Melissa Huckaby, Suspect- thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We broke off our friendship in 2001 and I didn't hear from her again until 2005. We corresponded over email at that time. Her daughter was about a year old and she was in the divorce process. She said she had just completed school to do medical transcriptioning from home. Honestly she sounded like she had really gotten her life back on the right track. I lived in a different state so we didn't meet or even talk on the phone. It was more of a opportunity for closure for me to know that she was okay and doing well in her life. I haven't had any contact with her since then. Although I think about her very often. She is really one of the very few people I would call a best friend in my entire life.

WOW. So what do you think about this?

I look forward to reading this thread tomorrow...right now i need to take this poor old body to bed. Thanks again emmabella.

As I was making final preperations for my kids' Easter, I was thinking about Melissa's daughter. How sad for her on a day that is supposed to be fun and family. (Sad for Sandra of course also)

I have often thought about Sandra missing Easter and how horrible it is going to be for her family. You are correct Laini, in thinking about how horrible tomorrow is going to be for Melissa's little girl too! This is just a nightmare that I wish all of us could wake up from.

As I was making final preperations for my kids' Easter, I was thinking about Melissa's daughter. How sad for her on a day that is supposed to be fun and family. (Sad for Sandra of course also)

Oh dear, as I was doing mine, I thought only about Sandra not about MH's daughter. You are a very good, and thoughtful person.

me too:-( I feel so bad for her family, she is with god now so Im sure she is in loving arms...

I do feel that medications are responsible for this, Im a strong advocate of NOT medicating for many psychiatric problems, my theory is that unless the patient is totally dysfunctional, do not medicate. Look at all the previous cases where people were on these drugs and what they did, a good link and book to read about this is linked below... (im sure you will all change your mind and agree with me once you read this book) that meds cause madness, murder and violent behaviors, suicide etc etc (not all the time but in many cases).
http://www.breggin.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=55&Itemid=79

Off to bed...saying prayers for Sandra and her family! (And Melissa too) Everyone have a blessed Easter!!!!

The police said this morning that she did not confess. They outlined what they had and she kind of accepted it.

Thanks Ladybug, and Emmabella, it is great to have you here. We are all in a state of shock over this.

I did read she gave them details of the murder itself. I'm going to have to start taking notes as we are getting so many links!

me too:-( I feel so bad for her family, she is with god now so Im sure she is in loving arms...

I do feel that medications are responsible for this, Im a strong advocate of NOT medicating for many psychiatric problems, my theory is that unless the patient is totally dysfunctional, do not medicate. Look at all the previous cases where people were on these drugs and what they did, a good link and book to read about this is linked below... (im sure you will all change your mind and agree with me once you read this book) that meds cause madness, murder and violent behaviors, suicide etc etc (not all the time but in many cases).
http://www.breggin.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=55&Itemid=79

too off topic for here but I have a lot of experience in what you're alluding to with respect to an over-medicated society....

Just a shocking horrible end. I can't get my mind wrapped around the fact that a woman, a MOTHER did this to a child in the neighbourhood. :mad:

Goodnight everyone. Tomorrow is Easter (actually, I guess it already is!!). I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow.

I'm wondering if anyone in her family tried to get her a lawyer. She was read her rights twice and could have spoken then for a free lawyer {I think}.

The family might not have the funds for a private attny in Tracy, but 99% of the population would be screaming for a lawyer after 4.5 hours of questioning!

So odd, as she was giving all this info to the press to explain how she wasn't involved and yet now does nothing to help save herself from being interrogated like that.

Where were her parents? We know nothing about them. I know she is 28, but still .. . . .

PS: is her dad Brian? I saw something about him when I googled if it was the right guy.

Goodnight everyone. Tomorrow is Easter (actually, I guess it already is!!). I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow.

Good Night Reannan, Happy Easter to you.

As JBR reminded us, isn't it amazing how Eastertime has worked it's miracle for victims of needless murder. Melissa was arrested on Good Friday and I think Laci washed up on Good Friday as well. xxox

Here are some quotes from the letter dated 5/20/99:

"All I know is that I've also come up with another solution that would solve all my problems and I have seriously been thinking about it.... I have been thinking about this for a very long time and I'm very serious about it."

"When I was little, like sixth grade I used to pray every night that I wouldn't wake up in the morning. I just wasn't meant to live I guess. No on wants me or even cares if I live or not and I'm just in the way anyways."

Haunting.
Dear Emmabella,

Thank you so much for coming on Websleuths. I know I speak for everyone when I say I really appreciate your honesty.

You are providing a look into Melissa's mind and life. Something that, until now, we have been guessing about.

Take care and if you need anything please email me.

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com
tgrif@xmission.com

We broke off our friendship in 2001 and I didn't hear from her again until 2005. We corresponded over email at that time. Her daughter was about a year old and she was in the divorce process. She said she had just completed school to do medical transcriptioning from home. Honestly she sounded like she had really gotten her life back on the right track. I lived in a different state so we didn't meet or even talk on the phone. It was more of a opportunity for closure for me to know that she was okay and doing well in her life. I haven't had any contact with her since then. Although I think about her very often. She is really one of the very few people I would call a best friend in my entire life.

Was Melissa overly possessive or jealous of your friendship? I have a theory that she might have thought Sandra was slighting her daughter by having other little friends or have been a bad influence. Someone on the other thread whose roommate knew her said that she was annoyingly relgious back then.

K! So it was Sandra! And nothing was done by LE about this incident & her family still let her go to that house? Just more things that make NO sense to me! :waitasec:

Hang on....do I understand that what's being said here is....Sandra's family had knowledge of Huckaby's conduct with the previous 7 year old at the park?

Hi, Before I hit the hay I wanted to say I saw Melissa's MySpace page before it went to private. I was literally amazed.

She had posted many photos of FWillliams and Sinclair there. And pics of Sandra too. So odd, as she knew on the 4th, the last day she logged in, that these 2 'friends' of hers were under the microscope of the TPD!

Krams

Hang on....do I understand that what's being said here is....Sandra's family had knowledge of Huckaby's conduct with the previous 7 year old at the park?

Can someone clarify for me whether Sandra was the victim that was drugged at the park/pool by Melissa earlier. I read that somewhere but I figured that would have come out, after all they alerted to a man kissing her so I think they would have brought that up.

Hi, Before I hit the hay I wanted to say I saw Melissa's MySpace page before it went to private. I was literally amazed.

She had posted many photos of FWillliams and Sinclair there. And pics of Sandra too. So odd, as she knew on the 4th, the last day she logged in, that these 2 'friends' of hers were under the microscope of the TPD!

Krams

Just finished catching up with this thread... I just can't believe this!

As to the bolded portion of your post, if you are still here... did you notice any comments with the pictures? Were the pictures of her with FW, Sinclair or Sandra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie