TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it they are now being investigated and placed on leave? No one is saying that this man killed his wife solely by evidence of an affair. We don't even know he had an affair for a fact. What concerns us is his behavior after she went missing. Most guys who have affairs do not kill their wives, and most guys who have affairs do NOT have wives who go missing and subsequently behave in this manner, as well. I see you have connections to people who work as BCBST.

Chattanooga is an insurance town. Folks kind of do the circuit ... BCBST, Unum, CIGNA. I've only talked to one contact ... And he's under the impression that Mr. Palmgren is probably not the only one on the prowl ... but that's another story for another time.

I have connections to all the major insurance employers in Chattanooga.

Generally, you shouldn't pursue a relationship with a subordinate, but until it blows up or becomes general/public knowledge, I'm not sure of what steps the companies take to stay on the pulse of such things. I do remember a specific incident many years ago at one of the "big three." The couple wasn't busted until an employee had a specific incident with the manager where he could not be located - he had the company cell phone (with which he was supposed to be on call) elsewhere in the building where he was hooking up with a subordinate. I still think that, to this day, nothing would have happened unless he couldn't be found that one night. Critical misstep for him - he (and the subordinate) were fired.

I'd like to know dates/times when Gail spotted a car following her, and when neighbors saw a strange car cruising round the neighborhood.

If it happened on weekdays during working hours then it probably was not MP's girlfriend, unless she was free to leave her office at any time of the working day.

ETA, excuse me, I meant "alleged" gf

WRCB Channel 3 Eyewitness News CALLIE: The Signal Mountain Police Department still considers Gail Palmgren to be a missing person. A press conference is set for this afternoon, where we should learn new information. Follow me on twitter @calliestarnes for updates live as they happen.
about an hour ago · Like · 1 person

I would expect that someone at his level at BCBS would have been provided a cellphone. Perhaps he didn't change his number, but rather had to give it up when placed on administrative leave and his cell is now a new one.

LE may have taken it also. I HOPE.

Respectfully snipped >>>>>

The cellphone beeps were not at wal mart ...they are in the general area of wal mart...that means the bottom of the mountain someplace.

snipped>>>>
The last known sighting of Gail was not by SB (who is sure that Gail was driving)....One I know without doubt (the other I was told about as deffinate)...both have been reported to SMPD...but no update of the last known sighting has been made....Why on earth not??? It's this sort of thing that makes us wonder if anything official is being done.

Snip>>>

Mr. P’s Mother’s home area could be considered at the base of the mountain and north.

His mother’s home area would be north of the Wal-Mart on the eastern side of the mountain.

No one said how far north and or that it is north on the western side? [Now where did I read that it was north?!]

North would be relative to were the descriptive starting point is –so even a tiny bit up the road could be north.

Thank you to FFJ for MP Mom's address and map:

Matt P. said he was at his mothers (25 minutes away)
he proposed to meet Mrs. Palmgren at the residence on April 30,
http://bit.ly/m2koxT
but when he arrived (at what time?) she was gone,
having left the two children "by themselves without any supervision."

Adjust the map out and down and see that her Rd is just a hop, skip and jump from where the W Rd ends at the bottom of the mountain at Mountain Creek Road.

Just sayin….

Where were the other sightings?

All IMO

In the comment section at the bottom of the article someone mentions a Press Conference at 2:00 pm today by the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/may/17/missing-woman-search-continues-gail-palmgren/

Police call news conference regarding missing mother
http://www.wrcbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14661367

Janice Atkinson
Public Information Officer
Hamilton County Sheriff's Office
office/423-209-8922

map
http://bit.ly/ixxcGJ

I wonder if Gail typically parked in the driveway or in the garage. When they got home, I wonder where the kids and the dogs went. I'd like to know more about the dogs.

I also noted Timesville Road runs behind their house, so someone could potentially come through that way.

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=pv...2982&dir=354.55347997057885&sty=b&form=LMLTCC

I think one of the locals stated you could not directly access GP's subdivsion from Timesville. ? I've been thinking how someone could have gotten to her house without being noticed and maybe forcing her into the car and driving. MP could have driven someone there, parked in the garage and then that person was waiting either in the house or around the property when she returned home.

Per calliestarnes@twitter, she stated that the Hamilton county sheriffs office is teaming up with signal mtn LE, also stated that Gail's sister has been asked to be at the 2pm press conference and they will explain why when she gets there.

I think one of the locals stated you could not directly access GP's subdivsion from Timesville. ? I've been thinking how someone could have gotten to her house without being noticed and maybe forcing her into the car and driving. MP could have driven someone there, parked in the garage and then that person was waiting either in the house or around the property when she returned home.

It would be pretty simple because it is still easily accessible from the woods behind st. Ives, and those woods are 20 miles deep.

The fiance noticed that flyers are disappearing in a couple of locations. Mapco on Taft Highway. Know the owner and he's a nice younger guy, and he's not one who would take them down.

I wondered if we would see flyers being taken down.

Now there are benign reasons to do this-could be for the kiddos who are wondering where their mommy is, could be because there is an ordinance that does not allow for them, and could be kids...

Per calliestarnes@twitter, she stated that the Hamilton county sheriffs office is teaming up with signal mtn LE, also stated that Gail's sister has been asked to be at the 2pm press conference and they will explain why when she gets there.

I am so energized to read that the Sheriff's office is involved as well...so cool to see LE putting aside "turf" and sharing resources!!!

:rocker::rocker::rocker:
:woohoo:

I wondered if we would see flyers being taken down.

Now there are benign reasons to do this-could be for the kiddos who are wondering where their mommy is, could be because there is an ordinance that does not allow for them, and could be kids...

The "town of Signal Mtn." will have to be dragged kicking and screaming through this. I have my suspicions on who the flyer culprit is, but it's only suspicion...

I would expect that someone at his level at BCBS would have been provided a cellphone. Perhaps he didn't change his number, but rather had to give it up when placed on administrative leave and his cell is now a new one.

Hopefully, but doubtful IMO, the police have his original cell phone.

Yes, it does sound by her phone pinging the day she was reported missing that "someone" got rid of it as an afterthought.

From the moutains I've seen there on vacation something could be thrown in and never ever be seen again.

MOO

I am so energized to read that the Sheriff's office is involved as well...so cool to see LE putting aside "turf" and sharing resources!!!

:rocker::rocker::rocker:
:woohoo:

My gut says that the SMPD probably don't have any choice in the matter. There's that suspicion creeping up again... hint hint...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks