Nancy Grace 10-14

That's how it sounds to me too, like it was prearranged so that Casey could be taken into custody out of the site of the media. That would explain why Cindy was upset with WFTV (or whatever) for following her and foiling the plan.

Could it have anything to do with the Bondsman Turning her in so that he doesn't lose his Bail money?

If LE arrested KC first would he lose the Bond?

Sounds Like the Bondsman turned her in to LE

Otherwise why even Bother Getting into the Bondsman's car at all?

Why not just switch from Cindy's SUV to LE?

Gee- if I were Kobi- I would get my arse OFF television so that I would not be ridiculed like the other 'experts' from PS trial-

I have no problem with experts testifying on behalf of the pros or def- I just feel that they need to keep themselves out of the media- it gives the illusion of impropriety comprimises their credibility.

There is no logical explaination why KC transferred to another car....which was then pulled over by the undercover cops. Jose said he would turn her in if she was indicted. Instead, she takes off with Cindy and tries to pull a fast one under a bridge! Had to be pre-planned. Unless, the bail bond guy normally hangs out under the bridge!

Did he mean to say "Cindy"? Please tell me he meant to say Cindy.....or else, I'm gonna hurl!

I think he meant KC but I think he meant that he wasn't trying to find the body to add another nail in the coffin of her case but only to find closure for the GP's and the community.

Could have been that is exactly what they did. It has not been verified yet who he really was and even if he was an EMPLOYEE of the bonding company, he is MALE and has been with her for a while.

There is SOME reason LE immediately stopped the SUV and they would have known if it was the bail bondsman and if there was a flight risk.

I wonder if there was a stipulation in the Bond that if KC is rearrested then the Bondsman would Lose the Bond unless he turned her in first?

What I mean is if a warrant was issued & LE picked up KC before the Bondsman turned her in would the Bonding Co. lose the 50k?

Richard G, JG's father, on now, saying community to calm down. His voice sounds broken up with emotion -- we're all real people.

Mr Grund said that? IMO, Casey is not a real person. She's a sociopath. She has skin and bones, but that's where the similarities end to a real person. Casey flat out has no soul. Being the religious person he is, I'd think he'd understand that better than most people.

Could it have anything to do with the Bondsman Turning her in so that he doesn't lose his Bail money?

I think the bond money would have been returned regardless once Casey was in custody, but it is possible that Cindy met with the bondsman so he could take Casey in and LE showed up to arrest her at the same time. No way do I believe it was an escape attempt.

I'm sorry but i just do not feel GA is a hero...he should have stepped up to the plate 120 days ago. Then he would have been a hero. He was ordered to go to the GJ today.

No one that has a daughter under indictment for murder 1 could really be called a hero. But I do think he deserves a lot of credit for telling the truth--even if it took him a long time before he could process the fact that his daughter might have been responsible. Any parent's heart and soul would resist believing this could be a possibility at first. moo

liltigress..............that's Cindy, she'd rather argue with a reporter than one last hug with Casey. Most jails and prisons don't allow physical contact, and this might have been the last time for any close physical contact.

It's crazy isn't it? I would be in a heap in the middle of the road, crying my eyes out. They'd have to peel me off my daughter. As much as we love-to-hate or hate-to-love this family, they are going to need some serious professional help. These scars will never heal.

Truth, I have to agree with you. As I read this board today I was taken by surprise at how many people were jumping on the George bandwagon. Don't get me wrong, his raw emotion is obvious and I do feel for him....but he was subpoenaed (sp?) and knows the consequenses of lying before a GJ. Not trying to down the man, but I really don't feel he deserves heaping amounts of praise.

Now, LP..there's a man I can praise!!! :blowkiss:

I tend to agree with you and Truth, however, we do not know what he has told them for the last 120 in the interviews that haven't been leaked. Yanno he could have been helping LE all along and jumping on CA's bandwagon at home to attempt to keep some peace at home. Can you imagine living with that madwoman? I can't......

liltigress..............that's Cindy, she'd rather argue with a reporter than one last hug with Casey. Most jails and prisons don't allow physical contact, and this might have been the last time for any close physical contact.

Where was Casey at the time that Cindy confronted the reporter? I thought she had already been arrested.

There is no logical explaination why KC transferred to another car....which was then pulled over by the undercover cops. Jose said he would turn her in if she was indicted. Instead, she takes off with Cindy and tries to pull a fast one under a bridge! Had to be pre-planned. Unless, the bail bond guy normally hangs out under the bridge!

LP just said a few minutes ago that KC & Cindy were both aware the helicopters could not see anything when you are under a bridge after experiencing being following when LP had bailed her out.

Cindy drives into a no-fly zone?

Sounds like it was pre-planned to me. JMO

amen! I think Baez spent a lot of time instructing Casey on what to wear today (including the glasses) and also on how to wipe at her eyes. Too bad there was nothing there to wipe. Also, if you watch her upper lip and face, the only time she actually became emotional was when Baez mentioned that she was a child (of her parents). Not when he said SHE had a child. That presser was all schooled for a LOOONG time but her face was like that of a plastic barbie doll.....no emotion... and certainly no tears imhoo
The Bee knows! That's exactly when she started to "tear". I have a real problem feeling for someone who seemed more concern about her appearance than ANYTHING else.

My allergies had more tears then that! Come on.....maybe watery eyes....but crying.....that was not crying.....

:clap:

I thought that I didn't see a single tear either ... then I watched it again ... it seems that after 5-6 minutes of sticking her fingers in her eyes rubbing and what appeared to me to be a sort-of half yawning (yawning produces tears too ~ in some people) ... she was finally able to get a tear or two to roll down her cheek. Her show of emotion was just that, a show. I don't even buy that she was crying for herself ... I don't think she believes she will be convicted ... she was trying to make herself cry because she knows that it is what she should do!

amen! I think Baez spent a lot of time instructing Casey on what to wear today (including the glasses) and also on how to wipe at her eyes. Too bad there was nothing there to wipe. Also, if you watch her upper lip and face, the only time she actually became emotional was when Baez mentioned that she was a child (of her parents). Not when he said SHE had a child. That presser was all schooled for a LOOONG time but her face was like that of a plastic barbie doll.....no emotion... and certainly no tears imhoo

I saw that too........she was only reacting to the mention of herself and not Caylee. Just like the bond hearing........she only teared up when Cindy talked about them calling/texting every day, and then when she learned the bail was going to be too high for her parents to meet.

And her emotional "moment" was really just that. It lasted what, 2 seconds? I did see her undereye area was wet for a second or two, and that was it. Yet, she kept wiping. I tend to believe it was either worried about smeared mascara or more of a nervous behavior. She didn't know what else to do, so she exaggerated the wiping of her eyes.

A normal arrest would not cost the bondsman his bail. An arrest in an attempt to flee might however. I cant see a bail bondsman doing a switch like that under an overpass. It just doesn't make sense unless they were trying to ellude pursuit. Be it reporters or OCSO.

:clap:

I thought that I didn't see a single tear either ... then I watched it again ... it seems that after 5-6 minutes of sticking her fingers in her eyes rubbing and what appeared to me to be a sort-of half yawning (yawning produces tears too ~ in some people) ... she was finally able to get a tear or two to roll down her cheek. Her show of emotion was just that, a show. I don't even buy that she was crying for herself ... I don't think she believes she will be convicted ... she was trying to make herself cry because she knows that it is what she should do!
She did the same thing at the bond hearing. I thousht she was trying not to smear her make up. Is she even allowed make-up in jail?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back