2008.07.22 Anthony L. Interview Only

Thank you. I could not remember what JG drove. Do you remember what color JG's truck is?

I tried and tried to find that video again and couldn't. I had recalled it as light in color, perhaps a silver-ish color. But, what made me look for the video was the claim by the Renae(sp?) poster who claimed a greenish-blue? s-10. It made me question my recall.

So no, I can't claim with *umph* that I know the color of Jesse's truck. I only recall that it was a small s-10 type. I do know from selling cars in the 90's the greenish-blue was a popular/common color--more so than the grey/silver.

eta--no, I didn't buy that story. I just knew the claim and wanted to debate with facts the color of the truck, and I could not (b'c I never found it again). Though early on I posted a link to that video (not direct) but gave directions as to which video it was. I do chit with the search feature, so I can't find old post by moi. :( that post also had a directions to a Amy interview/non-interview.

It is weird that he tried to text her right after all that though! I would have been too embarassed for Casey. Also, why was he letting her stay at his house and use his jeep while he was gone? They barely knew each other!

Also, he doesn't mention the "eternity" text in this interview. I wonder if that is true.

From AH's interview she says that KC wasn't staying at Tony's place when he went to NY - but she was using his jeep. She didn't have a key to get back into the apt - is what was said in the interview.

I am just going on gut here but AL's interview, not a good feeling. I was left with the impression that he did not want to have to deal with any little kid responsibilities. Alot of other little things that just don't seem kosher to me. His interview was one of the most difficult reads, so much starting on a thought, then changing it mid sentence and too many uhs, umms, yeahs, ya knows, etc. It was difficult to extract info from. I don't know, I definately have to reread this one. Just saying.......there is a big ? in my mind about him right now.
I'm the same, feeling there was some hinkiness. He was very nervous and there are discrepancies that I wonder about. For instance, he says he and Casey went by the Anthony residence the 11th or 12th for a gas can. GA said the gas cans were stolen the 22nd. And the neighbor seeing a guy with Casey there at the Anthony residence on the 23rd. What I am thinking is that AL was at the house the 22nd but didn't want to admit that he had been there after Caylee went missing, so he says he was there earlier just in case he was seen in the neighborhood. Why would that be unless he is guilty of something. Is he guilty of accessory to murder or just providing drugs to friends? Either one could have made him reluctant to take the Lie Detector.

Anybody else catch the inconsistency between LA and AL's statement about KC's laptop. LA said the laptop was on the counter and plugged in, and it appeared that files had been deleted when he went to retrieve KC's belongings from the apt. Per AL's statement, KC was sitting on the couch using the laptop when AH and mom (CA) came and and forced KC to leave. This makes me think someone in the apt tried to do something with the laptop after KC was gone.

Anybody else catch the inconsistency between LA and AL's statement about KC's laptop. LA said the laptop was on the counter and plugged in, and it appeared that files had been deleted when he went to retrieve KC's belongings from the apt. Per AL's statement, KC was sitting on the couch using the laptop when AH and mom (CA) came and and forced KC to leave. This makes me think someone in the apt tried to do something with the laptop after KC was gone.

Yeah, you'd think AL would have said she was working on a problem if there was one. Sounds to me like something was done to it after KC left.

I've been going over the timeline and I noticed that there's no reference in Tony's interview to Tony seeing Casey from June 15-20. Do you think they purposely skipped over those dates? These are the dates that she "fell off the face of the earth" according to Amy.

FWIW, LE nails down those dates with Amy, Jesse and Lee, as well as Ricardo, and it's unclear where Casey was staying or who she was staying with.

Have I just missed it?

It's hard to say whether he was just nervous or whether he was stumbling over his answers, but his interview left me wondering about him. The text that she sent him that he showed Amy also is very disturbing, to say the least. In my opinion, it sounds as though he may know more than he is letting on. Also, wasn't there something in there about the cops giving him gas money to drive around to different locations? What's that about?

It's hard to say whether he was just nervous or whether he was stumbling over his answers, but his interview left me wondering about him. The text that she sent him that he showed Amy also is very disturbing, to say the least. In my opinion, it sounds as though he may know more than he is letting on. Also, wasn't there something in there about the cops giving him gas money to drive around to different locations? What's that about?

Ya, they were surely sending him on some kind of mission. I think they gave him 40.00.

I am just going on gut here but AL's interview, not a good feeling. I was left with the impression that he did not want to have to deal with any little kid responsibilities. Alot of other little things that just don't seem kosher to me. His interview was one of the most difficult reads, so much starting on a thought, then changing it mid sentence and too many uhs, umms, yeahs, ya knows, etc. It was difficult to extract info from. I don't know, I definately have to reread this one. Just saying.......there is a big ? in my mind about him right now.

same feeling I am getting as well. fishy

Patti G - thank you so much for the organized links to the statements. your work is greatly appreciated!

I can see kc telling AL to erase stuff off her laptop before LE shows up. kc telling AL if he doesnt erase or destroy laptop the Caylee "kidnappers" are going to hurt everyone. And, like a gullable idiot, he believes kc, and attempts to destroy files on the laptop.

Another thing that doesnt "sit" well...

Whats with Al always using the excuse, "I like to push her buttons"

that sounds like something an abusive partner would say

I wasn't impressed with AL's interview at all. I am sure LE wasn't any to pleased with him either.

Something just isn't right with him.

I wanted to bring this back up to the front page. Today I feel something is off with TonE and his interview. I feel like she did change when she met TonE (smoked more pot, went to clubs all the time). Before that her friends said she just "hung out". She had been able to take Caylee to parties and such with her old crowd but I am betting TonE and friends told her that their place was no place for Caylee. Something the other group had not. To me that is motive... Coupled with the arguments and growing tension between Cindy.

Oh also this struck me, someone else said KC was talking to TonE July 4th while watching fireworks. He was joking about not returning to Orlando. What do you all make of that? I can think of a reason he might not want to return...

Does anyone else think he might know more?

I've got a Tony question as well ... did anyone see in the hundreds of Amy's texts, there was a text to Amy from one of her friends (not sure who, although I'm guessing Ricardo or Troy?) saying that if Casey & Tony came over they were not allowed in their bedrooms. What is up with that?? Did Tony do something that made Casey's other "group" of friends think he was sketchy, too? Whoever sent the text seemed very adamant about it. Did he do something? Any ideas??

Ok this drives me insane...somewhere in one of AL's interviews he mentions that Casey has been talking about moving away from her parents' house where her daughter lives or words to that affect (I tried to find it, but I'm at work so I have to be quick), and the investigator doesn't ask him to clarify whether she meant moving away from the house WITHOUT her daughter or WITH her daughter. Hello, that is HUGE! It makes me insane when the interviewee actually says something potentially noteworthy and then they continue to drill him on silly things like "Tyson chicken and freezer pops" and then skim over items that should be dug into deeper...arrrrghhhhh! They practically want to know what the man ate for breakfast every day and what time, but then don't ask for clarification on items that could potentially show something like, I don't know....premeditation? Double arghhhh. Sorry if this has beent touched on, don't have time these days to read every post....

I've got a Tony question as well ... did anyone see in the hundreds of Amy's texts, there was a text to Amy from one of her friends (not sure who, although I'm guessing Ricardo or Troy?) saying that if Casey & Tony came over they were not allowed in their bedrooms. What is up with that?? Did Tony do something that made Casey's other "group" of friends think he was sketchy, too? Whoever sent the text seemed very adamant about it. Did he do something? Any ideas??

I caught that too. I wonder if the person was just weary of Casey or of both of them. Hmmmm...

I posted this on Jesse's thread but think it needs attention on this one also.

Ok Sleuthers. Humor me on something for a minute without throwing out huge theories. I need as many factual thoughts as you have.

According to the interviews, there is some conflicting information if I'm seeing this right.

Friday, June 27, 2008

• Casey's car was noticed by Amscot employee at 7am?

• Casey leaves Tony's apartment in the morning and said she was coming back.

• Casey tells Amy she ran out of gas again. (Two Friday's in a row). She also mentions the smell to Amy saying definitely something (squirrels) dead on frame of car.

• Tony picks Casey up at Amscot around 11am.
    Did he leave class to go get her?

• Casey has a bag of groceries that looks to have come from the Anthony's home, not a grocery store, and a couple changes of clothes.
    Does anyone have the map handy? Would Casey have to pass by Amscot to get from the A's home to Tony's apartment?

• Casey sends a facebook message to Ricardo to ask what he is doing on the 28th.

• Casey calls Jesse worried about him, tells him that Caylee is at the beach with the nanny and invites him to Fusian.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

• Casey calls Jesse and tells him about running out of gas, wants to know if he has a gas can. He couldn't help her because he was on the other side of town.
    Did Casey tell him this happened the day before or did she lead him to believe she was at that moment stranded at Amscot and out of gas?

• Jesse said it happened at 1:25pm.

• Casey hangs out at Tony's during the day and slept at Tony's that night.

Did Casey call for help on 2 different days, claiming both days to different people that she ran out of gas?

Liltigress...

I don't understand where Casey was when the Amscot lady sees the car at 7am, and TonE didn't pick her up until 11am....
or we can go with TonE's roommate's version
***car at amscot 6/26 between 11am-1pm is when TonE picks her up.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

What's odd about the 26th, too --is that there are no calls between Jess and Casey this date.

The 27th there are lots!
10:34 am 4 min
11:50 am 6min
1:40 pm 1 min
2:06 pm 4 min
10:21 pm 1 min

The 28th
12:10 pm 1 min
1:25 pm 18 min

Don't know if that helps any, but it's interesting, eh?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
locallady50
Back