Man accused of locking family in trash filled trailer

This is shocking Pandora! I saw it on the news last night. Tks for posting the story.

That's awful. Those poor mom and kids. I hope they get into therapy asap.

Like they say, you never know what goes on behind closed doors.

This is shocking!

JMHO
fran

It is amazing how these children "fell through the cracks", one attended school and no one thought it was weird when he never returned.

Those poor babies.

And whats so odd is looking at his picture you would not think "white trash wife rapist and children beater" either.

For the second week in a row, the tiny town of Lavonia, where we lived in GA for several years has made CNN. First it was the city's purchase of the local nudie bar, now this!

Was this the city where they had that 24 hour topless place with all the billboard signs on the highway?

Was this the city where they had that 24 hour topless place with all the billboard signs on the highway?

Um, yeah. Now in our defense, the owner of Cafe Risque applied for a business license under the auspices of putting in a "family-style" restaurant known for it's "home-made biscuits." (Lemme tell ya, the "biscuits" were not all home-made/grown!)

We also blame ourselves because my husband's brother bought a house in Valdosta, GA to which the directions included: "Turn left at the strip club. . . ." We figure Cafe Risque came to town because we made fun of their directions! Karma, baby--don't mess w/ it!

On a side note: One of my former student worked at Cafe Risque. She was ALWAYS late to class, but she always said she'd be on time when she got paid. Uh huh, she was fired from CR for chronic lateness! :D

When I was driving back from PA, I drove past all the signs. I was going to stop there on the way back to take pictures. Little did I know that at the end of that week the city bought the place. I heard all the signs on the highway were torn down too. I missed my chance to take a photo of a milestone...:bang:

The wife is the one who turned him in...I wonder what was the breaking point for her since it went on for so long....Im glad she is taking the steps, now I hope the system doesnt fail her and she returns to him

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back