WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 #13 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Elaina S. was (probably, not official yet) found, my mind jumped to Aliayah- I really really hope they did a very thorough search of the house and property, as well as bfs place of work! Where they were living when Aliayah went missing, is that a rental? Other people living there now? If you are not aware of Elaina's case, a little body was found in the detached garage of house she went missing from, they have not officially announced it is her, awaiting for more tests. But, it took months and seemingly a tip before she was found right there! Makes me wonder if anything was missed when looking for Aliayah...

Vickie, have you gotten any information about her possibly being found, the information you referred to earlier?

I have some info, just waiting for it to be announced or denounced. I feel she was found.

Please keep us posted Vickie. Aliayah's story is always in the back of my mind. While her mother failed her, I hope her spirit knows that many other people cared deeply.

I have some info, just waiting for it to be announced or denounced. I feel she was found.

In a way this would make sense Vickie.

There was something weird about the way LE had been arresting Lena for seemingly 'minor' probation violations. Seemed more like a pressure tactic, MOO.

Waiting for news on our beautiful brown-eyed little girl.

I think about Aliayah all the time. I pray every day that she is found. I hope with all my heart that the police have something, Vickie. This beautiful girl needs a proper rest, and her murderer needs to be locked up and the key thrown away forever.

It is soon to be 2 years since 3 year old Aliayah Paige Lunsford was reported missing from her home in the Bendale area of Weston, WV

The Jacksons Mill Baptist Church in Jacksons Mill, WV will be hosting a tribute / prayer vigil for Aliayah on

Saturday September 21st at 7:00pm

Pastor Russell Furr will officiate

Sheriff Adam Gissy or a representative from the Sheriff’s Office will be a guest speaker at this event.

We will have special singing from the Simmons Sisters

The Dazzling Diamonds Dance Group will also do a Tribute Performance for Aliayah.

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend.

Fellowship and Refreshments will follow.

Also, we would like to ask ALL of the churches throughout the area to Ring the Church Bells at NOON on Sept. 24th in remembrance of Aliayah , Maxine Stalnaker, Mary Friend and Luke Stout.

Pray that just maybe we will get some kind of an update from the sheriff at this vigil.

Sweet Aliayah, I like to imagine your joyful, smiling face as you play surrounded by love in Heaven, giggling like crazy! We are all still here for you sweet baby! We will keep being here and justice will come!

Sending my love and prayers to those who love and miss this little child, wish I were close enough to join you in person for the vigil, will be there in spirit!

http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=view&section=5-News&item=Lena-Lunsfords-Aunt-Speaks-Out-11436

Video at the link has Lena's aunt saying that she witnessed Lena beat her children multiple times and that she only looked at them as a way to get a bigger welfare check.
And the quote in the article says this:

"What I think myself is that she has taken Aliayah into a different county and killed her or threw her in the water or something. Lena's too smart to do something like that in Weston where she lives. Lena is like a snake. She is trouble," said Skinner.

Not sure it is off topic. I think we determined that Ralph Keith Lunsford was the nephew of Mary Friend and the Grandson of Maxine Stalnaker. It's highly speculated that he was involved in their disappearance and could very well be the accomplice that LE is looking for.

Maybe OT, but if Lena's parental rights were revoked for all her other children, the same will happen with any future children she carries. It's very difficult for a person to get out of the system once they get as far as losing their parental rights.

The children were not placed with family, so I am going to assume that once born, this child will be placed for adoption.

Praying answers regarding Aliayah come soon and keeping Vickie in my prayers. Vickie keep staying strong for Aliayah.

Not sure it is off topic. I think we determined that Ralph Keith Lunsford was the nephew of Mary Friend and the Grandson of Maxine Stalnaker. It's highly speculated that he was involved in their disappearance and could very well be the accomplice that LE is looking for.

My exact same thought when I read the article. I did research into the connections between Ralph and the Friend/Stalnaker case when Aliayah went missing. Unfortunately, my computer crashed and I lost the files, but I was pretty convinced that there was a connection.

I wonder if the investigation into Aliayah's disappearance somehow led to the arrest of Joseph Metz in the murder of his mother and grandmother.

Hopefully, prayerfully, there will be real movement in Aliayah's case as a result of the Metz arrest.:please:

Looks like RL is off the hook for this one.

David Hughes, the former owner of the Wilderness Plantation in Jane Lew, conspired with Joseph Metz and Steve Freeman to kidnap, rob, and murder Stalnaker and Friend, according to a criminal complaint. Hughes ordered Metz and Freeman to remove the women from their Fox Run house off of Jesse's Run Road in Lewis County, the criminal complaint states. The women were taken to a residence on Jesse's Run Road, where the men took their possessions, including a purse, before killing them, according to a criminal complaint. Hughes said he ordered the murder because the purse contained a writing tablet with information about illegal criminal transactions about business affairs the men were involved in, said the complaint. Hughes feared that the women would turn the incriminating evidence over to law enforcement.

http://www.wboy.com/story/23472117/...stalnaker-mary-geneva-friend-cold-case-arrest

My exact same thought when I read the article. I did research into the connections between Ralph and the Friend/Stalnaker case when Aliayah went missing. Unfortunately, my computer crashed and I lost the files, but I was pretty convinced that there was a connection.

I wonder if the investigation into Aliayah's disappearance somehow led to the arrest of Joseph Metz in the murder of his mother and grandmother.

I do not know for sure whether RL is related as in kin to Stalnaker/Friend, but I was told by LE that in 1999 RL was a POI and took a polygraph test. I do not know the results of the test. But I do know RL hung out with Metz then and now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong