Enter new thread ideas here! (All new threads must be approved)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This appears to be a list of attorneys that Casey is going to sue and file grievances against. Do we have a thread for lawsuits Casey brings? Or do the mods want to wait for a MSM article?

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@TennisLaw A reporter contacted me yesterday, said he has a list of attys who is going to sue for defamation and file grievances against ;)
12 minutes ago

TennisLaw Diana Tennis
@RichardHornsby Are you on it?! Who?!
7 minutes ago

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@TennisLaw I can only verify I am: In the words of John Morgan, "Game on Chaney, Game On!" I did research long ago "Free Speech for Layers"
2 minutes ago

a thread for Zenaida's case and one for a list of financial cases against Casey - right now at $4000.00 court costs lying to investigators + $70,000 tax lien + $5,517.75 court costs Fraud Case

Is there a thread on JB contempt charges. HHJP told JA to write something up and he HHJP would entertain it. Seemed like he was encouraging the SA to help him slap JB with some sanction above and beyond the bar stuff. Plus there are any number of violations of HHJP orders. Iwould think there has to be a What JB is, should, might be facing thread.

New thread: What additional charges can be filed against Casey Anthony?

What will happen if/when (probably when) Casey gives birth to a new baby? Will the Children´s Protective Services be breathing down her neck?
I have a hard time accepting that she can now go out and produce a new baby.

New Thread: What can we do to prevent jurors and Anthonys from making money on Caylee's death?

New Thread: Casey admitted she was the last person to have Caylee - having dropped her off at the "nanny's" apartment. Why didn't jurors hear that?

New Thread: What can we do to prevent jurors and Anthonys from making money on Caylee's death?

New Thread: Casey admitted she was the last person to have Caylee - having dropped her off at the "nanny's" apartment. Why didn't jurors hear that?

-------------

Guess I am now looking for code in all the Anthony speak. If Casey is the real Zanny, then the 'apartment' is the marsh between the school and the Anthony's house. Is that the reality in the Universe of reality change artists?

I was thinking about a thread about "What message does this verdict send to criminals/murderers" ???

I've noticed a lot of people seem to want to address potential changes to the jury system. Perhaps we can start a thread about that?

I would like to see a thread specifically for the July 19, 2011 video depo of ICA by John Morgan. I asked in the legal thread, and they say that she has to appear or she will be arrested. It seems that if Morgan asks ICA specific questions - and she must answer as she doesn't have a 5th amendment right anymore - then she will be giving her "true" story (even if it is a lie - it is on the record) and this will take away any monetary value to that "true story". Would like to hear what others think.

I would like to see a thread to discuss George. Here's why. It appears that the jury did not believe George and therefore bought into the accident theory:banghead:

They all have stated that he did not seem "credible" because he was combative with Baez.

It appears that it was not clear the the jury that this drowning theory was NEW!!!!!

It appears they did not understand that George was furious that Casey pulled another lie out of thin air and threw him under the bus.

Anyway, I would like a thread to "rehabilitate" George in some way. I realize he brought some of this on himself, but in the last 3 yrs he was in the intenible postition of not wanting to lose his daughter....

Would you want your name released as a juror, regardless of the case? Poll

When will the transcripts be released? Have any of them been released already? If so, can we have a thread with links?

Will this case change the way child murders are handled in the future?

It seems to me that the DT and the jurors in this case are sending a message loud and clear: You can murder a child and get away with it as long as you hide the body long enough for all DNA evidence to weather away and the cause of death cannot be determined. Will this cause the SAO's everywhere to think twice before trying these types of cases?

How about a HLN discussion for 7/7/2011 so we can freely discuss whatever topic is discussed on HLN? Everyone here is wanting to talk and vent without the restrictions of staying on only the subject of the post title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member