2008.06.16 James T. says he saw Caylee alive around Noon #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tough sell for me is the motive & opportunity for Casey & Caylee to be in either the Casselberry Walmart OR Techbay on 6/16.

Either is doable within certain windows of time per the pings...but...

Just for grins I'll toss out there that if one is driving up S. to N. Semoran one passes in the following order:

1) Gentiva
2) Full Sail
3) Lexus of Orlando
4) Casselberry Walmart

Recall (in one of the more enjoyable long-standing unsolved mysteries, AZ?) the debate regarding the # being called beginning w/ the flurry and continuing a few more times the week of 6/16 being Lexus vs. Gentiva?

Wonder if Cindy was having some repairs done on the Toyota 4Runner @ Lexus...and was driving a loaner...hence, first call to Lexus to see if Cindy had picked up her car yet...then...not willing to wait Casey hangs up & tries Cindy's cell a few times. Casey wouldn't be able to tell from just looking @ the Gentiva parking lot if Cindy had left yet or not. :waitasec: when she drove by...so she coulda kept on driving north to kill time (pun slightly intended) and conveniently loops around in the Walmart parking lot before heading back south again. Stops long enough to run in and pass JT. Of course, it appears Cindy was @ Gentiva 'till ~6PM. Did Casey sit & wait outside Gentiva for awhile? Did she just miss Cindy walking out of Gentiva during a jaunt up past Lexus=>Walmart and back around?
This would be easier if we had a command central with maps ,those flag pins,a whiteboard to post BJB's theories and big comfy chairs.I do better with visuals.

I wonder when we will see JT scheduled for a depo with JB? Shouldn't be long now and I'm sure Cindy is having DC check him out for her since he was making those comments about her attire and figure!! Watch out JT-you may have just become a possoble suspect on the CA/DC list! There are people on their list for no other reason than caring about Caylee!
I found this when I googled JT+techbay:
http://www.superpages.com/bp/Maitland-FL/Tech-Bay-USA-L2063569747.htm
Sep 6, 2009 by mojo69

business
Tech Bay USA 905 N Orlando Avenue,
Maitland, FL 32751
A local favorite. Loved by all. We have been going to James Thompson at TechBay for over 6 years. James is very caring, patient, and excellent in everything he does. If someone doesn't like James or his store then the only possible reason is because they are trying to get something for nothing, are just plain stupid, or are running a scam. We first met James when he was recommended to us by another business. We were looking for someone to fix and maintain our business computers. James did such a good job and was such a nice guy he now also fixes our home computers, networks, printers, and anything else related to technology. We love James and we love his store. He takes care of us and tells us honest answers to our problems and questions. We give James Thompson and his store TechBay USA the highest possible recommendation. All other techs are amateurs compared to him!
By the way-it does say the payment options at his store are Mastercard or Visa!:innocent:

Isn't it weird how this whole Lexus mystery has never been solved yet? Nothing in the documents to explain it. Surely it means something??? yes? no?:waitasec:

Check out the thread in the stickies called "Casey's Contact with George/Lexus" or something similar. There are 2 sets of phone records--one with the Lexus number (ping records), one with the Gentiva number (billing records). The 2 numbers, by the way, are not remotely similar. Since Gentiva is Cindy's workplace and Lexus apparently has no connection with the case, I vote for the Gentiva records (billing records) being the correct version. But there is lots more to read in that thread.

Let's face it, if KC ever did spend any time with her daughter it was at a mall or at stores or restaurants. I'd say she got a real kick out of going into any kind of specialty store and chatting up the salesperson, if for nothing more than to act like she was about to make a big purchase. This girl never worried about whether her tastes outstripped her budget - that was limitless. And judging by all the crap in her room (and her daughter's), I'm sure she was a shopaholic of sorts.

If she was in that store because she got bored waiting for Tony to get his car fixed, I think it makes sense she would engage in a conversation about her next impending purchase. People do it in real estate and at car dealerships all the time just because they get a kick out of it, even if they have bad credit and can't afford a thing. Anybody who is out telling her friends she has a "nanny" is probably strutting around inflating her ego trying to act like Miss Professional Event Planner and computer peripherals are just what this dude happened to sell. If it had been an office store, I have no doubt she'd be telling the salesman she needed a new laser printer.

We have been speculating for a year and a half now on what she did with herself and Caylee during the day - I think this could be a good snapshot of what she did with her time. I suspect that there are lots of store employees in various malls and shopping centers who were familiar with Casey and Caylee, even if they didn't know them by name. Heck, she could have even just made up stuff to chat with salespeople about out of sheer boredom!

I think these are both excellent points! We know KC had a lot of time to kill - and had to be creative about how she spent it (especially with GA at the house during the day). To me, dragging Caylee around on a variety of shopping excursions, or check forging attempts, or whatever you want to call them :) sounds a lot more plausible than wasting away hours at Blanchard Park.

I also agree that Casey was the type who would be remembered. She was used to turning up the "charm" to get what she wanted - and salespeople are often willing targets for stuff like that.

Still not sure how JT fits into this whole thing. I just feel those kinds of occurences were likely really common in Casey's life. For someone reason, JT is being viewed by LE as a viable, perhaps the most viable, example of such interactions. And given the... um, colorful verbiage he's used so far, LE must be aware that he may not make the most credible or likeable witness. Given he is on that list, there must be some solid reason they are taking that risk.

JT doesn't know them personally, so his "perceptions" of jealousy and such would just be ripped apart by the defense. LE obviously has much stronger witnesses about her shady financial transactions / check forgery, so the fact that she "tried to write a check" wouldn't really be worth it either. IMO it HAS to be something with the timing of when he saw them in relation to Caylee's last day, perhaps something about what Caylee was wearing, maybe the beanie baby... but SOMETHING was important enough to LE to put this (sorry) weirdo on the stand :)

I think these are both excellent points! We know KC had a lot of time to kill - and had to be creative about how she spent it (especially with GA at the house during the day). To me, dragging Caylee around on a variety of shopping excursions, or check forging attempts, or whatever you want to call them :) sounds a lot more plausible than wasting away hours at Blanchard Park.

I also agree that Casey was the type who would be remembered. She was used to turning up the "charm" to get what she wanted - and salespeople are often willing targets for stuff like that.

Still not sure how JT fits into this whole thing. I just feel those kinds of occurences were likely really common in Casey's life. For someone reason, JT is being viewed by LE as a viable, perhaps the most viable, example of such interactions. And given the... um, colorful verbiage he's used so far, LE must be aware that he may not make the most credible or likeable witness. Given he is on that list, there must be some solid reason they are taking that risk.

JT doesn't know them personally, so his "perceptions" would just be ripped apart by the defense. LE obviously has much stronger witnesses about her shady financial transactions / check forgery, so the fact that she "tried to write a check" wouldn't really be worth it either. IMO it HAS to be something with the timing of when he saw them in relation to Caylee's last day, perhaps something about what Caylee was wearing, maybe the beanie baby... but SOMETHING was important enough to LE to put this (sorry) weirdo on the stand :)

And it would make sense that KC would go to shops farther away from home because she was supposed to be at work .She couldn't risk being seen.

Here is a picture of JT from his my masn page. Somehow, I just don't get a hinky feeling about JT-I mean I just don't think he has any other agenda besides wanting to help the State prove their case. Maybe it's just me wanting someone in a white hat (I know-he's wearing a sombrero) to show up for Caylee!!:innocent:

This also from his page:About Me:
I am a military veteran and business professional, but also I am a fun loving guy who loves sports. I believe in being active in community and charity events and I also enjoy traveling and the beach. I own my own computer store which keeps me busy and working more than I like, but as my business grows I am looking forward to making time to travel and enjoy the company of others like me at some sporting events such as Redskins games. One day it would nice to meet a nice lady who likes the Redskins as much as I do so we could go tailgating and the games together and share our passion for our favorite team. Go Skins.

Attachments

• meteaching.jpg
    meteaching.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 38
Here is a picture of JT from his my masn page. Somehow, I just don't get a hinky feeling about JT-I mean I just don't think he has any other agenda besides wanting to help the State prove their case. Maybe it's just me wanting someone in a white hat (I know-he's wearing a sombrero) to show up for Caylee!!:innocent:

This also from his page:About Me:
I am a military veteran and business professional, but also I am a fun loving guy who loves sports. I believe in being active in community and charity events and I also enjoy traveling and the beach. I own my own computer store which keeps me busy and working more than I like, but as my business grows I am looking forward to making time to travel and enjoy the company of others like me at some sporting events such as Redskins games. One day it would nice to meet a nice lady who likes the Redskins as much as I do so we could go tailgating and the games together and share our passion for our favorite team. Go Skins.

OMGosh, essies. That was a jolt!! We know this man. I researched him before but I can't for the life of me remember why. I can't make the connection. But it was weeks ago! I'll see if I can find anything on my history that jogs my mind.

OMGosh, essies. That was a jolt!! We know this man. I researched him before but I can't for the life of me remember why. I can't make the connection. But it was weeks ago! I'll see if I can find anything on my history that jogs my mind.

You're right EU!! We first heard of him weeks ago when his name came out with Sean Henady on the updated State witness list. Then we thought he might have helped the SA find files on the Anthony's computers that might have been deleted! Now, he comes out as a person who might have been the last person to see Caylee alive!! Who would have thought it back then!!:waitasec:

Are Cindy's phone records available to check to see if she called Lexus to make an appt?

Just to add a little perspective for those of us who aren't familiar with Orlando ~ Google map shows it's only 4.8 miles (about 12 min.) between Gentiva (hope I got the right one: 1375 Semoran) and the Walmart in Casselberry.

It may only be 4.8 miles but it really strikes me as odd that she would go to this walmart from here. It is not a straight shot to get to walmart from Semoran. The only place I have ever seen KC go this close to Casselberry walmart is the place where KC got her car fixed on US 17-92.

You're right EU!! We first heard of him weeks ago when his name came out with Sean Henady on the updated State witness list. Then we thought he might have helped the SA find files on the Anthony's computers that might have been deleted! Now, he comes out as a person who might have been the last person to see Caylee alive!! Who would have thought it back then!!:waitasec:

Thanks essies!!! You're right. Guess I'm better at remembering faces than I am at names. Thanks for clearing the connection up for me as I was burning my history files up trying to figure it out. :banghead: You're great!

But I have to say, this 42 yr. old man's description of KC is more befitting that of an 8th. grade boy than a middle aged man. He could have said, "I'm a guy, and when a really attractive woman comes into my store, I pay attention," even going so far as to say KC was a knockout, and really, that would have been enough. The way he said it is what casts doubts in my mind as to the credibility of this witness.

The defense is going to question his mental health over that business about him saying he didn't want to get involved with another bad mother. I mean, that one sentence in his statement makes this guy sound like a whacko whether he is or not.
I completely agree!

It may only be 4.8 miles but it really strikes me as odd that she would go to this walmart from here. It is not a straight shot to get to walmart from Semoran. The only place I have ever seen KC go this close to Casselberry walmart is the place where KC got her car fixed on US 17-92.

Also the Walmart on E Colonial is much closer to CA's work, full sail etc.

I'm not sure if we are still on topic of the doors at walmart but, I was at Casselberry Walmart today and there are no manual doors on the side of the store. This is the area where they put the carts. The manual door is to the left of the automatic doors in a very narrow hallway with games, redbox etc. If this guys passed KC in this hall they would have been so close they would have rubbed shoulders and the hall is not long enough for caylee to be 10 feet behind KC. I don't see any reason they would have used this door with the automatic door right there.

Ah, gonna throw my :twocents: in this debate going on.

We know some of the main players (except the A's) testifying for the state have been polygraphed. I would like to see if this guy also took a polygraph and that may be in part why he was added to the witness list.

Just saying ........

Oh crap, I love this man ..... love him ...... another Skins fan and in Fla. Go Skins (yea I know their record ain't good, would love to get rid of Snyder).

Sorry, you guys. I must have messed up the google map somehow. I defer to your better familiarity with the area. I was just trying to get some idea how far apart the Casselberry Walmart and Cindy's office at Gentiva were. . . :truce:

I'm not sure if we are still on topic of the doors at walmart but, I was at Casselberry Walmart today and there are no manual doors on the side of the store. This is the area where they put the carts. The manual door is to the left of the automatic doors in a very narrow hallway with games, redbox etc. If this guys passed KC in this hall they would have been so close they would have rubbed shoulders and the hall is not long enough for caylee to be 10 feet behind KC. I don't see any reason they would have used this door with the automatic door right there.

Thank you - this is interesting. Also why we can't believe everything we hear straight out of someone's mouth.

Even within the posts here there are some conflicting reports as to how the Casselberry Walmart is arranged - door wise.

I believe you.

I have faith. LE found something that we havn't seen regarding JT's statement, TAZ, or the timeline. He must be on the SA witness list for a reason and I believe the SA is too astute to risk the case on some flake looking for glory. JMO

Thank you - this is interesting. Also why we can't believe everything we hear straight out of someone's mouth.

Even within the posts here there are some conflicting reports as to how the Casselberry Walmart is arranged - door wise.

I believe you.

Well thanks. I would take pictures of the store for you all but I would feel like an idiot I think :blushing:

Sorry, you guys. I must have messed up the google map somehow. I defer to your better familiarity with the area. I was just trying to get some idea how far apart the Casselberry Walmart and Cindy's office at Gentiva were. . . :truce:

No mess ups. They are not far distance wise but just really kind of out of the way from one another.

I haven't read this entire thread, 'pgizing if this has been discussed.

This sighting is important, imo. And I think we will be seeing (no pun intended) more of these to come? :eye:

Think about all of the places KC might have shopped while Caylee was missing, and before.....
I'm sure LE has checked :detective: all purchases via receipts and cc and bank statements. LE had to have gone to these places and tried pulling video, questioned the employees that possibly could have been in contact with KC. And maybe even questioned folks who were in the stores and purchased items at the time KC did. There has to be more sightings like this one to come. Does LE do this type of thing? Contact people who would have been in the same place same time type of thing, by pulling customers information? Then said customer remembers:waitasec:, "yes! I WAS standing in the check out lane looking at the 100 different types of gum and this chick was in front of me in her hot shorts:behind: and I thought to myself, how I would like to get with that" OR " yeah, I bought lemonaide and the girl in front of me had the same type and I commented to her about how good this particular brand is and blah blah blah..".-you get what I'm saying? And I've heard how she likes to blab:cursing: when given the chance-who knows?

I'm sure there are peeps out there that have "skellies" :iamashamed0005: in their closet and might have been afraid to come forward. Look at what has happens to any and everyone who has been mentioned in this case. OR maybe a someone has a light bulb moment:idea:.....it happens.

I have been going to the same G-store and Target for years now. I know some of the cashiers 'cause I'm there all the time picking up diapers or milk.... (they know my yougest is autistic and will give her a balloon- her favorite color without me asking)

CA went grocery shopping at the same Publix near her home or work - I don't exactly remember which one she mentioned (long time ago) but I'm thinking she might of had Caylee with her at times? Maybe she exchanged words with the cashier from time to time. Idle chit-chat. What could have been said? "I don't know why I keep buying these, they are just gonna go to waste, 'cause she hasn't been home to eat them......"

I dunno just a thought.:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member