It's All About Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKMom, that was a beautiful sentiment and very nicely stated! Thank you!

Thank you for your post, AKmom, it was beautiful and brought tears to my eyes. As much hatred and anger as I feel towards certain A's for what has happened to Caylee and because she has not been found or given a peaceful burial and real justice, I do understand where you're coming from as well.

"If I COULD give her a gift......it wouldn't be one breath. It would be her life."

I 100% agree with this too.

I felt so sad to read what you wrote. I'd give her a breath for you, for whatever its worth. I think I understand the intentions, but to love her mother with all of my heart- I just feel to disconnected from the situation to do so. It's hard to - If only these things Caylee had before she left, could of never had been taken away from her in the first place. She deserved to have these caring things & the love for her the rest of her life unconditionally. I have a little girl, shes so beautiful and yet she can be at times really nasty (it's the red-hair!) but as I brush her hair for school making sure I get all the knots out, trying not to hurry and trying not to hurt her little head , all the while she is nagging at me- and yet regardless of anything else in my life - I do it because I love her, and because it's my job! As a mother we are not supposed to lose our children, nor take them away from the people whome they love so much, we are supposed to nuture & raise them to become independant, strong , capable people who contribute to society...we are not supposed to erase them from the love & life they had every right to have.

That was really beautiful and touching AKMom, and I will join you in giving this gift. :blowkiss:

Beautiful post. Brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing!

This is a beautiful thoughtful post ... and I admire your compassion and love.

I did want to say though, that there are some that believe as the Bible teaches, that Caylee is sleeping ... waiting for Jesus to wake her up on the Resurrection morning. So I don't believe Caylee can 'see' her grandparents or 'know' what's going on, thank goodness. I believe as God tells us, she is peacefully sleeping, and to her it will be as 'a twinkling of an eye', and she'll awake to her guardian angel accompanying her on her trip to meet the Lord in the sky (Heaven).

Please know I'm not in any way, wanting to make you feel what you have said so lovingly, isn't a beautiful thoughtful post ... it's just that according to the Bible, the dead are sleeping, and many Christians believe that way. :)

But yes, for the ressurection morning ... I give Caylee my love, to arise with angel's wings and fly toward her forever home.

Hello Everyone -

I have been so touched by this case, and have fallen so deeply in love with Caylee. I think it is monumental that a little girl can bring so many people together, in a world where people have become so disconnected.

I had a thought the other night that really opened my heart, and I'd like to share it...

If there was something we could do for Caylee, what would it be? We tell ourselves that if we could give her a proper good-bye, or burial that it would bring us some peace. I think ultimately that what we ache and yearn for is to feel that we have done SOMETHING for her, and we feel SO helpless.

So, this is my idea for a GIFT FOR CAYLEE.

We are so very angry at what has happened to Caylee - We lash out at her mother, her grandparents, her uncle; really anyone that could have saved her because we just wish so desperately that they WOULD have.

I would ask for a moment that you consider how Caylee might feel right now: I believe that Caylee was very loved. When you see the pictures of her someone was taking the time to bath her, brush her hair, dress her, read to her, make her a birthday cake, take the time to take pictures of her, make her feel like a princess - she was tucked in every night, she knew her uncle, she knew her great grandparents; she BELONGED to someone, and she was attached to someone.

Wherever Caylee is, if she feels any sense of fear or sadness, I believe she is sad for the people she loves. She is sad for her grandma and grandpa, and for her mommy. I know she loved her mommy. If she has died, and if she is an angel, she knows exactly what her mommy has done. She knows that if her mommy has done something bad, that she will pay a very high price for it. She sees her grandma and grandpa, she knows how sad they are; she knows how they torment themselves - she would do anything to help them. She wants them to know that she loves and forgives them.

So; this is my suggestion of a gift to Caylee, whom we all have fallen so deeply in love with...

I would like to give Caylee one breath, with a very specific intention - to love her mommy with all of your heart, and to love her grandma and grandpa with all of your heart - to dig deep into all the love, fear, loss and joy that you have experience in your life, and send ONE BREATH of loving intention toward Caylee's family; can't you imagine Caylee right now wanting to reach out and rub her grandmas cheek or wrap her arms around her grandpa?

Please understand, I am not asking you to change your opinion of Casey or Cindy or George; I am not asking you to change your mind, or to quit being angry. I am just suggesting that one breath of love and compassion directed toward people who are so desperately lost could make a difference. I believe that when we do this, Caylee's little spirit will be flooded with light, joy, and peace.

This is just my belief, and I certainly don't expect anyone to agree with it. But this is my gift to Caylee.

I love you Caylee.

AKMom, Thank you for sharing this gesture so eloquently. I pray for justice for Caylee here. Life is a precious gift, and the commandments I hold are simple and clear. IMHO, regardless of our efforts here, there is no escaping final judgement.

You reminded me that I need to focus on the following:

"When therefore they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said to them: He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." John 8:7

"Or how canst thou say to thy brother: Brother, let me pull the mote out of thy eye, when thou thyself seest not the beam in thy own eye? Hypocrite, cast first the beam out of thy own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to take out the mote from thy brother's eye." Luke 6:42​

I can only speak for myself, but, your post remindes me that, more often, I need to think twice, put down my stones, and pull the beam out of my own eye.

...and, for you, AKMom, I'm reminded of the following,

"Neither do men light a candle and put it under a bushel, but upon a candlestick, that it may shine to all that are in the house." Mathew 5:15​

...this world is a better place with you in it. And today, WS is your candlestick.

AKMom, Thank you for sharing this gesture so eloquently. I pray for justice for Caylee here. Life is a precious gift, and the commandments I hold are simple and clear. IMHO, regardless of our efforts here, there is no escaping final judgement.

"When therefore they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said to them: He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." John 8:7

"Or how canst thou say to thy brother: Brother, let me pull the mote out of thy eye, when thou thyself seest not the beam in thy own eye? Hypocrite, cast first the beam out of thy own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to take out the mote from thy brother's eye." Luke 6:42​

I can only speak for myself, but, your post remindes me that, more often, I need to think twice, put down my stones, and pull the beam out of my own eye.

"Neither do men light a candle and put it under a bushel, but upon a candlestick, that it may shine to all that are in the house." Mathew 5:15​

...this world is a better place with you in it. And today, WS is your candlestick.

That was very, very kind of you. These responses have been so moving-everyone loves Caylee so much.

Caylee Marie! You have NO business being over here on page 2, Sweeheart. Now, you get over to page 1 right now young lady! :blowkiss:

This is a beautiful thoughtful post ... and I admire your compassion and love.

I did want to say though, that there are some that believe as the Bible teaches, that Caylee is sleeping ... waiting for Jesus to wake her up on the Resurrection morning. So I don't believe Caylee can 'see' her grandparents or 'know' what's going on, thank goodness. I believe as God tells us, she is peacefully sleeping, and to her it will be as 'a twinkling of an eye', and she'll awake to her guardian angel accompanying her on her trip to meet the Lord in the sky (Heaven).

Please know I'm not in any way, wanting to make you feel what you have said so lovingly, isn't a beautiful thoughtful post ... it's just that according to the Bible, the dead are sleeping, and many Christians believe that way. :)

But yes, for the ressurection morning ... I give Caylee my love, to arise with angel's wings and fly toward her forever home.
This is what I believe also according to the Bible...thanks so much for posting these thoughts.

This should make us all stop a moment and if just for a few minutes
try to let go...if only temporary....of our emotions that are heart-rending,so very sad,angry,frustrated over a beautiful little child now gone from our world through no fault of her own...

Miss Caylee
Here is my one breath for you. I hope you are found soon!

A prayer going up for you now, little one... still and always in our thoughts. Bumpin for Caylee girl.

Caylee, Hi sweetiepie, just thinking of you out there, makes me so sad, the searchers are comming again soon, lead them to you with your spirit baby, much love to you

Poppy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member