Trial Thread 4/12/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
She offered to show him around town in March 09 (when try met).

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
On a Friday night, he asked if she had plans. She offered meeting friends with him at Crabby Joe's.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
She didn't want to meet him alone, she says.

smart girl!:moo:

I have to keep reminding myself this is the Crown presenting their case, because it sounds more like expert testimony that would come from an expert defense witness.

Carnegie shows Griswold a witness synopsis. Has details he gave to police. He told police the garbage was at Rafferty's home April 15/09

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
Griswold says he looked through the pile in front of the home. There was a ripped car seat.

There was also foam in the garbage pile.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
Griswold says he looked through the pile in front of the home. There was a ripped car seat.

There was also foam in the garbage pile.

And...there it is..

The garbage was out for 4 or 5 days before it was picked up.

Griswold says the seat was in the car when he picked up the vehicle in Guelph. No more questions.

80.ca ‏ @AM980_Court

Right....and remember he told the cops he didn't know too many people. :liar:

and in the audio he told LE he didn't go to London with a girlfriend hmmmm. Some of these gfs also have been shall we say "associates" for oxy.:twocents:

Salior - can you post the link so I can click it and get it in a separate window instead of just on a tab? That would help me immensely....

Salem

@AM980_Court
  • The garbage was out for 4 or 5 days before it was picked up
@AM980_Court

• Griswold says the seat was in the car when he picked up the vehicle in Guelph. No more questions.

He commits a crime and BOLDLY throws out the seat in the garbage right in front of the house, sooooo sure TLM would take the fall for this one

@AM980_Court
  • Griswold says he noticed Rafferty remove the seat and put it in his shed March 29th, 09. He is read his synopsis, now remembers.
@AM980_Court

• Derstine asks if chunks were cut out of the seat. Griswold says no. Just one cut. No more questions.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
Derstine suggests seat was removed to put in speakers in March 2009. Asks if he saw the car seat placed in the shed. He says no.

Griswold says he noticed Rafferty remove the seat and put it in his shed March 29th, 09. He is read his synopsis, now remembers.

Salior - can you post the link so I can click it and get it in a separate window instead of just on a tab? That would help me immensely....

Salem

salem I can't copy and paste for some reason. I'll shut down and refresh and post all I missed xo

Derstine asks if chunks were cut out of the seat. Griswold says no. Just one cut. No more questions.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
Crown calls David Pushie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members