2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know about this "secret"

So ICA overcame her grief over Caylee drowning to pose happily for photos to promote Fusion? Wow, JB is pushing by making this inference

I'm glad to see Tony dressed appropriately for court. So many people don't now-a-days. His appearance says he is a believable young man. I like the purple tie and would like to think that it is for Caylee.

Can't remember if duct tape on gas cans....

Oh fer pete's sake - there is no secret, you are in court. What the heck?

HHJP: heed? Okay.

JB: I want to talk about Caylee. We talked about the interaction between Casey and Caylee. Did you see Caylee laugh with KC. Run to KC?

TL: yes

JB: was that genuine?

yes

JB: was she faking?

objection
overruled

JB: explain to the jury what you observed as to their interactions.

TL: It was completely...ah um, she would have her book, teddy bear, to the pool to teach her to swim. Caylee liked Dora the Explorer taught her to count to fourty. She was a amazing ittle girl.

JB: how often where they hugging?

TL: pretty much the whole time

JB: the gas can that you picked up, did it have duct tape on it?

TL: not that I remember

JB: do you normally have photographers?

TL: friends of mine did those, going to school for it and it was good for them.

JB: when you promote a lot of it is done online?

TL: yes

JB: its so people can see the pretty girl atmosphere?

yes

JB: a young man like yourself wants to go to a club with pretty girls.

yes

JB: the person who took the pics is a friend and to show everyone is having a good time.

yes

JB: yesterday we talked about you and Casey sharing secrets. I don't want you to tell us what the secret is, but was that secret told before Casey got arrested.

yes

JB: so if an accusaton got made up that she told that after would be wrong.

objection

HHJP: ?

JB: it was 100% after Casey got arrested.

side bar

"Don't tell us what the secret is, but it was made before Casey was ever arrested?"

WTH?

Let's play I've got a secret. Don't tell me what the secret is - we'll play 20 questions for me to figure out what the secret is.

Oh please........................

Why do I have to keep signing into the forum? Is there a problem with the forum or my computer? Thanks

Not exactly sure but I suspect it is becase has been continually working on the server and often resetting it so we can keep up with the influx of large numbers of members & guests. He has done a REMARKABLE JOB keeping this site up and running considering we have set record numbers at WS several times over the past week. That often leads to clearing cookies and you will need to log back in.

Hope that helps.

From what I understand, Tony never said Casey told him that George sexually abused Casey. He said he only remembers Casey saying it was physical. Why don't they just let Tony answer that and not allow the speculation of this "secret?"

Does anyone know what the secret is that JB is talking about?

Thank you. It seems if you have a different opinion than the majority, and dare express it, you get slammed. I know that's what WS's is not about. Made me very very sad :(

MOO

Mel

Don't be sad. I did not mean to slam..I was just clearing up the timeline for you. I've been slammed myself so I know how you feel.

EXCELLENT SUGGESTION! Chicoliving mods chat and it is much, much looser. I :heartbeat: me some chico!

Beach or Chico, where is the link for the mIRC version for myself and others who may want to chat but the java link doesn't work for me for some reason? Chico walked me thorough last week as I can't do the java that is listed above, it just comes up blank for me, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong