2009.04.07 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Just released stunning new video of tot mom's arrest and shocking audio describing Casey Anthony's physical fight with her own mother! Nancy Grace has all the video and audio at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Bombshell tonight! Secret police files, raw video of Casey when she's arrested for murder, tot mom swears Caylee's still alive during arrest interview, tot mom details to LE how JG could've murdered Caylee in the Anthony home swimming pool. TL goes undercover with a wire talking to LA. Tot mom & CA nearly come to blows. Secret voicemail leaking information from tot mom's lawyer.

Casey described how J. Grund may have murdered Caylee in the pool? :eek: Did I hear that correctly?

Druing the arrest interview, LE tells Casey to stop the finger pointing.

LA on audio tape saying Casey was strangled by CA during a fight about Caylee.

more later after Nancy talks about Sandra Cantu.

Casey described how J. Grund may have murdered Caylee in the pool? :eek: Did I hear that correctly?

That gives me chills. That is some serious projection on her part. Who was it that said there was always an element of truth in her lies?

Yes I couldn't believe it either, I must have missed this in the tapes recently released. She also said something about Casey possibly revealing a mode of death through that statement ?

Yes I couldn't believe it either, I must have missed this in the tapes recently released. She also said something about Casey possibly revealing a mode of death through that statement ?
They say with every lie there's a little bit of truth. She lies about JG killing Caylee, but the swimming pool part might be true.

Nancy's back to talking about Casey's arrest.

This is KC's backward way of telling the truth.

Mickey Sherman saying LE made a terrible mistake by continuing the interview after Casey mentioned "lawyer".

LA's voicemail to detective about meeting with JB, before Casey's bond hearing. He's saying Casey may "open up" if released on bond.

What tape is it on that she says JG may have done this? I've missed that too!

Mickey Sherman saying LE made a terrible mistake by continuing the interview after Casey mentioned "lawyer".

LA's voicemail to detective about meeting with JB, before Casey's bond hearing. He's saying Casey may "open up" if released on bond.
I thought that even if she invoked, which she did, if she started conversation with them after that it was ok for that conversation to continue ?

I'm on the audio of A Roberts, have no idea who this is, just started it then realized it was after 8 so I put it on pause. jmo

I just tuned in. Did I hear something about Lee trying to force himself on Casey and she didn't want him seeing Caylee??

Not trying to start any rumors...I could swear I heard this!!

I just tuned in. Did I hear something about Lee trying to force himself on Casey and she didn't want him seeing Caylee??

Not trying to start any rumors...I could swear I heard this!!
Yes this was in Jesse G.'s just released interview tape. He stated that Casey told him this back in 2005, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni