2011.05.10 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg - I'm feeling bad here! :)

If you want to listen to defense and state then wftv has the loudest feed. Will have to keep switching the volume up and down or Judge Perry will blow your head off. lol

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html

I heard everything Baez was saying and basically is was never going to be enough what he is provided with - he mentioned a study and some other stuff. Judge Perry wants the depo page number where Baez supposedly asked the question.

Piggybacking Darnudes..

BBM - asked and Dr. Vass refused to answer - the last is the key part of HHJP's comment.

Quick tip to make the family think you did something BESIDES watch this... buy Mr. Clean with fabreze, mix with water in spray bottle. Right before family comes home turn on hot water, spray cleaner into sink. House will smell like you've been cleaning all day!! LOL

Just don't use dryer sheets at the same time!!!

Wow! So the State called the Oakridge Lab and got all the information for Dr. Vass to testify and the defense is now finding something else to whine about? It's bad enough that the SA was forced to do the defense's job for them, but then to find something else to complain about? It sounded like he was saying that Dr. Vass refused to answer a question about the database/compounds?? I don't remember Dr. Vass refusing to answer anything? He seemed open to me?

I haven't followed this case very closely. What are the 'compounds?' Can I read about that somewhere? Thanks!

Val at hinkymeter did a good analysis of it. Basically the compounds are that which make up a decomposing body at various intervals of the decomposition.

Edit to add, that Richard wrote a good blog about it too and Hornsby said he would want that data base as well. So this is another one that Richard called.

Quick tip to make the family think you did something BESIDES watch this... buy Mr. Clean with fabreze, mix with water in spray bottle. Right before family comes home turn on hot water, spray cleaner into sink. House will smell like you've been cleaning all day!! LOL

THAT is too funny!!! Clever WSer! :skip: :skip: :skip:

Wow! So the State called the Oakridge Lab and got all the information for Dr. Vass to testify and the defense is now finding something else to whine about? It's bad enough that the SA was forced to do the defense's job for them, but then to find something else to complain about? It sounded like he was saying that Dr. Vass refused to answer a question about the database/compounds?? I don't remember Dr. Vass refusing to answer anything? He seemed open to me?

JB says so- Judge asking for specific page and lines in depo where this happened

JB, maybe Dr. Vass posted the database compounds on his Facebook page?
Oh, I laughed so hard when JA stood up to announce how easy it was to get this info.
Love This!!

If I could be arzed I'd go and look the depo up to find if he asked it or not but not today.

Bets on that he didn't ask it the way he's saying he did. Baez has lied to the court before, won't be the first time.

So we are back at 1:30 - so that is 10:30 my time - hmmmm - LG slipping away - do some actual work - not wanting to have to be excused from the trial because of financial hardship...See y'all at 1:30!

Baez could have got the info just as JA did, but he didn't because he wanted an "issue" to bring up if HHJP allowed the air tests in. Now that it's been resolved, Baez has another "issue" with it.

My own opinions...

OK but why didn't Atty. Baez tell the court that he needed more than just the compounds yesterday. This is a game. Even if the State went and got him what he wanted although under no obligation again, then tomorrow will he ask for something else or claim something else. This is getting old.

JB says so- Judge asking for specific page and lines in depo where this happened

I just turned on to hear HHJP say that, I wondered what that was all about.
I had a hunch it was a question that HHJP already knew the (correct) answer to and JB had opened mouth/inserted foot again.

I just turned on to hear HHJP say that, I wondered what that was all about.
I had a hunch it was a question that HHJP already knew the (correct) answer to and JB had opened mouth/inserted foot again.

I'm going to open another browser and look at the pdf from Baxter's post #130

STOP posting on this thread or any other thread who you are contacting regarding the microphones in the courtroom. What you do on the outside is your business, however, when it is posted in the threads, it becomes our business.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member