2011.04.16 48 Hours: Only Casey Knows

Another backfire for the Defense. Even LKB just said, the media hasn't done what they thought it would do. So when/if they come back to Orange county for jurors, how can they complain? :waitasec:

Anyone else notice that right before the last break when they asked the "focus group" who would vote to acquit her of first degree murder that one of the ladies started standing up before the question was even asked? Can you say coached?!!!
Yup...I noticed that as well...like "do I stand now?"

Well, the hoarder-guy's house looks nice...for now.

I really wish I didn't watch that.

My mother and SO, who know nothing about the case, watched it with me and said "she's going to get away with it".

I'm just so upset by this, especially seeing the videos of Caylee.

The real jury will see ALL the evidence. It won't be selected by this jury consultant. The outcome will not be the same as what we just saw. Wasted time!

omg...JB: "to understand Casey, you must first understand her parents."

Oh my...I almost fell off my chair gaffawing! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Is that the theme from The Man From LaMancha I hear in my wittle brain?:floorlaugh:

Has it been stated when jury selection begins? I saw the part where the location of the jury pool has not been announced yet but didn't see anything about when. I haven't been following as closely as some so if it was stated I missed it. Thanks!

Didn't the one mock juror say ICA was obviously mentally ill, and that's why she couldn't vote for Murder One? Well...she might want to rethink that stand.

Well fake trials have fake results I guess. Now Casey can have her fake freedom lol

get-out-of-jail-free-card.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZT01xeO3E...c9nai6gTY/s1600/get-out-of-jail-free-card.jpg

How does someone not mean for their child to die when there's duct tape across the child's mouth?

So far I am pretty satisfied with the show. As expected, DT is pro KC. The A's are pro KC. That you pretty much have to expect. But they are balancing that with Bondi, with the pics of KC, and with the 'public accusations' the things that the public believes.

Focus group, I really don't worry about too much. A... the main discussion of the focus group seems to have been that the group doesn't believe that the trial can be fair because of what was shown in the media. B.... what is presented to the focus group won't be what is presented to the jury. The prosecution didn't participate, so their theories, their interpetations of the evidence isn't being presented. What and how the evidence is presented and what is emphasisized will count for a lot. C.... There have been other focus groups with other cases. And some of those focus groups have come back with a no conviction. But when the case actually went to trial, the jury convicted. Basically the focus group is only as good as what is presented to it. And the prosecution doesn't participate in the focus group.

BTW one thing the DT has done that will hurt themselves in public opinion, and with the jury if they use it in trial is the old "no evidence of homicide" because the cause of death can't be determined, and the old "no DNA" found defense. That is actually a double edged sword for the defense. Jury will look at "why isn't there this proof" and the response to that of course is the conditions that the remains were in. Why were the remains in that condition? It didn't help that the parent failed to report the child missing, and what her motivation might have been for that failure to report it to even her parents. That points back to a coverup and if you didn't do a crime you don't need to cover up.

Well, Mitzi was right. This "new evidence" that only Local 6 has "uncovered" is the picture Will took of Amy with ICA in the background.

As a side note: It has been so nice not seeing Cindy run her mouth recently that it hurt to have to listen to her garbage again.

I really wish I didn't watch that.

My mother and SO, who know nothing about the case, watched it with me and said "she's going to get away with it".

I'm just so upset by this, especially seeing the videos of Caylee.

Don't be. It's going to be a little more difficult to convince a jury that it was an accident with computer searches on neck breaking, chloroform, shovel, etc.....oh yeah, and those pesky 31 days.

It was the "She didn't mean to do it, she is young, cute and has a crazy family" so please don't kill her show.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back