT engage in road rage with anyone!

So I wonder if the motive was the same in all 4 killings?
Or was this just a guy who killed anyone who looked at him wrong, cut him off in traffic, etc.

I am friends with a few Omaha LE. It was road rage. NJ had been to an Omaha Bar and was traveling
in the same location as Andrea was while she was heading home. Some details I will not share due to the fact that LE is keeping this quite for a reason. If it were true what Nikko Jenkins said that he walked around and shot her in the head then how did she get shot multiple times? How did she have DNA from fighting them? We can speculate all we want but as this goes to trial I hope the truth is exposed. Do NOT engage in road rage with anyone!

I can not see a woman alone at that late hour engaging in a road rage situation.

You will need to verify yourself as an insider. Link is provided below:

Verified Professional and Insider Members - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I can not see a woman alone at that late hour engaging in a road rage situation.

Agreed Colette. I knew Andrea and can't begin to see the "road rage" angle as plausible. However, I am struggling with understanding nearly every detail of this case as they just don't make sense to me....JMO!!!

I am waiting....patiently waiting for DNA evidence to tell us what happened to this sweet girl.

May justice be served.

Is this a new rule? I thought it was ok to post rumors so long as they were clearly labeled as such and did not implicate anyone in cases in which an arrest has not been made.

I respect the job you mods do and am asking just for my own clarification.

When you claim to have inside information, specifically from LE or family, you have to verify with the administration here. Rumors are iffy and are taken one at a time. Some rumors are not allowed. Speculation is allowed if you put JMO (just my opinion) or MOO (my opinion only) or anything written out where you clarify that it is just speculation. If you state you received the information from an official or family member you will be asked to verify that information otherwise anyone could claim they heard it from LE and posters would be accepting it is a fact.

"Sources said the gun used to kill Kruger is the same weapon that was used in two separate Omaha murders in the last few weeks."

From: http://www.kfab.com/pages/localnews.html#ixzz2damVzw6G

Has anyone posted these sources that this is referencing? Do we know for sure that the same weapon was used in all three sets of murders? If so, that is pretty huge.

I know folks have mentioned it, but I can't find any article that names the specific source.

Agreed Colette. I knew Andrea and can't begin to see the "road rage" angle as plausible. However, I am struggling with understanding nearly every detail of this case as they just don't make sense to me....JMO!!!

I am waiting....patiently waiting for DNA evidence to tell us what happened to this sweet girl.

May justice be served.

It could even have been something as simple as pulling up behind him and the headlights in his rear view mirror ticked him off. jmo

I didn't mean to imply by any means that Andrea Kruger was an instigator of road rage. I am sorry if it came acoss that way. My impression was that NJ was the one. JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoonerBlood
Back