2011.01.04 30 Search Warrants Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think until we know what is what, people should refrain from asking NoeticSoul too many questions about any info she might have about these warrants, etc.

Noetic, if you feel differently, I think you should get a hold of Tricia to talk to her about posting, etc.

HEAD'S UP!!!

If Noetic wants to post about this recent development, she will contact the moderators. Until then, let's refrain from asking questions.

Thanks!

ETA: I meant asking questions directly to Noetic Soul. Thanks again! :grouphug:

Thank you kindly for your (everyone's) support. Respectfully, I am unable to discuss the warrants at this time for a variety of reasons. TIA for understanding!

I just know that all of our collective patience, compassion, and diligence is finally paying off.. what a GREAT start to the New Year with such a wonderful group of people here...

We are truly Blessed.

JUSTICE for Zahra! :great:

Elisa Hefner?? Have we seen this alias used before?

I counted three different counties that were served warrants for child services records. And all the clinics, hospitals and doctors.

The one thing I just still do not understand is why Adam Baker is free. Especially now, with all these warrants and the damning evidence in them. Just ain't fittin' , it ain't fittin'!

<modsnip>

Okay, I've finished reading them for the first time. (I know there will be more!) Off the top of my head, the things that interested me the most were, in no particular order:

- the evidence collected from the house
- the number of people/places they subpoenaed medical records from
- the number of agencies (DSS) they subpoenaed records/reports from
- EB's sexual relationship and drug use with T"S"Y
- the pen registers and/or trap and trace devices
- the number of cell phones!

And last, but certainly not least,

- Elisa Hefner

ETA: How I wish NC was a Sunshine State!!!

Okay, had a chance to read all the warrants.

wowsers.

It will be interesting of course to hear what has come of the IMVU angle/lead but I am also very interested to see what came from the interviews and cel phone records of AS (the person EB obtained the "new" bed from). I want to know who, if anyone, helped Elisa pick up and transport the bed. I am also curious to learn what AY's cel phone records show as he has been pretty adamant that he had not been in contact with EB except to "bump into" in public since February. Lots of stuff to ponder in these warrants, that's for sure.

How I wish I could read .pdf's!! Some incredibly horrible stuff coming out. So sick! Poor poor Zahra!

just a reminder that warrants requesting info based on leads does not mean everything suspected in the warrants ocurred, just that there was reason enough to suggest LE further investigate those angles.

Calm Cool and Collected are my watchwords tonite.

Also wanted to mention that WS's own Levi Page is on the air tonight (there is a thread with link to the radio show and for discussion of the show). One of the topics he will be covering is Zahra's murder and the released warrants.

just a reminder that warrants requesting info based on leads does not mean everything suspected in the warrants ocurred, just that there was reason enough to suggest LE further investigate those angles.

Calm Cool and Collected are my watchwords tonite.

TY so much for the reminder. :great:

I cant get them to load is there anywhere else i can find them? TIA

what have been pulled? The link to the search warrant PDF's is here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5968146&postcount=25"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Official Documents (Arrests, Charges, Warrants, Court Dates, etc) NO DISCUSSION[/ame]

not sure if that is what you are looking for/trying to load.

If anyone has downloaded all the PDFs could they attach them to a post on her if the links no longer work? I would but am on iPhone today so can't do TIA x

If anyone has downloaded all the PDFs could they attach them to a post on her if the links no longer work? I would but am on iPhone today so can't do TIA x

post 136 above has the post linked that gives all PDFS released thus far, 214 pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998