Searches Find Handbone and Grave?

yeah, don't know if he said "ham" or "hand" bone. Either way...LE took the info and can look into it.

I heard him say hand bone and what looked like a small grave filled with water

No mono, thanks for telling us about this.
It's all important !!

I agree...would he have reported a beef bone or chicken bone...he said hand

I guess I missed the clip. But wow Orlando has some cheap gas. Never would have guessed Lol.

Hand bone just took over.......Don't know honestly but the guy found a bone either hand or ham, and a what looked like a grave filled with water behind Fusian.

Hmmmm, two votes for ham, two vote for hand.......wish they'd play it again so we'd know for sure.:bang:

hand bone, ham bone, first thing in the morning, who knows the difference?????
I have read enough of your posts Monoxide, I totally trust your call on what you heard. Thanks for reporting.

Oh boy, it sounded like ham bone to me too. Could just be his pronunciation. I can't see anyone mistaking a ham bone for a human bone, but you never know.

It was probably left from a Hawaiian Laua event at Fusian. They most likely dug a hole and buried a pig in traditional Hawaiian style......while the girls danced around it. j/k

My 71 year old Mother just yelled at me, when I read this to her. She has been putting up hams (country cured, I do live in NC) since she was 6(helping) and asked me when I saw a small bone in a ham that looks like hand bones. She is right, big bones, not little bones. I am not awake yet, but I can't remember any small bones in a ham.

I agree...would he have reported a beef bone or chicken bone...he said hand

LOL! I'm dying here... LMAO everytime I see the word "ham bone." Sorry, this post is just too funny! It's a great way to start the day after going from sad to mad last night over the "donation money scandal..."

LOL! I'm dying here... LMAO everytime I see the word "ham bone." Sorry, this post is just too funny! It's a great way to start the day after going from sad to mad last night over the "donation money scandal..."

I've missed this, what was the scandal in a nutshell, do u have a link to the scandal I would like to catch up, thanks Darlin

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back