Caylee Anthony 2 years old #7: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go:

I think that casey told grandma what happened and grandma cooked up this whole scheme to get casey off. I shouldn't say I think this is what happened but its a possible scenario since something doesn't seem right with cindy. Casey told her about Caylee dying and Cindi cooked up this scheme of a baby sitter took her stuff. Maybe thats why grandma waited so long to contact the police so that they could get a story together. However, upon saying this I do think grandma seemed believable during the hearing and appeared to be telling the truth. Forgetting when she last saw Caylee is odd tho.

Thanks SS!!

I believe that Casey killed her accidentally, was called out by the parents, she had been buried in the backyard, and they moved her body and abandoned the car to set the story. These parents are desperately trying to save Casey from homicide charges, imo..

What do we say the gp drove the car home and Caylee was in the trunk, then the story to save Casey starts.? Buried in the backyard, parents go away, Casey enlists Jesse to help her move C the weekend of 6/25, LE now knows that and thus he was made to resign?

Is the sound not working on the presser or is it just my computer?

I think that casey told grandma what happened and grandma cooked up this whole scheme to get casey off. I shouldn't say I think this is what happened but its a possible scenario since something doesn't seem right with cindy. Casey told her about Caylee dying and Cindi cooked up this scheme of a baby sitter took her stuff. Maybe thats why grandma waited so long to contact the police so that they could get a story together. However, upon saying this I do think grandma seemed believable during the hearing and appeared to be telling the truth. Forgetting when she last saw Caylee is odd tho.

while there is always the possibility gmom was involved at least in the hiding of caylee's body...if she's dead. i mostly think gmom just doesn't want to believe caylee is gone, she refuses to give that any thought and hates that anyone else could. its like if she doesn't agree caylee's dead and no one else does then caylee will be alive. if they start believing caylee is dead she will be.

Thanks SS!!

I believe that Casey killed her accidentally, was called out by the parents, she had been buried in the backyard, and they moved her body and abandoned the car to set the story. These parents are desperately trying to save Casey from homicide charges, imo..

I want to believe that Casey killed her accidentally... actually no. I want to believe the poor child is still alive but I don't think there's any hope for that. If Casey did kill her accidentally, why would she go out partying as if nothing happened? Why wouldn't she be grieving? That's the part that's leading me to believe this was no accident. She wanted that child dead.

LOL- anyone else seeing live feed and they dont know they are rolling- my guess is she is on her way out and I going to throw a tantrum

Thanks SS!!

That is what i am starting to think, Cindy seemed to start losing it in court today when she was no longer in control.

Presser was in progress when I found it. I caught the last 30 seconds of it wrapping up. I have no idea what it was about.

Can anyone recap the presser? I couldn't hear a thing.

I haven't seen it posted and I'm recalling stuff. But the detective tesified about a witness that made a statement that he had seen Caylee with certain bruises. It so happens that the detective located a picture of Caylee showing the same bruises.

LOL- anyone else seeing live feed and they dont know they are rolling- my guess is she is on her way out and I going to throw a tantrum
I see the reporter wearing black - I think she's just getting ready for her report for the 6:00 newscast.

I wonder if they are just setting up for the normal news now. I don't think she could be out this soon even if she did make bail.

I don't think everyone saw the thread change there are only 9 of us here.

I haven't seen it posted and I'm recalling stuff. But the detective tesified about a witness that made a statement that he had seen Caylee with certain bruises. It so happens that the detective located a picture of Caylee showing the same bruises.
Yes, from a cell phone photo. However, no date was established as to when the person saw those bruises or marks.

I wonder if those bruises are consistent with abuse though? My son is the same age as Caylee (turned 3 today actually) and he's forever bumping his head, knees, tripping, running into things, etc. Now he is an extra clumsy little guy, but I wouldn't imagine a couple bruises on a 3 year old are anything out of the ordinary.

It's always funny to watch a reporter like that - when they are on camera, but not yet on air - she was just practicing her "on air voice" and it is so different from her normal voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627