Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:biglaugh:Everytime I wonder who Caylees father is, I get a mental version of KC on Maury Povich doing one of those "Whose's my baby's daddy" shows, wheres she's now testing the 15th guy, and Maury is still saying "fill in a name here, You are NOT the father!" Then she runs off the stage, wiping away crocodile tears, saying this time she was 100% sure it was this guy.

So, going one step further, if LE couldn't determine if the hair was from Casey or Caylee, the parents are Lee and Casey. Correct?

Because if the father isn't Lee, the baby's mitochondrial DNA would be different.

Mitochondrial DNA is passed from mother to child. Therefore, Cindy's mother, Cindy, KC, LA, and Caylee all have identical MDNA.

I suspect that the reason that LE stated that they could not determine whether the hair found was KC's or Caylee's was because it was too long to be Lee's, and too dark to be Cindy's or her mother's. If Cindy had dark (non-dyed) hair, or Lee had long hair, either could have been included as a possible contributor.

I think LP saw some evidence about MDNA and didn't know what he was looking at, and jumped to an unsubstantiated conclusion that LA is Caylee's father.

:biglaugh:Everytime I wonder who Caylees father is, I get a mental version of KC on Maury Povich doing one of those "Whose's my baby's daddy" shows, wheres she's now testing the 15th guy, and Maury is still saying "fill in a name here, You are NOT the father!" Then she runs off the stage, wiping away crocodile tears, saying this time she was 100% sure it was this guy.

:biglaugh:

That's the exact mental image I always get, as well!

Thanks for the visual, that was good comedic relief.

Mitochondrial DNA is passed from mother to child. Therefore, Cindy's mother, Cindy, KC, LA, and Caylee all have identical MDNA.

I suspect that the reason that LE stated that they could not determine whether the hair found was KC's or Caylee's was because it was too long to be Lee's, and too dark to be Cindy's or her mother's. If Cindy had dark (non-dyed) hair, or Lee had long hair, either could have been included as a possible contributor.

I think LP saw some evidence about MDNA and didn't know what he was looking at, and jumped to an unsubstantiated conclusion that LA is Caylee's father.

YES It was very obvious that LP doesn't know a THING about DNA in general. I'm not saying I'm an expert but I have researched it enough to know the basics. LP was way off on several comments concerning DNA...respectfully of course. LP has a good heart.

I think most people have a hard time believing that anything could have happened between Lee and Casey. It happens. More times than I'd like to know....

respectfully snipped for space from liltigress above:

Yes, this is true - having had foster children for many yrs, we had several teen girls through the yrs under our own roof w/ history of sexual abuse; one in particular was a victim of incest by her much older bio-bro.... horrific case! her bio-mom refused to believe anything & did nothing! Bio-bro never did time at all, mostly b/c defense was able to show she was 'promiscuous' as a teen... Nowadays they understand that's generally WHY girls act that way in a lot of cases.... back then they totally blamed the victim..... :furious:

I'm not at all saying this is the scenario w/ kc & LA, just saying it happens a lot more than people are willing to admit... [even with dad's / uncle's, etc]

The one thing that tick's me off however is when people who were NOT actually abused claim they WERE [& we had a couple foster kid's in that boat also, admitting they lied about it to 'get back at mom' or simply b/c they didn't like a step-parent....] Sadly, this happens a lot too..... Both scenario's ultimately ruin lives & make you wonder what is wrong with the world.....

I agree w/ this to some extent.... but from my own experience with ex-female friends in similar situations, [like not KNOWING who the baby's daddy really is, or saying they don't] they'd actually be stringing along several guy friends they'd 'been' w/ - some of them for YEARS!!! - alluding to the *possibility* that the kid was their's..... that way they could get extra pocket money here & there, rent paid, car note, groceries, etc.... jmo but I think someone like her would definately fall into the bracket of person's I've known who even if they DID know wouldn't say 'who' JUST so they could keep up the charade' w/ several different guys.... :crazy: sick & twisted, yes, screwing around w/ guy's heads, yes, but some people just don't care.... :mad:
At this point, I mean, how many guys are gonna really come forward & actually ADMIT she told them they was the daddy.....? [But I'm sure there was a few!!] imo :bang: <---------- directed at the mentality of the people out there who use their kids as pawns in life....

Wow, TheLoneRanger, this explanation is the best one I've read. It soooo matches what I think KC's recent actions have demonstrated. It appears to me that when she finds herself in trouble she picks the most profitable lie and runs with it. If it happens to be JG for the moment, she will play that out until it ends (with the paternity test) and would have no compunction about moving right on to the next most fertile prospect or prospects. Your theory fits perfectly into her life style management!

LMAO noooooooo kidding. I think she does not have a clue who the child's father is at all!

For what it is worth, and that may not be much at all, KC told CA that there were 2 possibilities only: Jesse and when his DNA proved otherwise, a man named Eric.

Eric, according to CA's statement to police as told to her by KC, was a school friend of KC's. It was a one night kind of thing. Eric lived in either NC or TN "somewhere up there" and by the time JG was ruled out as the father, Eric was married with a child on the way. KC contatcted Eric about Caylee. At some point Eric and his new family were moving back to FL and he wanted to see KC and Caylee and introduce them to his wife and baby boy so that Caylee would know her half-brother and him, Eric. KC told her mom she didn't want them to have anything to do with Caylee, so she didn't meet up with them. CA told KC to think about this because Caylee might be very angry later in life to know that she had a brother that she didn't know because KC wouldn't let them meet.

KC also told CA that Eric died in a car accident, it was either around KC's B-day, or Caylee's 1st B-day. Eric's widow contacted KC after his death and they spoke perhaps more than once.

Of course, she also told CA that Zanny was in a car wreck in Tampa, totalled her car and received a concussion for which she was treated at Tampa General, during the time she and KC, Juliette, Annabelle, Caylee were all at the Hard Rock Hotel for work - June 20-27. ALso, Zanny's roomate, Raquel was there and got a broken arm in the wreck. This girl can spin some tales.

I think most people have a hard time believing that anything could have happened between Lee and Casey. It happens. More times than I'd like to know. I believe this might be what we're going to find out real soon.

Remember Casey being upset from the run-in with the ex-boyfriend of a 'miscarriage' at the ABC party? I call that BS. I don't believe she did. It seems to me like a ploy to 'trap' a guy.

The way it looks, Casey wanted a boyfriend in her life. So why would she not have tried to trap Caylee's bio dad? One reason would be because she didn't want the world to know that she belonged to Lee. Don't forget, she tried to pin it on Jesse in the beginning, knowing she was pregnant before he came along.

There is a hidden secret here. Not one time have we heard that Casey tried to trap anyone else with Caylee's birth.. Only Jesse... Yet she tried to trap some other guy from a, IMO, phantom miscarriage?

:clap:Thank You :clap:Thank You :clap: I couldn't agree more. I have thought this from early on -------KC's secrecy about the daddy isn't consistent with her *outgoing*, (cough cough) attention-seeking, personality.

About the hair, I find it hard to believe they cant figure if it is Casey or Caylee'. Caseys hair has been dyed in the past and appears to be thicker than Caylee's. My kids had baby hair for a long time. And if you are a Mom you know about baby hair.

:clap:Thank You :clap:Thank You :clap: I couldn't agree more. I have thought this from early on -------KC is way to secrecy about the daddy isn't consistent with her *outgoing*, (cough cough) attention-seeking, personality.

I have suspicions but that is a STRONG statement that I havn't seen any FACTS on ------ YET!!!!

Who said it had to be incest? It could have been 100% consensul. Sick thought, but IT DOES HAPPEN - my husband's aunt/uncle have been "together" for 20 years....

Not to be crude but I do not think KC was that...er...particular....with who she decided to sleep with.

I have suspicions but that is a STRONG statement that I havn't seen any FACTS on ------ YET!!!!

Who said it had to be incest? It could have been 100% consensul. Sick thought, but IT DOES HAPPEN - my husband's aunt/uncle have been "together" for 20 years....

Not to be crude but I do not think KC was that...er...particular....with who she decided to sleep with.

OH - and they DO HAVE CHILDREN!

Totally agree. I also doubt rape. I think the paternity is based on her gig as a recreational DNA collection technician. Say that three times fast.

I agree that this whole line is very dramatic for me. We have no evidence whatsoever that there was any incest. Do we have any concrete factual evidence on this idea?

Honestly, if was LA an someone accused me of this, I would be so angry I would not cooperate either.

I totally don't get the money angle with whomever is Caylee's dad, unless she just slept with so many she truly didn't know. KC appears to be the kind of person who would be hitting up the potential father for child support. But then, if Cindy was as obsessive as she looks, maybe in the beginning she assured KC they would provide for her daughter. IDK, it gets all so confusing after awhile.

No matter if it was consensual or not it is still called incest if they are closely related.

Incest is incest regardless of whether it is consensual or not. If not consensual, then that is rape. If you're having sex with a sibling or a first cousin, it is considered incest.

Incest is incest regardless of whether it is consensual or not. If not consensual, then that is rape. If you're having sex with a sibling or a first cousin, it is considered incest.

K, whatever you want to call it.....i'm just saying it happens

This is total speculation, but is it possible that LA and KC are step siblings, and, as messed up as it sounds, they formed an unhealthy attraction? I know I've read a few sleuthers questioning on here whether or not GA is really KC's bio. dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong