The Search for Caylee-Possible Physical Locations

Do you think she could of put her in a stroller and took her through the park and no one would of thought anything about her in a stroller. Could of burried the child and then went back to the car put the stroller in the car acted like she had a child in a blanket and then just drove off put the stroller in the dumpter? This could explain that you really need to check all the parks in the area near the home.

I've asked before, but I wonder if Caylee could have been in the trunk of that car from the 16th through to the day it was ditched at the check cashing place. Casey supposedly went jogging, so she could have taken the vehicle somewhere she wouldn't have looked out of place or have been like other criminals who have gone back to the place they placed a body.

Econ Trail is where you go to jog.... heavily wooded...

Right near goldenrod and sr-50 just south of amscot there is a little pathway that leads to a retention pond... she would of been driving from her parents north to winter park... maybe anthony's house... I've seen many possible areas that I am afraid to search alone... why don't we get together and search all these areas... we should assemble a list of possible places and expand from their....

Do you think she could of put her in a stroller and took her through the park and no one would of thought anything about her in a stroller. Could of burried the child and then went back to the car put the stroller in the car acted like she had a child in a blanket and then just drove off put the stroller in the dumpter? This could explain that you really need to check all the parks in the area near the home.

That's an interesting theory... I would say there are many ways to not get noticed... most people don't pay attention to details... I saw somewhere a mom who walked around with a stroller for days saying that her baby was in there.... and the baby was either dead, missing, something... I can't remember... I will try to think about it....

You must live close by this area.? Is it a bad place to go into these area all by yourself?

You must live close by this area.? Is it a bad place to go into these area all by yourself?

Contrary to what people want you to believe about Orlando, it is ridden with gang activity and we had over 100 murders last year which was a substantial increase from the year before. Our budget cuts have given less money to law enforcement. This area is not bad, but I don't want to go in a wooded area alone.

I am willing to go out with a minimum of 3-5 people. No less. Anyone willing to go.

Contrary to what people want you to believe about Orlando, it is ridden with gang activity and we had over 100 murders last year which was a substantial increase from the year before. Our budget cuts have given less money to law enforcement. This area is not bad, but I don't want to go in a wooded area alone.

I am willing to go out with a minimum of 3-5 people. No less. Anyone willing to go.

It's also not the BEST area. It is still a lot better than Los Angeles.

I live a half hour from the Anthony house and the site the vehicle was abandoned. With the permission of law enforcement which Christine has sent out and a few more people... we could definetely tread some ground and even knock on some doors in suspect areas.

Just the other day driving by I saw a vehicle backed up to a wooded lot that drove off immediately when a deputy started directing traffic for the Islamic Society.

I posted on the main discussion thread last night that I believe when Casey told her father "she's close" that she meant it literally.

I think they should check the wooded area behind the Anthony home, accessible via the right-of-way which runs directly behind the home, towards the body of water.

Just a hunch, but I do think she would put Caylee in a place she was familiar with.

Jay Blanchard Park -

Greetings all, I am new to this forum, however have been following this case and checking all the forums on this case for a while as I am a local here in Central Florida. There were earlier posts regarding Jay Blanchard Park, so I thought I might chip in my 2 cents worth about this park.

My husband and I used to love to ride our bikes through Jay Blanchard Park in the early 90's and in 2003 when we lived in Orlando (living over near Cocoa Beach now). The park has a nature trail that runs through it, which allows bicyclers, roller bladers, runners and so on to share the trail. The trail also has a park like section where you can feed the ducks/birds, and they also have what I refer to as a human agility section, where you can go through this agility course for workout purposes. The trail runs along the Little Econolokhatchee river which runs throughout the far eastern side of Orlando. The Econ river has a small rain "runoff" waterfall, which could be what one earlier poster saw on Google Maps.

The only problem I see with Casey potentially putting Caylee somewhere in this park is that the park runs along side a couple of main roads (Hwy 50 and Dean Road) so there would be a lot of traffic who would see her if she was doing something suspicious, and then also the park is used by a lot of people (or it was in the past anyway). If she put her in the water then I think she would have surfaced by now. A 35 lb. body being pushed down a rain swollen river surely would have surfaced by now.

Regarding this park and something to think about though is that over the past couple of years and on 2 separate occasions, 2 young girls in their early 20's were found murdered in this same park. The killer either killed them in the park, or used the park as a "dumping ground". It's been all over the local news here for the past couple of years, so that could have given Casey and idea of where to dump a body. Plus it's not that far from her house.

Another poster had mentioned something about Casey possibly putting Caley in a dumpster in or near her boyfriend's apartment. I got to thinking about that post, and turns out there is a fairly good size outdoor mall that is not too far from Caley's house that has dumpsters all along the back side of the mall for the retailers to use. It would not have been difficult at all for her to put her in one of those, like on the morning the trash is scheduled for pick up. She lives in the area so surely she knows what day the trash runs....

If any posters on this forum have any questions regarding the local layout, parks, roads, etc., then please let me know and I'll do my best to answer your questions.

Please read: TIA

Hi Everyone,

The Caylee forum is the most rockin' forum on Websleuths now. Congratulations, your sleuthing and ability to find information and to bring it here is incredible.

As Websleuths owner I must tell you that if any of the members here plan to physically search for Caylee you are doing it on your own and not on behalf of Websleuths.

There are two reasons I am telling you this. First, in our litigious society I have to post this disclaimer, second, if anyone goes out on their own to do something and law enforcement asks why you are doing this you cannot say, "I'm with Websleuths" or anything along that line.

Now, if you are with an organized search one put together by an actual search organization with the blessing of law enforcement then I would encourage you to get involved.

I can't encourage you or suggest to you to go out on your own and do anything related to his case in any way.

Now, I know posters on other cases have met up with each other, taken pictures of crime scene locations and such. That's great. It can be fun and you are allowed to post pictures and such but just remember, it's on your own.

Of course you can do what ever you want but please remember it is on your own and by your own choice.

Thanks,
Tricia

if i were in orlando I would diffently go with who ever would want to search for her. THis story has really gotten to me.

I left a message for Det. Melich letting him know that there are locals available to participate in searches should they need warm bodies. I left my contact information and I will let you know when I hear anything!!!

Yes Casey's continued comments that Caylee is close, raises flags for me. If she truly was abducted and Casey spent 31 days searching for her in clubs and around town and came up empty handed, how then can Caylee still be close? Unless mommy knows exactly where she is at?

Now I don't pay a whole lot of attention to psychics. Just not my thing, but if you all remember Sandy the psychic in the Peterson case contacted me in hopes I would listen to her about where Lacy was dumped. Turned out she was right. She had also contacted Lacy's mother who in her book mentioned the psychic and her accuracy. This person in the below website is using a similar method. Someone may have posted this link prior, but I just found it yesterday. But regardless if whether one might believe in psychic's the map he has given is accurate in terms of convenience, the time it would take to dispose of the body and using by researching other crimes, where most bodies are disposed of within 5-10 miles of where they were abducted or murdered. None the less it's a great map with lots of detail

http://.com/gale/Caylee Anthony.htm

Now I don't pay a whole lot of attention to psychics. Just not my thing, but if you all remember Sandy the psychic in the Peterson case contacted me in hopes I would listen to her about where Lacy was dumped. Turned out she was right. She had also contacted Lacy's mother who in her book mentioned the psychic and her accuracy. This person in the below website is using a similar method. Someone may have posted this link prior, but I just found it yesterday. But regardless if whether one might believe in psychic's the map he has given is accurate in terms of convenience, the time it would take to dispose of the body and using by researching other crimes, where most bodies are disposed of within 5-10 miles of where they were abducted or murdered. None the less it's a great map with lots of detail

http://.com/gale/Caylee Anthony.htm

I still can't find Tony's aprtment address or area in general
anybody know it?

Jay Blanchard Park -

Greetings all, I am new to this forum, however have been following this case and checking all the forums on this case for a while as I am a local here in Central Florida. There were earlier posts regarding Jay Blanchard Park, so I thought I might chip in my 2 cents worth about this park.

My husband and I used to love to ride our bikes through Jay Blanchard Park in the early 90's and in 2003 when we lived in Orlando (living over near Cocoa Beach now). The park has a nature trail that runs through it, which allows bicyclers, roller bladers, runners and so on to share the trail. The trail also has a park like section where you can feed the ducks/birds, and they also have what I refer to as a human agility section, where you can go through this agility course for workout purposes. The trail runs along the Little Econolokhatchee river which runs throughout the far eastern side of Orlando. The Econ river has a small rain "runoff" waterfall, which could be what one earlier poster saw on Google Maps.

The only problem I see with Casey potentially putting Caylee somewhere in this park is that the park runs along side a couple of main roads (Hwy 50 and Dean Road) so there would be a lot of traffic who would see her if she was doing something suspicious, and then also the park is used by a lot of people (or it was in the past anyway). If she put her in the water then I think she would have surfaced by now. A 35 lb. body being pushed down a rain swollen river surely would have surfaced by now.

Regarding this park and something to think about though is that over the past couple of years and on 2 separate occasions, 2 young girls in their early 20's were found murdered in this same park. The killer either killed them in the park, or used the park as a "dumping ground". It's been all over the local news here for the past couple of years, so that could have given Casey and idea of where to dump a body. Plus it's not that far from her house.

Another poster had mentioned something about Casey possibly putting Caley in a dumpster in or near her boyfriend's apartment. I got to thinking about that post, and turns out there is a fairly good size outdoor mall that is not too far from Caley's house that has dumpsters all along the back side of the mall for the retailers to use. It would not have been difficult at all for her to put her in one of those, like on the morning the trash is scheduled for pick up. She lives in the area so surely she knows what day the trash runs....

If any posters on this forum have any questions regarding the local layout, parks, roads, etc., then please let me know and I'll do my best to answer your questions.

I also live near Cocoa Beach. I have said in previous posts... if you look where Casey dumped her car... a block north on Goldenrod there is an entry way to that nature trail... and remember... most people that are murdered are found very close to the highway. This is not uncommon in muder cases.

I'll be your Huckleberry.

I also live near Cocoa Beach. I have said in previous posts... if you look where Casey dumped her car... a block north on Goldenrod there is an entry way to that nature trail... and remember... most people that are murdered are found very close to the highway. This is not uncommon in muder cases.
you are absolutely right about that entryway to the trail off Goldenrod. I would also agree that if you were to dump a body, you would do it in a place that is familiar to you, within 5 or so miles from your "home base".

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandamom76
Back