Lee's Testimony at the 911 tapes hearing

I too thought JB was pi$$ed the whole time LA was on the stand. JB was making all kinds of "don't like him" - "don't like what he's sayin" - "what's with this guy!!??" etc. kind of faces. Then in part 6, about 1:15 seconds in, JB takes his right hand over to scratch the top left side of his head with his middle finger (which puts his middle finger aiming right at LA, then his skooches middle finger back & forth). Now if it had been anyone else that did this, I wouldn't think a thing of it, but IDK.....it sure looked like an "on purpose" gesture to me- not just a scratch, and I wouldn't put it past ole JB either. JMHO

http://www.wftv.com/video/24283447/index.html

BaezfingertoLeePt6wftvJuly152010.jpg

BaeztongueLeetestimonywftvPt6July15.jpg

BaezfacesatLeewftvJuly152010.jpg

BaezKClookcellphoneLeetestimonyPt6w.jpg

It sure does NOT look like a real scalp scratching gesture .... it looks like a sneaky F.U. gesture to Lee on the witness stand. JB kind of glances toward the camera before he does this.
It appeared to me that JB was texting on his cell phone at that same time, and the Inmate was staring intently at his cell phone, then he sets it down. I wonder if he was intentionally making these hand gestures and face movements to whoever he was texting with on his cell phone, for them to see on the monitors in the courtroom. He makes some VERY bizarre faces in this timeframe - while Lee is on the witness stand. JB rolls his eyes, and sticks out his tongue, and does a kind of lizard tongue licking thing, and purses his lips, then does the arm gymnastic/finger to head thing ... really really ODD!

I haven't read through the thread, and I haven't checked old information yet, but I seem to recall that in the undercover tapes made by Tony (Casey's former boyfriend) while talking with Lee (in the car) that Lee said something about the smell of the car in the garage. During testimony, he seemed to say that he did not notice a bad smell at any time. Does anyone vaguely remember this ... or is my memory for this stuff becoming blurred?

Does anyone have a link to transcripts of the conversation in the car between Tony and Lee? I'm curious ... as I do recall Lee mentioning the smell at some point.

BC was texting and then JB would look at his phone with KC. JB would text and then BC and CA would look at his phone. This went on for quite a while during the hearing.

I haven't read through the thread, and I haven't checked old information yet, but I seem to recall that in the undercover tapes made by Tony (Casey's former boyfriend) while talking with Lee (in the car) that Lee said something about the smell of the car in the garage. During testimony, he seemed to say that he did not notice a bad smell at any time. Does anyone vaguely remember this ... or is my memory for this stuff becoming blurred?

Does anyone have a link to transcripts of the conversation in the car between Tony and Lee? I'm curious ... as I do recall Lee mentioning the smell at some point.

The documents also included information about Lee Anthony voluntarily sitting down with detectives and remembering vivid details about the night he discovered his niece was missing.

He told detectives that his mother and sister have had an ongoing feud that started before Caylee went missing.

On the night of July 15, Cindy Anthony finally tracked down Casey and retrieved her white Pontiac from an impound lot.
When Lee Anthony made it to the family home, he said the smell from the car was overwhelming.

Lee Anthony told detectives, "The trunk was open. The windows were rolled down to what I assume -- (to) ventilate the horrible smell that I had just smelled for the first time."

The investigator said, "The smell filled up the whole garage?"

"Yeah," Anthony said. "It hit you like a wave. I mean it was, it was whatever it was, it was very, very potent."
According to the interview that Lee Anthony gave detectives, Cindy Anthony grew tired of questioning her daughter about Caylee's whereabouts and getting no answers.

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Alt/alt.true-crime/2008-09/msg01040.html

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4xncv32tIk[/ame]

Lee's laughter is obviously a nervous tic. I don't think he can control it. As for mouthing ILY to Casey. It doesn't matter what Casey wrote, the Anthony's all believe it was contrived by other inmates so Lee harbors no resentment towards his sister. I would love to see Lee and Mallory marry and have a baby. That would not sit right with Sister Casey who would then have to take a backseat to a baby in the family. I think it would go along way toward healing with George & Cindy too.

Lee's laughter is obviously a nervous tic. I don't think he can control it. As for mouthing ILY to Casey. It doesn't matter what Casey wrote, the Anthony's all believe it was contrived by other inmates so Lee harbors no resentment towards his sister. I would love to see Lee and Mallory marry and have a baby. That would not sit right with Sister Casey who would then have to take a backseat to a baby in the family. I think it would go along way toward healing with George & Cindy too.

Good news! Lee is studying for his Parenting 101 Test as we speak, by caring for Zam the Tuttle (sic). If he keeps Zam alive, they may let him care for something more delicate, such as a hamster. He's got a few more semesters to go before they test him out on a human child.

Seriously, I think "Lee having a child to heal George and Cindy" makes about as much sense as "staying married for the children." Nice theory, but not often applicable in real life.

BBM~
I'm not trying to pick on you or anything but he did repeat that CA pounded on the bed, etc. during his testimony yesterday. :waitasec:

Also I asked for links earlier regarding him accusing AH of drug use. I'm not for or against LA but it's not fair to say stuff if we can't substantiate it. I've read almost everything about this case and I forget certain points so I'd greatly appreciate if you'd back up your recollections of what Lee has said. tyia.

Hi,

No offense taken. My point is he first said to detectives and then a year later to prosecutors "my mother ran in the bedroom and pounded on the bed and said "what have you done". It is important number 1 because he is omitting it and no. (2) obviiously he feels it would hurt Casey but it will come out at trial. Cindy at that point had no problem believing that Casey is capable of something horrible since she said "what have you done".

Just mo Thanks

BBM ~
Could you please provide a link for these accusations or at least provide the date of the interview wherein Lee said these things. These accusations do not ring a bell with me.

We all agree KC has lied repeatedly.

WBB,

I am sorry I have not gotten back to you. You can find these statements in the interviews with the prosecutors where he said Tony lied to him and Jessie lied to him. I just don't have time to look for them, but it is in his testimony with the prosecutors. I have read them over and over and it is there.

I have to disagree. There is no way that Lee would not remember his mother saying it smells like a dead body in the dam car. In my opinion, anyway.

Lee is known for his lying and has been caught in his depos doing it. With the prosecutors he says he did not know Caylee was missing when he went to look for Casey on July 3rd. His mother in her depo says she told him that she went to Universal on July 3rd to get Caylee and Casey wasn't there. Her exact words or fairly close were I told him the situation.

So he is lying right there. Apparently, he wants to save his mother some heartache because 31 days of bullchit is hard for anyone to swallow. He may also feel some guilt for not looking more the next day and bringing Casey in sooner - even though it would have done no good - Caylee was dead.

Mallory wrote KC a letter since she has been in jail. It was released in the last doc dump.

I'm confused when you say LA knew that Caylee was missing on July 3rd. LA went to look for KC but he had no knowledge at that time that Caylee was unaccounted for.

Let me clarify. Missing is the wrong word. Cindy had called Lee after she went to Universal to pick up Caylee from Casey (Casey knew she was coming). But when she got there, she called Casey and Casey said I'm in Jacksonville, etc.

That evening Cindy called Lee and "TOLD HIM THE SITUATION". She says she told him she went to pick up Caylee and Casey was not there. So he goes out and tries to find her on July 3rd.

My point is he tells the prosecutor that he, at that time, did not realize that Caylee was not at home, etc. and that he was just trying to find Casey".

I believe he is lying since Cindy tells the prosecutor that she had informed Lee of the situation. But he is lying. Why, I don't know. Must be something in the Anthony water.

How do you know the molestation stuff was a lie?

Hi Horace,

I am sorry - I do not know it is a lie. I would bet money that it is a lie. You don't wake up with your bra over your head if you have been molested during the night. She would have been awake when the molestation started. But the girl just writes and lies.

My opinion only. Could be wrong, but I sincerely believe Casey is lying.

That being said. I think the defense is going to use the incest card, for lack of a better word, ad nauseum. They have to - they have nothing at all. They want to save her life. It is Florida after all - it is a two year old who was systematically chrlorformed and finally killed and left in a trunk and then thrown in the garbage. Doesn't get much worse than that.

I would use it if I were her lawyer. Cindy and George are in for an incredible trial.

P.S. Lee told the prosecutors that he has dropped out of the limelight because he wants his own life back that he some day would like to get married and have kids and that he does not want this to be all encompassing. Just fyi for anyone.

Does anyone have an idea of "where" her letter is in association with the other jail house letters that were recently released - just a round ab out idea. Thanks very much.

Does anyone have an idea of "where" her letter is in association with the other jail house letters that were recently released - just a round ab out idea. Thanks very much.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039447/detail.html - Part 1
(1) Feb 9, 2010 - page 149-152

This letter has a FAKE return address for Mallory - but Mallory did not send this one
[**Feb 11, 2010 - page 175-180- FAKE return addr of Mallory Parker]

This letter has a FAKE return address for Mallory - but Mallory did not send this one

So who sent the letter? A poster previously said that Mallory said Lee went into his room and would not talk - this is what I was curious about - any knowledge about that? Thanks very much.

Thanks for this info, I had forgotten that. Just backed up a page and saw your post. :)

Exactly, Dominic Casey provided this information but neither Lee nor Cindy nor George had any proof, but they don't need any right. They just go about trying to slander whoever they can in order to save someone who steals from them, slanders them and kills their own, IMO.

Could not find a thread for Mallory's letter, mod's move as needed.

Just wanted to share my input in this letter.
IMO, Cindy wrote it and there is something to this "Black Bracelet"!

"Snip" http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039447/detail.html

:waitasec: ODD that Mallory claims Lee was not upset when his black band got cut off before he was able to enter somewhere and in Cindy's letter on page 171 she claims it broke and Mallory said Lee is very upset. She too is asking Casey where she got the black band. IMO, this is code to something. What is the importance of this band? You would think that if Lee and Casey got one, Lee would know where it was purchased. Something is fishy about this black band IMO.

Also, it sounds as if the whole family is wearing Caylee's ashes. Cindy mentions Caylee Titanium memorial bracelet that Lee wears in this letter to.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039447/detail.html
What is this picture of?

:waitasec: ODD that Mallory claims Lee was not upset when his black band got cut off before he was able to enter somewhere and in Cindy's letter on page 171 she claims it broke and Mallory said Lee is very upset. She too is asking Casey where she got the black band. IMO, this is code to something. What is the importance of this band? You would think that if Lee and Casey got one, Lee would know where it was purchased. Something is fishy about this black band IMO.

Also, it sounds as if the whole family is wearing Caylee's ashes. Cindy mentions Caylee Titanium memorial bracelet that Lee wears in this letter to.

What is this picture of?

But she does say Lee got angry and thought "Lee was going to kill him" meaning the guy who cut it at the entrance. NO?

What is this picture of?

Does anyone know or recollect if he/they wore the bracelets before or after Casey was arrested

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back