2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching the foreman with Greta again. AAcccKKKKKKKK...

Ok, just noticed that he said that the ONLY motive given to them was weak. And that was that she wanted to party and he said that being the only motive the jury just did not believe it.

But THAT was NOT the motive set forth by the state. TONY was the motive. Her wanting to move in with and spend her nights with TONY--THAT was the motive. And that same type of motive has triggered others to kill children, others who were never abusive and considered 'GOOD' mothers too. Like Susan Smith, D Downs.

But that went right over the foreman's head.:waiting:

Here's a strange thought for tonight.

So many people online, on TV, (and on my darn last nerve now) are saying that harming FCA is wrong, even if a person just wishes it.

Just 2 weeks ago, we were planning on executing her (albeit through the legal system) and that was considered the RIGHT thing to do.

Weird how wishing someone dead last week was fine, wishing the same person dead today is wicked.

The only thing that changed between then and now is that the DT introduced bigger better lies and 12 people bought them. (12 people too stupid to get out of jury duty...lol).

Caylee is still dead, FCA was the last person seen with her, and the remains were found with duct tape on her face.

I don't personally wish her dead, but felt I should defend the right of others who feel that way.

For what it's worth, the tweet guy claiming to "know" says FCA will be going to Palm Springs with her attorney for the interview. Will be staying in a gated vaca rental. Still doubting this guy though...

I wish the press would get off of this. I've had a chance to look at other threads and there are a ton of missing people who get no press at all. Spread it around. There's nothing left to be done for Caylee. Moo.

ITA 1tasha, it is OVERKILL to the max where the media has created this million $ baby. So sad.

I do feel a bit snarky now, have to admit it, and have this feeling she'll be headed out of Orlando in a silver BMW with JB. That hug when the verdict was read was so telling IMO. I'm just sick of it !!!

The current guy is a little closer to sane... talking about the A's civil rights and being convicted in the media. I think Jim may be right about the being stoned because he is has no idea he is being mocked?

PS Please leave Orlando Food not Bombs alone. :)
What are you watching?

For what it's worth, the tweet guy claiming to "know" says FCA will be going to Palm Springs with her attorney for the interview. Will be staying in a gated vaca rental. Still doubting this guy though...
Another vacation spot I can cross off my list.

Ahhhh, that is disgusting. Sorry:truce:

Jim Lich (for short and can't spell it) has been cracking me up.

Lord, this loser wants to keep FCA in pizza for life.....Jim L openly making fun of him, this guy doesn't get the sarcasm, heehee.

Darn, I wish Jim L would interview that jury foreman.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby

Breaking News!!!! #CaseyAnthony is still in jail! Check back in five minutes to find out that she is still in jail!

I tried doing an inmate search for Casey Anthony (Orange County Prison) and her name isn't coming up. Is Orange County the correct jail?

Just watching the foreman with Greta again. AAcccKKKKKKKK...

Ok, just noticed that he said that the ONLY motive given to them was weak. And that was that she wanted to party and he said that being the only motive the jury just did not believe it.

But THAT was NOT the motive set forth by the state. TONY was the motive. Her wanting to move in with and spend her nights with TONY--THAT was the motive. And that same type of motive has triggered others to kill children, others who were never abusive and considered 'GOOD' mothers too. Like Susan Smith, D Downs.

But that went right over the foreman's head.:waiting:

Did those those other jurors realize he is a football coach. Wonder how many concussions he's had?

:waitasec: Too bad they could have "delayed" the Space Shuttle until 12:01 am on 7-17 ... to include an "additional passenger" ... :innocent:

Then they could have dropped her off somewhere like on the moon or Mars ... wishful thinking ...

:waitasec: I hope she lands in Pineallas County ... we know there are 12 people there that would "welcome her with open arms" ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: I was thinking the same thing!! But, I'm sure even the astronauts wouldn't want her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.