Analysis of Casey's Clothes and Body Language

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I saw jeans on her lower half, but I was more listening than watching. What was she wearing today? please tell me it wasn't jeans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by concentric
IMO: She is wearing an understated color shirt; but that does not betray the fact that she is still flaunting her figure--it is quite form fitting.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that she is still trying to capture TonE's attention.

In her sick fantasy world she probably believes TonE is still lusting after her and is waiting for the day she gets out of jail.

Do you think he's totally dismissed her? It would seem so, because he helped LE by wearing the mic, etc. I'd love to know if he was conflicted--I mean did he have a crush on her, like she did on him? And, after knowing that Caylee was probably murdered by her, how did he feel about having been intimate with her?

Quote:
IMO: She is wearing an understated color shirt; but that does not betray the fact that she is still flaunting her figure--it is quite form fitting.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that she is still trying to capture TonE's attention.

Do you think he's totally dismissed her? It would seem so, because he helped LE by wearing the mic, etc. I'd love to know if he was conflicted--I mean did he have a crush on her, like she did on him? And, after knowing that Caylee was probably murdered by her, how did he feel about having been intimate with her?

I believe TonE is completely and forever done with her. I do not believe she will ever hear one word from him, or most of her other friends. Most of them, if not all of them, were probably horrifed that this happened right under their noses and none of them was the wiser. Would anyone in their right mind ever trust or want to associate with someone who lies, steals, and murders? Even if she is found not guilty, she will only be surrounded by losers like her the rest of her life. JMO

I believe TonE is completely and forever done with her. I do not believe she will ever hear one word from him, or most of her other friends. Most of them, if not all of them, were probably horrifed that this happened right under their noses and none of them was the wiser. Would anyone in their right mind ever trust or want to associate with someone who lies, steals, and murders? Even if she is found not guilty, she will only be surrounded by losers like her the rest of her life. JMO

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I can't wait to see her reaction as her former friends and bed-partners are seated, one by one, to testify against her.

I noticed they put her in some sort of sweater with no buttons to fiddle with, but she did manage to adjust that bra strap. I'm waiting for the glasses to come out to really make her look "smart."

I think a ponytail was a bad choice of hair style. To me, ponytails are pretty unprofessional, casual, and a bit kid-like. That's not to say I don't rock a ponytail many times but usually it's at my house or when I'm somewhere casual.

But the atty's HAD to do that or she would be fussing with her hair every 2 seconds (behind the ear, not behind ear, behind the ear - you get where I'm going).

Today she looked somewhat conservative - too much eye make up, and those same grey pants. It wouldn't look so bad if she didn't have that darn swagger -- makes her rear end look huge. She didn't seem as uncomfortable in her skin as she did last time.

As far as JB - she runs the show. I noticed as they were leaving the court room she practically threw the yellow piece of paper at him and he stuffed it in his briefcase. Probably a love note - LOL. I was really suprised when the guards let her keep the pen. That's not the norm.

Peace,

Mel

I did notice for the most part her eyes looked vacant and she appeared bored. But I also noticed that every time they mentioned selling the pictures or videos her eyes widened slightly. Barely noticeable, but it was there! Saw it a couple of times

Quote:

If he has any sense, and I think he does, he now knows she is cruel and cold hearted. I can't imagine him wanting anything to do with her if she manages to get out.

When I seen the images (pictures) after today there is one of casey resting her head on her hand looking ahead and in deep thought. I think it is starting to become real to her and she knows she will be going down. I think her smirks are her nerves she does it because she realizes she is being video taped and wants others to believe she is a nice friendly girl. Trying to gain points. In her court appearances she is always wiping hands togethor, smirks, messing with shirt, hair etc, her nerves are shot all to hell it is quite obvious, remember when she was out on bond holding her head high wearing sunglasses being overly cofindent and never wiping hands or anything. Well I believe reality is setting in. She can live that beautiful life locked away for life I hope!

When I seen the images (pictures) after today there is one of casey resting her head on her hand looking ahead and in deep thought. I think it is starting to become real to her and she knows she will be going down. I think her smirks are her nerves she does it because she realizes she is being video taped and wants others to believe she is a nice friendly girl. Trying to gain points. In her court appearances she is always wiping hands togethor, smirks, messing with shirt, hair etc, her nerves are shot all to hell it is quite obvious, remember when she was out on bond holding her head high wearing sunglasses being overly cofindent and never wiping hands or anything. Well I believe reality is setting in. She can live that beautiful life locked away for life I hope!

I agree with you. I think the cold reality is beginning to set in and she is beginning to realize there is now way out of this mess.

I think a ponytail was a bad choice of hair style. To me, ponytails are pretty unprofessional, casual, and a bit kid-like. That's not to say I don't rock a ponytail many times but usually it's at my house or when I'm somewhere casual.

I haven't seen her yet but it's got to look better than that bun- anything is better, IMO.

She's starting to look weathered. The reality of her situation is beginning to wear on her. She looks older than 23. She has no sparkle in her eyes.. just defeat.

This was KC's best look yet. The somber colour suited her and made her look pale. The bared neck made her look vunerable.

If they soften the hair around her face so that it is not so tightly skimmed back but still shows her eyes, add some subtle make up to make the eyes bigger, ditch the jean look for nice slacks or a straight skirt, and get her to lose a little weight (for that lost waif look) they will have the image 'fine tuned' enough for trial.

Whoever is in charge of her appearance is good at what they do. A few more lessons in 'what to do in a courtroom' and the jury will see a 'new, improved' KC.

You can tell that Casey is not comfortable in her new skin, she has obviously gained some weight and when she is in plain clothes you can tell she is not comfortable, always adjusting her shirts, playing with her pant line...

she's not comfortable sitting there... maybe she should stop ordering so much junk food! IMO

I think your exactly right. I know when I start gaining weight and clothes don't fit the same I get very uncomfortable in my new skin. It's what keeps my weight down, with the nice elastic waist pants she wears all day I bet she just lets that feeling go and goes to town on all that commisary junk food...:rolleyes:

A couple of observations from today's hearing:

The camera definitely makes her look a little bigger. She looked slightly thinner today in person (or maybe she's been working out/dieting lately? heh). When I watched the hearing at home afterwards ( I TIVO'd it) she did seem a little bigger than in person.

Baez is kind of SHORT! I stood by him near the elevators and he's 2-4 inches shorter than me, and I'm average height - 5' 10". Surprised me a little....

A couple of observations from today's hearing:

The camera definitely makes her look a little bigger. She looked slightly thinner today in person (or maybe she's been working out/dieting lately? heh). When I watched the hearing at home afterwards ( I TIVO'd it) she did seem a little bigger than in person.

Baez is kind of SHORT! I stood by him near the elevators and he's 2-4 inches shorter than me, and I'm average height - 5' 10". Surprised me a little....

Muzikman, Were you sitting to the right of Cindy at the end of the row?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth