What do we know about KW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this also interesting because there was a report made by some kids that found something strange in the woods somewhere near here. It was a rope/pipe and they report said it had something to do with a sexual crime. This report has always confused me but I am curious if the location are near by.

If I see someone walking in the wood with a shovel my first thought is they are burying something not trying to dig it up. But that is just me. The time is rather strange.

I can't believe the police officer left the bag of clothes. That could have been important. That is not the kind of place you would expect to see a bag of clothes. Plus, didn't KC make the comment "allegedly" that LE hadn't even found her clothes yet. I wish I knew what kind of clothes were in the bag.

The composite is, almost to a T, the bone structure, brow line, upper lip...of the person in question. I think a lot of us here are in a state of amazement over your observation.

I find this also interesting because there was a report made by some kids that found something strange in the woods somewhere near here. It was a rope/pipe and they report said it had something to do with a sexual crime. This report has always confused me but I am curious if the location are near by.

If I see someone walking in the wood with a shovel my first thought is they are burying something not trying to dig it up. But that is just me. The time is rather strange.

I can't believe the police officer left the bag of clothes. That could have been important. That is not the kind of place you would expect to see a bag of clothes. Plus, didn't KC make the comment "allegedly" that LE hadn't even found her clothes yet. I wish I knew what kind of clothes were in the bag.

Respectfully bolded by me. Can't believe that LE didn't just take the bag of clothes. Didn't they think it was very close by to Caylee's home? What harm would it do for them to bring it back to headquarters. It could have been important if it turns out that it was nearby the remains.

O/T ...I have a crush on your avatar Thoughtfox :D
Thanks, me too! :blowkiss:

And seeing Goren's smiling face makes me think we might actually get the truth out of this case someday.

In KW's report to the school officials, he referenced finding a "Father's Day Balloon" at that location. HEELLLOOOO!!! That, I would think, would be of some type of evidence value. No?

In KW's report to the school officials, he referenced finding a "Father's Day Balloon" at that location. HEELLLOOOO!!! That, I would think, would be of some type of evidence value. No?

It's completely baffling to me that he could say that and no one would follow up. :eek:

Was this just a case that the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing? The patrol officers weren't clued in to what they should be doing in this case? This was right down the street from where a child went missing right after Father's Day!!! How could there be a balloon like that in the woods and they wouldn't take it for evidence?

:confused:

Respectfully bolded by me. Can't believe that LE didn't just take the bag of clothes. Didn't they think it was very close by to Caylee's home? What harm would it do for them to bring it back to headquarters. It could have been important if it turns out that it was nearby the remains.

I may be wrong, but wasn't it Officer Cain who also answered the meter reader's call and didn't enter the woods because of the snake. Didn't he also wave off another LE responding to the scene?

The composite is, almost to a T, the bone structure, brow line, upper lip...of the person in question. I think a lot of us here are in a state of amazement over your observation.

This is the first time I've actually sleuthed since I joined. I usually just hang around making silly comments. The years of plotting my facelift and stuying facial features have finally paid off...:)

Serial rapist in OC that LE thought might be linked to the murder of the Jogger NG

Oh my, I'm speechless. I found that guy earlier looking for KW, but though the age couldn't be right so I just let it go. I guess I should have kept going on that one...SCARY guy.

We have always wondered about "haven't found her clothes yet" - Too many people showing up where Caylee was thrown away - and didn't find her. She really wanted to be found! Same cop involved too. But what did happen to that bag? CSI people went through everything very thoroughly, it wasn't there when they processed the scene...

Just to play devil's advocate here.....that area seems to have pretty much been a dumping ground for all kinds of trash....an old balloon probably wouldn't have been out of place...same for a old trash bag with clothes and toys.

I would like to hear more from LE, as to action taken with Officer Cain. I would also like to know what became of that report of the teens and one older gentleman made concerning the rope/ pipe etc., that was made. I am looking for the partial report (that was in an earlier doc dump) as to link this here in this thread.

BTW ... Rose, you are awsome-riffic!! Always wanted to use that phrase ... it fits perfectly! Good work :)

Am I stretching here? Because when I saw that myspace profile, this was the first thing that came to mind.

blanchardpark.jpg

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!! THAT is beyond creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak