Please Read again MODs have had it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animal04216

Smiling Again
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This forum is open for discussion of ALL aspects of this case. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and can post it on these threads. There will be no bashing of posters, if you dont agree with a post please do not drag it all over the threads just dont read that posters comments if you do not like them. I will not allow name calling and such on this forum. I will however allow for "humor" if it is NOT out of line. The moderators will decide what is and is not appropriate. Alert if there is something you feel is not appropriate but by no means mention it anywhere else on the threads. I want everyone to feel comfortable posting here, this is a very touchy case, and all need to understand that not everyone sees things the same way--thats why we discuss it each has something to offer that is of vital importance here.

Thanks for all each of you does every day for those who cannot speak for themselves!

Bumpity bump bump! I feel all of our opinions should be respected. I feel I'm a great mother and shouldn't be put down for it. We should discuss, not fight.

NO more threads started on what is and isnt allowed to be spoken of here. To start one will get you a vacation from WS. No more telling others what they should/should not think, post, take as fact..whatever. Also, definatley no more telling the MODs what TOS is. To do so will get a vacation from WS. None of us have time to sit here all day and edit/delete poste--enough is enough.

Thanks Animal! As much as I wanted this forum.. I have to admit I sure do miss our one thread that we started out with.

Thanks Animal! As much as I wanted this forum.. I have to admit I sure do miss our one thread that we started out with.

So do I. It's like letting the genie out of the bottle.

NO more threads started on what is and isnt allowed to be spoken of here. To start one will get you a vacation from WS. No more telling others what they should/should not think, post, take as fact..whatever.

Good to know! Thanks.

This board is the best moderated of any of the true crime websites.

Many thanks to you, and all the mods who keep it this way.

Thank you to the moderators. You have a thankless task. I love WS and YOU are what makes Websleuths such a wonderful place!

The disappearance of little Madeleine has pushed EVERYONES' buttons. Such a beautiful child. We all agree on that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401