Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why whoever took the pics didn't stay on it and follow her to wherever she's staying? I mean, wouldn't that info be worth gold to prove it's really her? Hmmm.

Because her defense team doesn't want ALL of that info out there, so the photog was hired for limited access. They give only what they want the public to see--that is why I think Baez and company are responsible.

I don't think it's her either. I'll look at them again in the morning light, but tonight I'm saying no.

It is her Kim. Look at one of her court pictures and look at her oddly shaped inner ear. Make up can't hide that.

This is sooo staged. Right down to the starbucks drink.

So she's gained some weight.. no big deal, don't we all... but how did she find ripped jeans to fit her slightly larger frame? They look like an old, familiar pair of jeans. Just thinking out loud.

She could have gotten all of her clothes from home, or someone did for her. Most women have multiple sizes in their closets - Casey probably had a ton of clothes. She's not wearing anything that looks new or trendy to me, I think she just got all her stuff from Hopespring.

So she's gained some weight.. no big deal, don't we all... but how did she find ripped jeans to fit her slightly larger frame? They look like an old, familiar pair of jeans. Just thinking out loud.

CA's. lol

It was pointed out on another site that a wide band black watch she was wearing in one of the pics was matched back to a pre-incarceration pic. So how did she retrieve that from G & C's home? Hmmmmmmm.........

I think the most obvious evidence that this was stages...why didn't the photographer get closer and follow her......this would be the scoop of a lifetime...they would want to get her to talk. So my standing back....it shows it was stages. Also - She goes immediately to the front of the store by the window and slugs around...not really looking at anything, but making sure she is on camera...

all a big game by DT....what a bunch of creeps...I mean, really?

TO be perfectly honest, these TMZ photos appear to be closer to looking like the "Casey look-alike" from the "bad photo" days...

Back then, I was initially convinced "bad Casey" was ICA Casey, but the actual *advertiser censored* star came forward and claimed the photo as hers..

This girl looks JUST LIKE the "bad picture" girl....to me! :crazy:

The coincidence of the timing of release of these photos also does not escape me....

Less than 24 hours before Casey is supposively supposed to surface in OC by court order and NOW we suddenly see photos of her galavanting around town by herself???
I quickly skimmed through the thread to see if anyone else remembered the look-a-like from the "bad photos" before I posted and sure enough, several did! I knew y'all would!!! You guys are so good!!! :)

She could have gotten all of her clothes from home, or someone did for her. Most women have multiple sizes in their closets - Casey probably had a ton of clothes. She's not wearing anything that looks new or trendy to me, I think she just got all her stuff from Hopespring.

Except for the hat. It looks brand new. jmo

Get used to seeing her in these fake pictures, This is how shes going to make a living for a while. They are of course staged, probably taken on the same day. Its common knowledge that if u want to be in more pap pictures you have to change your clothes often. Thats how more pictures get sold.
She knew the pap was there she looked right at him, and went straight for the window.

This is the style of jeans younger people wear today. They are called "distressed" and are expensive despite their roughly worn look.

The Starbucks pic made me think all of the magazine pics of Hollywood/New York actresses walking down Boulevard with a Starbucks in one hand and cell pressed up against their ear in another. lol Sooooo staged.

I also noted in the video, she is walking towards the camera and is taking direction from them. They must have said turn, because she actually nods and then turns.

I would also like to say that I have seen posts claiming that this thread must mean WS'ers are interested in FCA. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I for one am interested in thwart cake.

Remember how heavy she got when first locked up for the last time. She was porking out a lot in jail until the stress of the trial hit. She looks to be on her way now unless as suggested it is padding.

Don't know what it would prove. KC is clearly able to walk about without the press bothering her. Can't tell me this person did not follow her to find what where she is staying. That leads everyone to believe this whole thing was staged and she is not in Ohio now.

Not sure how they would be able to let her serve her probation from another state when she is constantly moving. jmo

I know what you mean, but I'm thinking about it from JB's point of view="show normalcy in Ohio compared to chaos in Orlando-get probation dropped or moved". I'm not saying it will prove anything to Judge Perry, but it is partof the game that this defense plays. The whole "if you can't wow 'em with wisdom, baffle 'em with BS" routine.

Of course, I'm also not one of the ones who believes she's been "on the move" either. I think when she got out, she flew, landed, and this photo op was her first venture off of her high dollar hotel king size and away from the pay per view and room service. But that is JMO.

Why would she want to wear clothes from Hopespring... from three years ago? Creepy.

I don't think she's had a boob job. She's gained some weight and gotten a good bra. All she had in jail were those sports bra. If it's her which I still don't think it is.

BBM:

I want FCA to gain as much weight as I did during jury selection and the trial. That would be fair.

MOO

I wonder why whoever took the pics didn't stay on it and follow her to wherever she's staying? I mean, wouldn't that info be worth gold to prove it's really her? Hmmm.

There may be more to come-- that's the feeling I get. mo

It was pointed out on another site that a wide band black watch she was wearing in one of the pics was matched back to a pre-incarceration pic. So how did she retrieve that from G & C's home? Hmmmmmmm.........

If she was wearing it at lock-up, she would have gotten it back at check out--possibility-----or maybe it was left in JB's office during one of their marathon "meetings"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy