Nancy Grace - 10/27/08

IMO, Kobe made a mistake taking on this wacko family defense case/

Oh Kobie for crying out loud! Is this guy for real? Seriously is this idiot really working as a scientist? I understand he's on the defence team here but get a damn clue. That jurry is going to laugh his *advertiser censored* right out of the room.

If you are fed up with this idiot please email: nancygrace@cnn.com and tell them to get this *advertiser censored* hat off her show.

Can't believe Kobe is arguing that it could have been someone else with the same DNA! I read that it's like one in a million or some sort of ridiculously high number.

Can we all PLEASE send NG emails asking her to ditch Kobi,
he is really making me sick! I hope he's not under contract.

What are the odds that a person who shares the same Mitocondrial DNA as Caylee has one of their hairs end up in KC's trunk?

Oh yeah......And that person also happened to be dead.

The odds are going to be something like 999 Trillion to 1

To me, Kob never had any credibility as I have always thought he was an idiot. Go figure...

Although Kobi says there are people other than the family that have the same mDNA he couldn't say how many other people that could be, when NG asked him; said he didn't have that paper with him. Yukkkkk. He irritates me.

Oh Kobie for crying out loud! Is this guy for real? Seriously is this idiot really working as a scientist? I understand he's on the defence team here but get a damn clue. That jurry is going to laugh his *advertiser censored* right out of the room.

If you are fed up with this idiot please email: nancygrace@cnn.com and tell them to get this *advertiser censored* hat off her show.

Guess we posted at the same time:)

Can we all PLEASE send NG emails asking her to ditch Kobi,
he is really making me sick! I hope he's not under contract.

I bet he is under some sort of contract, or he would have been dropped the first time he was obviously not being objective.

Of course, it is lost on them. They don't understand normal.

This is the first time that I have heard that Casey could possibly face the electric chair or the needle!! Wow!

You knew that, didn't you, SS? "Capital" case means the defendant could be sentenced to death.

LP............will be meeting with Tim on Nov. 7th. Over 7000 people wanting to search, and close to the $50,000 dollar mark!!!

WOW 8000 people, go find her.

I guess everyone is excited about this info:)

LP............George believed Caylee was in the trunk on the 24th!

LP believes TES will find Caylee on the search Nov 8th..............sitings and 700 phone calls in the area

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back