Anthony's still selling Caylee Missing Shirts

What Bothers You About Selling the T shirts the MOST

• The fact these t shirts are possibly being distributed AT ALL

Votes: 141 43.0%
  • That there is the potential for the Anthony's to make Money?

Votes: 139 42.4%
  • Doesn't Bother Me

Votes: 48 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's basically saying they want to "help other little kids that are missing to come home too." aka die?

Who is this random michelle chick anyway (probably wrong thread to ask it in)

It's basically saying they want to "help other little kids that are missing to come home too." aka die?

She used to be their spokesperson from the Kidfinder's Network, but she gave press conference stating that she no longer spoke for them. I got the impression they fired her.:confused:

She used to be their spokesperson from the Kidfinder's Network, but she gave press conference stating that she no longer spoke for them. I got the impression they fired her.:confused:

When the Anthonys hired the new attorney, Brad Conway, he became their spokesperson.
Michelle supposedly volunteered to be their spokesperson, and once she was in Orlando she met the Milsteads and became familiar with KFN. I don't recall her ever being a spokesperson for KFN although she now endorses them on her blog.
All birds of a feather imo.

I just checked the cayleeismissing myspace to see what was happening with the t-shirts, then went to the help find Caylee Marie site, and I feel sick.

At the myspace, the t-shirts are still on sale, George still the contact (even though it was updated in the last 24 hours), and MB has updated it and slammed the sale of the Caylee doll, but oddly doesn't address the other Sunshine Caylee merchandise. The last line on her blog reads as follows...

I am just appalled by this additional development and it adds to my sadness and tears of Caylee Marie and the recent upsetting news to George’s broken heart.”

What was the recent upsetting news to George's broken heart she refers to?

I was really annoyed when I went to the Help Find Caylee site....it's got poorly placed google ads in the top right hand corner, but what really angers me, is when you click on the Thank You tab they don't thank anyone, nada! Rather, they ask for money to be donated to Help Find Caylee Marie, buy searchers water etc and says when Caylee is found the remaining monies will be donated. Why haven't they donated the money? Why are they still raising money/selling merchandise (the t-shirts and bracelets) in the name of Help Find Caylee Marie when we all know she was found?

Do they have no shame? Do they have any decency? What won't this family do for a buck???

It reads to me like they are announcing/dropping hints that they will be running a "charity" under this name (and no doubt will draw salaries from it). I also thought this when BC said that George's suicide experience will help him help others...sounded like BC was listing the services this new foundation would be offering and how they had now just added "George's suicide counselling service" to the list.

I just checked the cayleeismissing myspace to see what was happening with the t-shirts, then went to the help find Caylee Marie site, and I feel sick.

At the myspace, the t-shirts are still on sale, George still the contact (even though it was updated in the last 24 hours), and MB has updated it and slammed the sale of the Caylee doll, but oddly doesn't address the other Sunshine Caylee merchandise. The last line on her blog reads as follows...

What was the recent upsetting news to George's broken heart she refers to?

I was really annoyed when I went to the Help Find Caylee site....it's got poorly placed google ads in the top right hand corner, but what really angers me, is when you click on the Thank You tab they don't thank anyone, nada! Rather, they ask for money to be donated to Help Find Caylee Marie, buy searchers water etc and says when Caylee is found the remaining monies will be donated. Why haven't they donated the money? Why are they still raising money/selling merchandise (the t-shirts and bracelets) in the name of Help Find Caylee Marie when we all know she was found?

MB is not very bright, what can we expect?

It reads to me like they are announcing/dropping hints that they will be running a "charity" under this name (and no doubt will draw salaries from it). I also thought this when BC said that George's suicide experience will help him help others...sounded like BC was listing the services this new foundation would be offering and how they had now just added "George's suicide counselling service" to the list.

I think something might be in the works. Maybe a new charity for all occasions......missing children, suicide counseling, finger wagging, hammer swinging..............:rolleyes:

I think something might be in the works. Maybe a new charity for all occasions......missing children, suicide counseling, finger wagging, hammer swinging..............:rolleyes:

...how to talk in code to a murderer in jail, how to look for a missing child w/o physically looking, how to alientate LE and searchers who are actually trying to find the missing....:crazy:

wow, have a daughter kill her child and claim she's missing, and become advocates for missing children

try to commit suicide - and become an advocate for suicide prevention

George's resume' gets better and better, and so does sindy's book.

wow, have a daughter kill her child and claim she's missing, and become advocates for missing children

try to commit suicide - and become an advocate for suicide prevention

George's resume' gets better and better, and so does sindy's book.

Maybe someone should tell him that this isn't such a good idea. They've been way more successful @ other things. Maybe they should pursue what they are good at, or something they @ least have experience with. They might be better off writing a book on...oh...I don't know, how about, how to cover up a murder or maybe what to do when one of your own kills one of your own.

Who the HECK is going use this family as a resource????? This isn't exactly a group of people I want on my team when the chips are down. Who will I call, Tim Miller or GA? I'd have a better chance calling Ghost Busters.

Maybe someone should tell him that this isn't such a good idea. They've been way more successful @ other things. Maybe they should pursue what they are good at, or something they @ least have experience with. They might be better off writing a book on...oh...I don't know, how about, how to cover up a murder or maybe what to do when one of your own kills one of your own.

Who the HECK is going use this family as a resource????? This isn't exactly a group of people I want on my team when the chips are down. Who will I call, Tim Miller or GA? I'd have a better chance calling Ghost Busters.
Judging from the reaction and outpouring during this whole George trauma, I'd say they will do quite well. Cindy Barnum and George Bailey.

So why did the one selling the doll only pull the doll and not the other things he is selling?

Bracelet, t-shirt and sticker?

http://www.cayleedoll.com/

Shouldn't he pull it all? I would think that these items are just as wrong since he is still making money off Caylee?

So why did the one selling the doll only pull the doll and not the other things he is selling?

Bracelet, t-shirt and sticker?

http://www.cayleedoll.com/

Shouldn't he pull it all? I would think that these items are just as wrong since he is still making money off Caylee?
Because bottom feeders do not change their fins, or something like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23