AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I come here to hear the unpopular beliefs anyway, not interested in an echo chamber. He may have been told by attorney or LEO not to talk to media but who knows, it is strange that he acted that way.

Can you imagine if he stopped, smiled and waved to the cameras? What would everyone be saying then? I really don't think any parent can win in the day of brutal media attention, especially about a missing child. Damned by some people either which way you act, whatever you so. And you are right, WHO KNOWS?

I loved what the new gal (sorry... name? new poster from Tucson several pages back) on here said about the alley and early morning dog walkers. What gets my dogs' goat above and beyond anything else is a dog on the other side of the fence that they know is there but they have no access too. Makes perfect sense. And the voices might have been from the person walking the dog (Oh, spit, I just woke up the whole neighborhood!) And someone else posted that mom prolly let them out, then jumped into shower.... walker goes by, the woof gang chimes in...very plausible in my mind.

So, now we need those that were walking the n-hood that morning, talking in that area, including waste disposal personnel to call in, if they haven't already, and for all we know, they have.

It is possible that the dog hit we heard about was a cadaver dog and was inside the home; that would keep the family in the POI loop. It is also possible that one or both refused a lie detector test, or that parts of their stories did not match up. We just don't know. We are only hearing, more than once, that they are considered POI's as well as anyone else. If they believe that Isabel did not leave the home alive, for instance, that could be why they feel she is not far away, due to time constraints. Lots of "ifs", I know, but we don't know the truth about any of those questions.

I dont think so because LE has said many times they are looking for Isa and are wanting to bring her back to her family.. alive.

imo

Based on what data? I do drafting (AutoCAD) for a living. I started off doing land planning jobs, but for the last couple years I have been doing architectural work, office buildings mainly. I could draw what you need if I have an idea of what the layout IS, but if we had that, I guess we would not need anyone to draw it!

Crack me up! You are exactly right -hysterical!

I dont think so because LE has said many times they are looking for Isa and are wanting to bring her back to her family.. alive.

imo

But LE searched the landfill ? Are they doing concurrent scenarios ? MOO

116rskm.jpg

Since stranger abductions are rare, and rarer still stranger abduction from the home, there has to be suspicion on the parents...if only to rule them out. Their press conference didn't do it. The dad was definitely distraught and the mother was...not as much. Do they know/suspect who took her? Were they involved? Are they not in agreement to what might have happened? Many unanswered questions and not all the info is out yet.

Keep in mind that as a long time professional nurse -especially with peds in the ER, nurses have amply training and practice at presenting calm demeanor during the worse of urgent circumstances. It's second nature. These are the professionals that must keep the injured kids' parents calm. IYKWIM

I guess she's doing the rounds.

We have the neighbor of missing 6-year-old Isabel Celis on tonight. She shows me the window where she believes little Isabel was abducted. Who did this? And what did the neighbor hear the night Isabel vanished?
https://www.facebook.com/#!/NancyGraceHLN

IMO, if you have important and credible information that may lead to a child being recovered, you don't go spouting your mouth on every talk show. You work with LE and keep your mouth shut.

Still waiting on the surveillance videos.

It is possible that the dog hit we heard about was a cadaver dog and was inside the home; that would keep the family in the POI loop. It is also possible that one or both refused a lie detector test, or that parts of their stories did not match up. We just don't know. We are only hearing, more than once, that they are considered POI's as well as anyone else. If they believe that Isabel did not leave the home alive, for instance, that could be why they feel she is not far away, due to time constraints. Lots of "ifs", I know, but we don't know the truth about any of those questions.

Is that the new investigative tactic or is it media hype? I think this is the 3rd. case I'm following where there has been dog "hits" and the child is still missing and nobody has been arrested.

As soon as the word dog "hit" is mentioned, the media runs with it. We don't even know if it was a cadaver dog, a tracking dog, scent dog........

Something seems to be lacking somewhere, imo. I don't fault the dogs.

Please see Thread 4 - Pg. 24 - #585

the article states there was a cadaver dog hit...unless I was delirious from reading so much.
Please check it out.

JMO

RE: Authorities completed another search warrant on the Celis home in the 5600 block of East 12th Street about 11:30 p.m. Tuesday, allowing behavioral analysts from the FBI to take a look at the home, Villaseñor said.

“I’m hoping they saw things differently,” he said.

Villaseñor also added that he does not believe Isabel walked away from her home. Police don’t believe she has been taken out of state.

Read more: http://azstarnet.com/news/local/day-...#ixzz1tBoZgSin

BBM- What does Villaseñor mean by that?

I'll bet he means that the local LE has come up with nothing yet, so he is hopping BAU will glean something that will lead to Isabel...

I'm wondering if there is a crawl space or attic type that they are classifying as the second floor. The house doesn't appear to be high enough on top to be a second floor living space. IMO

Here is a shot of the house off google from 2008.

It doesn't. Strange.

In other news, someone mentioned Alisa Maier, a few posts back. She was abducted by a stranger but recovered safely.

That got me thinking about her case. Now, some have wondered if Isabel's family's decision not to return to the home maybe means they know Isabel died there or something. Here's video of Alisa's dad saying that when Alisa was recovered, they weren't home because they did not want to be there anymore. I think that is not uncommon: http://www.ksdk.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=111833724001

imo

Of course they want her to be alive...
LE wants baby Lisa to be alive too...
But there still may be hits that say otherwise and they have to consider all angles. And I don't think LE is going to come out at this stage and tell us they believe she is deceased, even if they did believe that. JMO

Is that the new investigative tactic or is it media hype? I think this is the 3rd. case I'm following where there has been dog "hits" and the child is still missing and nobody has been arrested.

As soon as the word dog "hit" is mentioned, the media runs with it. We don't even know if it was a cadaver dog, a tracking dog, scent dog........

Something seems to be lacking somewhere, imo. I don't fault the dogs.

LE confirmed they had "hits", did not elaborate...but then spent more time in the house. Will have to wait and see...if there is ever an answer...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine