George and Cindy board a plane for Texas and TMZ swim with dolphin pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the link to that article in some non-MSM publication in google alert email today and read the article.

Appears to be "tongue in cheek" satyrical humor article similar to Egghead (Eggtree?)....

End of article also states that Baez confirmed Casey and Jesse are now engaged....

Appears to ME that some "clever" writer attempted to co-mingle two recent "bombshell" newstories (KC and Jesse/Kat breakup) into a satyrical writing in an attempt at ENTERTAINMENT

It's obviously a joke:

http://www.newstime.co.za/Lifestyle/Casey_Anthony_Romancing_Jesse_James/29821/

SPL302052_003_full.jpg

I'm no body language expert but IMO they don't seem sincerely happy in these pics. It all seems very forced to me.

Regardless of what G&C have done. Lied, denied, and lied again. I very much believe they'd rather be playing and kissing their grand daughter, Caylee Marie, instead of some dolphin.

all MOO

SPL302052_003_full.jpg

I'm no body language expert but IMO they don't seem sincerely happy in these pics. It all seems very forced to me.

Regardless of what G&C have done. Lied, denied, and lied again. I very much believe they'd rather be playing and kissing their grand daughter, Caylee Marie, instead of some dolphin.

all MOO

Jmo, but the pics look photoshopped to me. I thought that the minute I saw them, but I'm even more convinced now that I see them again.

I just can't get on board with all the bleeding hearts that think the Anthony's deserve peace, love and happiness after their 'horrible ordeal'. Nope. Most of it was of their own doing - they invited it.

I let my guard down for about ten minutes when Cindy performed her award winning act on the stand only to be followed by her lying through her "so help me God" teeth to save her murdering daughter. The same daughter that killed her child - their own granddaughter they so quickly turned their backs on - lest we forget.

<modsnip>. At least they'll be prepared for where they're eventually going.

My opinion - yes, it is.

I just can't get on board with all the bleeding hearts that think the Anthony's deserve peace, love and happiness after their 'horrible ordeal'. Nope. Most of it was of their own doing - they invited it.

I let my guard down for about ten minutes when Cindy performed her award winning act on the stand only to be followed by her lying through her "so help me God" teeth to save her murdering daughter. The same daughter that killed her child - their own granddaughter they so quickly turned their backs on - lest we forget.

My opinion - yes, it is.

And I agree with you 100%-Thank you!!!

Jmo, but the pics look photoshopped to me. I thought that the minute I saw them, but I'm even more convinced now that I see them again.

What would be the purpose of photoshopping dolphin photos?

My opinion - yes, it is.

The A's never turned their backs on their granddaughter. They suddenly found their granddaughter missing, then dead, and everything pointed to their own daughter... an impossible situation for any of us to even begin to think we can navigate. <modsnip>.

I don't find having common decency the same as being a bleeding heart.

JMO

I don't find having common decency the same as being a bleeding heart.

JMO
I'm with you. If being compassionate and feeling for other people makes me a 'bleeding heart', so be it. I'd much rather be that than the alternative.

They sure enjoy the water for people who've lost the love of their lives to drowning. :mad:

My opinion - yes, it is.

IF.....IF.....Casey is forced to come back to Orlando for 12 months to serve probation, (and I am NOT convinced that is going to happen), I think all parties involved realize that the only option for Casey is to reside in the Anthony home.

I don't believe for one second that some mystery benefactor is financially funding Casey's "private bella a vida" nor do I believe Baez has been her constant companion or protector. Hell, if you followed the jail logs, Baez spent virtually NO TIME with her during the last two years!

I suspect Casey has been holed up with "Cousin X" in Houston and the Anthonys flew there today to await the ruling on Mason's emergency motion. IF Casey has to return to Orlando, I think the Anthonys realize they have NO CHOICE but to allow her into their home for her own safety. So sad....party/vacation time cut short....

BUT....IF Casey ends up having to reside on Hopespring, I will personally refer to it as the FIRST stage of karma.....after all the antics by the entire family, the disregard for the court system and disregard for testifying truthfully, I say....

Throw the lot of them together in a house with virtually no freedom to escape and let them duke it out!!!!

Karma, indeed.....

The A's never turned their backs on their granddaughter. They suddenly found their granddaughter missing, then dead, and everything pointed to their own daughter... an impossible situation for any of us to even begin to think we can navigate. <modsnip>.

I've never made one single cent off a dead child - my own or anyone else's.

Oops, I take that back. I received a card that contained $1.37 in change collected from her third grade class. Their precious milk and lunch money. It remains in the card to this day.

You know nothing about my life.

I stand by my post.

:)

My opinion - yes, it is.

Suzihawk, I know what you mean.
I do wonder if the Anthony's have been taking their bibles to church every Sunday while on the jet-setting scene.
Repulsive I tell you.

lol, now I know why it's so hot here in the Lone Star state today.

Sorry...perjuring oneself in a court of law is not serving their granddaughter. IMHO they owed Caylee the truth....for once.
PS- did they leave other innocent people out of their nightmare? Did they not attempt to drag everyone down in order to save their daughter? Were those folks allowed to live in peace? The As are not innocent in this whole nightmare. No, I don't think I could sacrifice someone else for my child. For what? For not being able to deal with the truth. They had 3 years to deal with the truth. I personally hope they go away and stay away...and they can take their "foundations" with them.
JMHO

IF.....IF.....Casey is forced to come back to Orlando for 12 months to serve probation, (and I am NOT convinced that is going to happen), I think all parties involved realize that the only option for Casey is to reside in the Anthony home.

I don't believe for one second that some mystery benefactor is financially funding Casey's "private bella a vida" nor do I believe Baez has been her constant companion or protector. Hell, if you followed the jail logs, Baez spent virtually NO TIME with her during the last two years!

I suspect Casey has been holed up with "Cousin X" in Houston and the Anthonys flew there today to await the ruling on Mason's emergency motion. IF Casey has to return to Orlando, I think the Anthonys realize they have NO CHOICE but to allow her into their home for her own safety. So sad....party/vacation time cut short....

BUT....IF Casey ends up having to reside on Hopespring, I will personally refer to it as the FIRST stage of karma.....after all the antics by the entire family, the disregard for the court system and disregard for testifying truthfully, I say....

Throw the lot of them together in a house with virtually no freedom to escape and let them duke it out!!!!

Karma, indeed.....

You got that right! That would be KARMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members