CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does that saying go...."if you always tell the truth, you don't have to remember what you said."

FYI: Make sure you watch the last new video I just posted (Post #576) named:
Latest Details On The Search For 5-Year-Old Hassani Campbell!!!!!

What is said by a tenant of the apt., by the the backdoor, really raises my gut feeling that LR is responsible for whatever happened to Hassani! :shakehead: :(

:praying: for Hassani!

:angel:

FYI: Make sure you watch the last new video I just posted (Post #576) named:
Latest Details On The Search For 5-Year-Old Hassani Campbell!!!!!

What is said by a tenant of the apt., by the the backdoor, really raises my gut feeling that LR is responsible for whatever happened to Hassani! :shakehead: :(

:praying: for Hassani!

UGHHHHH....AWC I can't get that video open....WHAT DOES IT SAY?!?!?!?!

impatientredhead The last time that he was last seen was at a family gathering on August 6!!! It's in a video or an article somewhere. But I'm 100% that is what I recall....along with even his godmother not believing LR's story either.

He may as well give it up & let the FBI & LE know where he is, so that the rest of the family can have closure. They are all suffering enough. I'm stil up in the air if JC has anything to do with it, but with no one else seeing him since Aug. 6th, but the two of them I have to wonder if she is involved.

I still don't get why neighbors are saying they didn't even know that kids were living in their home either. Didn't they ever go out with them to play ot take them for walks???? :confused:

Shutterfly go to the main link here & try & open it there.....the tenant says she has never seen LR drop off the kids there ever!!!!

Here's the link to see if you can open it there.........It's the 6th video listed:
http://www.kron4.com/News/tabid/36/Default.aspx

Let me know if you still can't watch it from there & I'll try to my best & give you as many quotes from it as I can!

ETA: They didn't add this newest video to his main page, but it is on the media's main page!

Shutterfly go to the main link here & try & open it there.....the tenant says she has never seen LR drop off the kids there ever!!!!

Here's the link to see if you can open it there.........It's the 6th video listed:
http://www.kron4.com/News/tabid/36/Default.aspx

Let me know if you still can't watch it from there & I'll try to my best & give you as many quotes from it as I can!

ETA: They didn't add this newest video to his main page, but it is on the media's main page!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :waitasec: :eek:

ETA: Are these children invisible????? WTF?!?!

What the h3ll did they do, gain custody, give them back to the mother, and continue to get checks?!?!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :waitasec: :eek:

ETA: Are these children invisible????? WTF?!?!

What the h3ll did they do, gain custody, give them back to the mother, and continue to get checks?!?!

I thought this tenant lives in an apartment near the backdoor of the building he was supposedly abducted from, thus possibly putting in to conflict the claim that this was a totally normal and predictable routine (that the kidnapper would know, even though Ross was early that day, or he was late day).

If this is a tenant in the building they reside in it is even odder.

Something is WRONG, and I am beginning to think something was wrong way BEFORE August 10th.

I'm thinking that when JC was at work LR was too lazy or too self centered to take them outside during the day to play. Plus the tenant said there are only 4 parking spots back in the alley & they are for the tenants! I think she said one was for one of the store owners. She has NEVER seen them dropped of ever. If this was routine for months now one of the tenants would have seen him on them Monday's & Wednesday's. Than add in JC's boss saying he didn't even know that they were bringing the 2 kids there ever. It just dosen't add up at all.

O/T: FYI: I do sleep ya all! :biggrin: In short spurts, due to my fibromyalgia, the most I manage to sleep is about 3-4hrs, & take naps during all hrs of the night & day. :wink: When you have FMS sleeping is disrupted all of the time.....than you get hit with the chronic fatique! :banghead: Just incase many of you were wondering about my crazy hours! :winko:

impatientredhead In the video it is a she....not a he that they interviewed. I just seem to believe her more than LR right now. She has no reason to lie about not ever seeing LR drop the 2 kids off ever! JMHO

In the KTUV video I posted LE has taken their cells phones & some documents in a second search they did on their house. I don't know when that 2nd search was, but the pings must be leading them to where they are searching today.
Also the auto scrape yard said they did see a little boy crying in the car Y LR left without buying anything.

I'm am leaning that that cell pings are why they are searching the park today! I could be wrong, but my instinct says different! MHO

impatientredhead In the video it is a she....not a he that they interviewed. I just seem to believe her more than LR right now. She has no reason to lie about not ever seeing LR drop the 2 kids off ever! JMHO

The he in my post is referring to Hassani.
I don't question the tenant either.
Just clarifying if she is a tenant in the building fostermom works in, or a tenant in the building the family lives in.
LR is definitely not believable in my opinion.

I'm thinking that when JC was at work LR was too lazy or too self centered to take them outside during the day to play. Plus the tenant said there are only 4 parking spots back in the alley & they are for the tenants! I think she said one was for one of the store owners. She has NEVER seen them dropped of ever. If this was routine for months now one of the tenants would have seen him on them Monday's & Wednesday's. Than add in JC's boss saying he didn't even know that they were bringing the 2 kids there ever. It just dosen't add up at all.

O/T: FYI: I do sleep ya all! :biggrin: In short spurts, due to my fibromyalgia, the most I manage to sleep is about 3-4hrs, & take naps during all hrs of the night & day. :wink: When you have FMS sleeping is disrupted all of the time.....than you get hit with the chronic fatique! :banghead: Just incase many of you were wondering about my crazy hours! :winko:

Agreed. And if they weren't being dropped off at Shuz at all, and there is no babysitter, then that means what we suspected all along...Ross has no job and he's been holed up in that apartment with those children until or unless Jen is home. The only other explanation is that Ross and Jen didn't have them at all except occasionally! OR they were leaving them in that apartment alone between the time he left and the time she got off work?!? No independent witnesses comes forward saying they've seen them? Everyone close to the apartment and Shuz says they haven't seen him at all?!? I was just sitting here going through the same scenario. If I do nothing else I take my little man to the store with me...we walk to the mailbox...even on the days there is no playing outside because of rain, etc. SOMEONE would see my child! This is like an episode of the Twilight Zone!

As an aside AWC...I don't sleep either. Literally. 45 minutes at a time usually, maybe 2 hours tops. I inherited a double dose of insomnia from both my mom and my dad...wasn't that generous of them? When I tried sleeping pills, I stopped sleeping AT ALL! :eek:

And now....refreshing my brains out, praying that Hasanni will be found......:Banane10: <----that's me

Just clarifying if she is a tenant in the building fostermom works in, or a tenant in the building the family lives in.

She owns a business in the building the fostermom works in.

Whew! I finally saw the video. While I was there I watched a couple of other videos as well. I could not open the video from castfire.com and my computer was frozen up!

Seems that one lady does say that she has never seen Hassani there and that there were plenty of people around that day. One of the upstairs tenants whose windows overlook that parking spot says that he heard nothing at all that day.

The aunt states in one video that they (I suppose meaning she and Ross) had just gotten Hassani's room ready for him - that he was getting a new room. Well, if Hassani has been with the two of them for 9 months (she states this), where has he slept prior to that? Just seems an odd statement to make is all.

I also know it was said Hassani was last seen by others at a family get together on August 6th. That is odd in and of itself, IMO.

I do not know what has happened to Hassani, but I am convinced we have not heard the truth yet. JMO, MOO.

I have not believed him from the beginning, but that is just me from seeing his demeanor and eyes.

There are stairs in that apartment, aren't there?

The guy lives on the second floor with his windows overlooking the parking area. Seems the stairs shown by the back door of the store would lead to the upstairs tenant. JMO

The guy lives on the second floor with his windows overlooking the parking area. Seems the stairs shown by the back door of the store would lead to the upstairs tenant. JMO

HA...sorry, my brain got going faster than I can type. I meant in Hasanni's apartment. I saw where someone posted a link WAY back in the first two pages of an apartment I'm assuming was in the same building on Roxie Terrce. Wasn't sure if it's the same apartment though. It had 4 bedrooms, upstairs IIRC. I was just wonderin'....very little boy....difficulty walking....parent obviously prone to improper supervision...KWIM?

HA...sorry, my brain got going faster than I can type. I meant in Hasanni's apartment. I saw where someone posted a link WAY back in the first two pages of an apartment I'm assuming was in the same building on Roxie Terrce. Wasn't sure if it's the same apartment though. It had 4 bedrooms, upstairs IIRC. I was just wonderin'....very little boy....difficulty walking....parent obviously prone to improper supervision...KWIM?

Yes, there are stairs. Someone had posted a realtors' link and the interior of the home/condo/whatever it is, was shown. The stairs are shown in one of the 5 or 6 pics on that site.

ETA: Yes, I know what you mean. Could he have fallen down the stairs? If he did, then why wouldn't Ross call 911?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288