FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA...the difference is inches, she was in bed with her. Feet different bed, and if Ron corrected her...was it him that decided they needed to change the story?
I still say it was an honest mistake and they weren't changing the story.

Yep yep yep - but on the police report (Media thread pg 4) It lists the same number for both MC and RC. IF MC had a cell - LE would have listed that number under her name and listed RC's number under his. But both names have the same number and in the narrative there is no mention about RC saying MC was calling him just as he pulled in. It says RC saw MC outside just as he pulled in.

I would think LE asked about cell phones and got numbers as they took their information.

I think there was 2...now they may be hiding one.....

Oh....and we have this story, I almost forgot about it.

The father, Ronald Cummings, said Haleigh had gotten up to use the bathroom, and when she didn't return, Croslin went to look for her and noticed that the back door of the mobile home they shared was open. Cummings said he'd just come home from work when Haleigh disappeared.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,494425,00.html

Thanks for posting that as I read it myself this a.m. and everything now becomes more confusing than it was before. I also read in an article that Ronald came home 5 min. after Hayleigh disappeared.

On NG Ron was asked the same question and he said "I passed with flying colors" and then added that "Misty passed too". In that interview with GVS when Misty said "They really didn't say much to me". I didn't notice Ron's expression. I just noticed that he looked very uncomfortable whenever Misty was asked a question. Like he was just waiting for the other shoe to drop. I think that was the last interview either of them gave.

The way I look at this is he is someone who sees himself as #1, his information is what's important and Misty is lower, anything about her is an afterthought. All attention should be on him. She is there to be an accessory to him only.
Now at this point I have no idea yet who may be involved, there have been to many cases where I have been wrong with my first impressions. He may be trying to cover up something, or he may be 100% innocent, the same with Misty! There are enough things that bother me even if there was not a little girl missing. A 17 year old girl who should be in school herself.

VB

I would like to get Tim's view of the family, even though I don't think he would share it. Because he spent time with both Ron and Misty, I think he may can clue us in on exactly what they dynamics are off camera..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288