FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVENING

Evening is the period between the late afternoon and night when daylight is decreasing. Though the term is subjective, evening is typically understood to begin before sunset and extend until nightfall, the beginning of night. Evening thus spans the period of twilight, but begins before it and depending on definition may extend past its end.

Evening - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sheldon Cooper TOO? Ahhhh!!!!

Originally Posted by GrammaMaybe View Post
IF Michelle's iPhone was pinging on Hoffner at 4:30 and IF the surveillance video does show the Hummer leaving naked at 4:40pm THEN QED Michelle's phone left the condo before the Hummer did. That leads me back to the idea MOO MOO MOO that Dale had someone at the condo to take the kids to his folks because he "had chores to do."

I keep feeling more and more strongly that this event was planned and that Dale manipulated others into helping him--knowingly or not.

This is one of the first theories I would agree with also... It sounds simple and reasonable....

I apologize for any loss of bolding and color.

First of all, the likelihood that Michelle's cell was pinging along Hoffner at 4:30 is greater than the likelihood that the Hummer leaving at 4:40 was Michelle's Hummer, altered, in my opinion.

But even if both of those are equal possibilities, what you've described in this scenario are three events: (1) Someone comes and picks up the kids to take them to Rose Ave., (2) someone leaves with Michelle's cell phone, and (3) someone then leaves with Michelle's Hummer. Seems to me, the only way to reduce these to two events is to say that the person who picked up the kids also took the cell phone. So that would mean either

• Dale was the one to take the cell phone and kids to Rose by way of Hoffner in his vehicle, leaving the other individual to take the Hummer 10 or so minutes later

• The other individual took the kids to Rose by way of Hoffner, and Dale intrusted that person to also take Michelle's cell phone. Then Dale left with the Hummer 10 or so minutes later.

• A third person was involved. One picked up the kids and took them to Rose Ave. Another took the cell phone down Hoffner. The third took the Hummer 10 or so minutes later.

I'm not discounting any of these ideas, mind! I'm just feeling that it's not that simple and straightforward, given these three alternatives.

Do you also go by the name of Sheldon Cooper? LOL

LOL! There are some similarities, but otherwise, I'm too raunchy to be Sheldon. But I'm not allowed to be raunchy here, so the Sheldon-like qualities come to the fore.

(Sparky was more Sheldon-like, because she actually quoted a source, which was the smarter thing to do.) :)

LOL! There are some similarities, but otherwise, I'm too raunchy to be Sheldon. But I'm not allowed to be raunchy here, so the Sheldon-like qualities come to the fore.

(Sparky was more Sheldon-like, because she actually quoted a source, which was the smarter thing to do.) :)
LMAO!!!

Great comeback, Not sure who is what gender, but Amy Farrah Fowler could be one of y'all too.

Back on topic : where the hell is Michelle at?

I apologize for any loss of bolding and color.

First of all, the likelihood that Michelle's cell was pinging along Hoffner at 4:30 is greater than the likelihood that the Hummer leaving at 4:40 was Michelle's Hummer, altered, in my opinion.

But even if both of those are equal possibilities, what you've described in this scenario are three events: (1) Someone comes and picks up the kids to take them to Rose Ave., (2) someone leaves with Michelle's cell phone, and (3) someone then leaves with Michelle's Hummer. Seems to me, the only way to reduce these to two events is to say that the person who picked up the kids also took the cell phone. So that would mean either

• Dale was the one to take the cell phone and kids to Rose by way of Hoffner in his vehicle, leaving the other individual to take the Hummer 10 or so minutes later

• The other individual took the kids to Rose by way of Hoffner, and Dale intrusted that person to also take Michelle's cell phone. Then Dale left with the Hummer 10 or so minutes later.

• A third person was involved. One picked up the kids and took them to Rose Ave. Another took the cell phone down Hoffner. The third took the Hummer 10 or so minutes later.

I'm not discounting any of these ideas, mind! I'm just feeling that it's not that simple and straightforward, given these three alternatives.

I've tried to simplify it even more with the possibility that whatever happened to Michelle took place between the time she got there and around 3:30-3:40pm. DSJr panics and calls his father. His father drives over to the condo and helps DSJr bundle up MP and place her in the Hummer. Or DSJr had already done this by the time Sr got there. If she was wrapped well in plastic, it's unlikely there would be any evidence of decomp in a rather short period of time. DSJr then takes off for his parent's place with the children by 4:15pm while his father stays behind to go over the scene looking for possible evidence before heading out to dispose of MP and the Hummer. DSSr gets into the Hummer where the phone was and it was alerting at least the brother's text so he sends the Waterford text to buy some time before driving away from the condo and heading west on Hoffner. He disposes of MP and removes the decals in a secluded area before dumping the Hummer at Walden Circle, taking the phone because of his DNA on it. DSJr then picks him up and drives him back to the condo to pick up his vehicle. Together they dispose of the phone on the way back off the Nela Ave bridge.

This places DSJr at his parent's home with the children at around 4:30pm if there really is an independent witness siting of him there. And puts him out later in the evening to pick up DSSr. The whole thing is over and done before MP is expected at work by 7:20pm.

Now the obvious problems with this scenario are that there would likely be DNA in the Hummer from DSSr, which you would think should not be there. He might be able to wipe fingerprints but he's got a full head of hair and you'd think at least one would be found in the vehicle. Would this be enough for LE to arrest the both of them? Also, that would place MP's phone on and pinging for the whole disposal in which case LE should have been able to locate the body. Unless the phone was turned off at some point because of the calls that were coming in. Would Sr have the knowledge of an IPhone to do this? And then DSJr turns it on out of curiousity when he picks up DSSr? Would DSSr be bold enough to have been driving around with a body in the truck in broad daylight? And wouldn't there have to be calls between father and son that would trigger pings in pertinent locations?

Just another crazy theory I guess. Sigh. Where is Michelle? :(

LMAO!!!

Great comeback, Not sure who is what gender, but Amy Farrah Fowler could be one of y'all too.

Back on topic : where the hell is Michelle at?

I don't love Star Trek and I don't eat my lunch with the janitor.:floorlaugh:

Now, did I see in the I'm the beginning you did go on a search for Michelle and if so what area where you assigned? TIA

I'm just imagining the perp reading these posts, laughing their *advertiser censored* off. Or maybe freaking out. I'm not sure.

Now, did I see in the I'm the beginning you did go on a search for Michelle and if so what area where you assigned? TIA

I've been on ... searches in Fla. But unfortunately not for Michelle. I only wish I was able. If I am ever able to move to Fla., and if I'm allowed, I will def help do searches for Michelle.

Oh no! I love Star Trek. TOS is the best series, but the best captain is Captain Picard. :D

If all these other people know about what Dale did with Michelle, even if they're all Smith family members, someone's eventually going to let something slip. That's the down side to having people cover for you when you murder someone. JMO.

I've been on ... searches in Fla. But unfortunately not for Michelle. I only wish I was able. If I am ever able to move to Fla., and if I'm allowed, I will def help do searches for Michelle.

Oh I'm sorry, for some reason I thought you'd been here to search for Michelle.

I hope the family had someone show them how to do a grid search and what to look for. It's also so important they know who is out on the search in case one of them gets lost.

I remember in the beginning when they had the command center at Jesse Blacks and Yvonne asked a reporter if they were doing things correctly. I felt so sorry for them.

@GrammaMaybe-- I do think DS2 is the main culprit--- I was just wondering why he (the newest boyfriend) was cleared so daggone fast-- yet all these details about ds2 are readily available-- Sorry for the confusion.

I too believe it happened quick,-- he had a plan - the vehicle maneuvering took effort, she didn't see it coming and he managed to get/manipulate dad to help (I keep referencing Josh Powell and his father son relationship)--and mom is in denial/covering/clueless (see CA's mother).... what throws me off, is the fact that it was orchestrated on the day of airing--- seems blatantly obvious he would be a suspect with his past history of temper being splashed on network tv.... jus' my 2 cents.

@GrammaMaybe-- I do think DS2 is the main culprit--- I was just wondering why he (the newest boyfriend) was cleared so daggone fast-- yet all these details about ds2 are readily available-- Sorry for the confusion.

I too believe it happened quick,-- he had a plan - the vehicle maneuvering took effort, she didn't see it coming and he managed to get/manipulate dad to help (I keep referencing Josh Powell and his father son relationship)--and mom is in denial/covering/clueless (see CA's mother).... what throws me off, is the fact that it was orchestrated on the day of airing--- seems blatantly obvious he would be a suspect with his past history of temper being splashed on network tv.... jus' my 2 cents.

BBM MOO

If it was planned, perhaps he did it on this day because he was hoping people would believe that because she was so humilated by the airing of the show, she left on her own.

My own thought is that yes it was quick. I just can't get passed his violent history and believe he said something about the show, she reacted negatively and he became enraged at what he perceived as "injustices" (her not having to pay the full amount) and went too far. But again just my opinion. =)

Did they try voice calls to Michelle's phone?

When you call someone, and they do not answer and it goes to voicemail, it rings most the first time right? and then when you call back, if they haven't checked their calls, it rings less times before going to voicemail?

So, when people were calling her that day/night, was it ringing like the messages were getting checked, or was it going straight to voicemail I wonder? Did it vary from call to call? Was someone checking the messages that day/night?

If so, it would mean the person in possession of the phone knew the code? A stranger wouldn't have that. So who would, besides Michelle?... MOO

IMO that YS states in the newsreport that maybe MP wasn't driving the Hummer. So IMO that the phone and hummer were not together. IMO that whoever took the kids to DS Sr. had the cell phone. That very well could of been DS Jr. and MP could of been left behind at the Condo. When DS Jr. got to DS Sr. someone brought him back to the condo (burnt orange car) and then he did his business to prep the hummer to be in disguise so when it left at or after sunset it would not be noticed with the decals. If DS Jr. did leave his complex by 5:17 he would have time to go drop the vehicle off at Walden and return in time to throw the phone over the bridge at 8:01.

I do wonder where his white van was and IMO MP may have been stored there until her disposal.

I will still stick with my timeline in a prior post.

Did they try voice calls to Michelle's phone?

When you call someone, and they do not answer and it goes to voicemail, it rings most the first time right? and then when you call back, if they haven't checked their calls, it rings less times before going to voicemail?

So, when people were calling her that day/night, was it ringing like the messages were getting checked, or was it going straight to voicemail I wonder? Did it vary from call to call? Was someone checking the messages that day/night?

If so, it would mean the person in possession of the phone knew the code? A stranger wouldn't have that. So who would, besides Michelle?... MOO

i have an iphone and i dont have to enter a pin to retrieve voice mail - just press the voice mail icon and it plays the messages... but i would bet that dsjr would have known her pin anyway, jmho...

There are so many details not revealed by LE that would be very interesting to know, and hopefully along the way, LE will decide that revealing them to the public will be helpful.

Just one of the very interesting details would be to know the phone calls Dale made and received between 3:18 and, say, 4. I'd love to know what number he called first.

Obviously, we all want to know: where is Michelle?

That aside for a second, if you had to pick the one knowable detail that you personally would most want to learn at this point (knowable in terms of the evidence we think that LE might have right now), what would it be?

My own choice would be to know exactly what time Michelle's Hummer left the condo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998