AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are not all the same case--they just all have CR-201100587 as part of the case number. The full case numbers are, e.g.:

S-1100-CR-201100587 (Pinal County Superior Court)
J-1401-CR-201100587 (Yuma Justice Court)
M-0844-CR-201100587 (Lake Havasu Municipal Court)
J-0801-CR-201100587 (Kingman Justice Court)
etc.
etc.

They are unrelated cases.

But wouldn't it be odd that they all share the same charges?

I dunno. Just asking.

SC is still Isabel's father. RC is uncomfortable in front of the cameras, is SC too? It is still bothering me that LE says they have encouraged them to go to the media yet neither of them do. Nobody in the family, no friends, asking for help. Unless LE changed their minds and told them not to talk to the media, I can't understand why they aren't.

Maybe they don't ask for help because they don't really need help and/or don't want help. Is it possible this isn't even a crime (if one or both parents know where she is and are certain she's fine)? WE assume she is missing. Maybe she's not missing at all. Missing implies no one knows where she is. If one parent knows, then she's not "missing." If she was taken with the permission of a parent and she is safe, then it's not even a crime, right?

Maybe they don't ask for help because they don't really need help and/or don't want help. Is it possible this isn't even a crime (if one or both parents know where she is and are certain she's fine)? WE assume she is missing. Maybe she's not missing at all. Missing implies no one knows where she is. If one parent knows, then she's not "missing."

I can't decide if I think only SC knows or they both know..

When I think about how Sergio sounded on the 911 call, I have to believe he knew what was happening. He did not sound like a frantic, surprised father who just found out his baby girl was missing.

I think he was pressured into moving her secretly somewhere as insurance for something or as a way to protect her? I am not sure how thew puzzle goes together, but I believe that JM and his antics in Douglas are somehow part of the puzzle.

Maybe they don't ask for help because they don't really need help and/or don't want help. Is it possible this isn't even a crime (if one or both parents know where she is and are certain she's fine)? WE assume she is missing. Maybe she's not missing at all. Missing implies no one knows where she is. If one parent knows, then she's not "missing." If she was taken with the permission of a parent and she is safe, then it's not even a crime, right?

Madeleine74, If one or both parents do know where Isabel is, I guess it's a crime to solicit funds to aid in "the search " for her ? JMO

When I think about how Sergio sounded on the 911 call, I have to believe he knew what was happening. He did not sound like a frantic, surprised father who just found out his baby girl was missing.

I think he was pressured into moving her secretly somewhere as insurance for something or as a way to protect her? I am not sure how thew puzzle goes together, but I believe that JM and his antics in Douglas are somehow part of the puzzle.

I agree, it was as if he was calling because he knew he had to. Then he tells RC "maybe she left"..RC sounded genuine to me, he did not.

Madeleine74, If one or both parents do know where Isabel is, I guess it's a crime to solicit funds to aid in "the search " for her ? JMO

I'll rephrase. If Isa was taken by someone with the permission of at least one parent, then it wasn't a kidnapping. The crime I refer to is the crime of "kidnapping."

If the Celis family is fraudulently soliciting funds that's a different matter. Yes, that would be a crime too, but obviously less serious than someone being charged with kidnapping a child.

Let alone the $1 million plus LE expense racked up to date trying to find Isabel. Dad *did* call 911 about an "abduction"...

Let alone the $1 million plus LE expense racked up to date trying to find Isabel. Dad *did* call 911 about an "abduction"...

Yep, those were his exact words..this case has gone too quiet.

Thank you for posting the video of RC... http://www.kpho.com/story/19018668/...-find-isabel-celis-move-to-new-command-center I thought it was interesting how the cameraman focused a closeup of her earrings in the one ear. I don't suppose those are all real diamonds, are they? It's at around 5:11 on the video.

Thank you for this link. I still check in often, just not everyday anymore. What struck me about that video was when RC said after being questioned by the reporter about how often or when she would speak to the media concerning Isa was "the least I can do the better" :what: I guess at least she is being honest. It was in reference to HER feeling uncomfortable in front of the camera. So she is only going to be praying - as she feels that is the only thing that is really going to bring her back.

I dunno, it doesn't make me feel as though I should really be all that concerned about their predicament. JMO

I do hope you come home Isa!! :please:

MOO though - this is a cold case and pretty soon this will be moved to missing but not forgotten section and we will never know what happened. Such a sad case.

I dunno, it doesn't make me feel as though I should really be all that concerned about their predicament.

bingo!

They're not really worried, they're not looking. It might not even be a kidnapping afterall. Parents whose kids are away at summer camp show more concern and worry.

This occurred to me: the children and families being gunned down in other parts of the world (Sudan, etc) have fewer people worried about their fate and fewer prayers and even less resources sent to them than one (possibly not even missing) U.S. child and her family. It's a sobering thought.

"The least I do the better"?? For who? Not for Isabel!!

But wouldn't it be odd that they all share the same charges?

I dunno. Just asking.

As AZ Lawyer so nicely pointed out, one must know the entire case number to get to a specific case.

I will add that if there are related cases, the docket references that there are related cases. An example of this can be found on the dockets for the animals at large for SC.

Case numbers are longer and unique, not only 9 digits in AZ. The 9 digits only provide the year, and type of case, so it would reflect the similar type of cases (but not related cases) in AZ.

Here is one of JM's charges (for a full discussion of JM's charges, one can review the first five threads on this case).

J-0202-CR-201100587

The J is for Justice court
(cases in AZ might start with S for Superior or M for Municipal, and JM has two others that are Municipal --traffic)

The 0202 (is for JM's particular case)

The CR stands for criminal
(this case was a traffic case that shot up into the CR realm when there was a marijuana possession added; although, that part of the case was later completely dismissed by the court)

The 201100587 is a filing number for the type of case...
2011 (is the year) and 00587 stands for the type of charge (marijuana possession)

To test this out, search CR 201200587
or CR 201000587 or any other year...all same types of charges/cases, but different years...

HTH

Thank you for this link. I still check in often, just not everyday anymore. What struck me about that video was when RC said after being questioned by the reporter about how often or when she would speak to the media concerning Isa was "the least I can do the better" :what: I guess at least she is being honest. It was in reference to HER feeling uncomfortable in front of the camera. So she is only going to be praying - as she feels that is the only thing that is really going to bring her back.

I dunno, it doesn't make me feel as though I should really be all that concerned about their predicament. JMO

I do hope you come home Isa!! :please:

MOO though - this is a cold case and pretty soon this will be moved to missing but not forgotten section and we will never know what happened. Such a sad case.

RBBM, txanmom. When I heard this statement in context, it made me understand that she really is not good at communicating publicly and that's why it is so difficult for her and she avoids it. I actually thought it even underscored her point as being truthful.

It is interesting to note that there have been NO warnings issued by Tuscon LE...no "be on the lookout", no information requested from the public in regards to strange vehicles, or strange faces. Often they will request someone or other get in touch if they suspect that person to be a witness, but there has been ZERO appeals for information, or warnings about a child abductor.

If RC really cared, she'd just speak from the heart. Situations like this demand that you rise above your fears and ACT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine