Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, also so he was not seen- where could he have been parked? Had to be close he was carrying her, AND probably had not planned to?

I agree, also so he was not seen- where could he have been parked? Had to be close he was carrying her, AND probably had not planned to?
I think he was probably right outside the back like where those cars are parked in the photo, or maybe off to the side (right side of back of house)?

Based on FX post, parking was very difficult, at that time of night most people would be home for the evening, I would think further lessening the availability.. Maybe he moved to the "in home" invasion because description of the truck, etc, was out. If you go with that theory, he probably lives there closeby.

We still don't know where the actual crime took place or how he transported her from the property. Maybe he lives close enough that he carried her to his apartment/house and didn't use a car until he drove her to the business park miles away. Maybe he lives much closer to that residence than we think. I know it would probably seem strange to passerby to see a man carrying a woman outside in the early morning, but who's to say they wouldn't assume it was a boyfriend carrying his drunk girlfriend who had passed out at a party?

This guy obviously knew the area well enough that he probably knew people wouldn't be paying attention/think he was out of the ordinary, which is why he committed such a brazen crime in the first place, IMO.

Where what actual crime took place? The family accidentally released that LE believes she was killed within minutes in the home.

Thanks FX for the pics. I didn't realize how close the house was to the street and back laneway. I also didn't realize it was a corner house, making it so accessible.

I wonder how busy the road is in the early morning hours? If there is still a bit of traffic, I can't see the perp parking on the road, but maybe behind the house.

If he does live within walking distance, he definitely is brazen as he hasn't given himself the safety zone for this attack.

I'm curious were none of the doors to this house ever locked ie) back, front? I heard the front door wasn't locked, but the sliding patio doors too? This puzzles me that someone would go into a strange house, attack and kill, pick-up a pair of panties and exit out the back door (unless he knew it would be open) while there are people and a dog asleep in the house. Which leaves me to believe he has been in that house.

I wonder if Brianne was the intended victim.

Thanks FX for the pics. I didn't realize how close the house was to the street and back laneway. I also didn't realize it was a corner house, making it so accessible.

I wonder how busy the road is in the early morning hours? If there is still a bit of traffic, I can't see the perp parking on the road, but maybe behind the house.

If he does live within walking distance, he definitely is brazen as he hasn't given himself the safety zone for this attack.

I'm curious were none of the doors to this house ever locked ie) back, front? I heard the front door wasn't locked, but the sliding patio doors too? This puzzles me that someone would go into a strange house, attack and kill, pick-up a pair of panties and exit out the back door (unless he knew it would be open) while there are people and a dog asleep in the house. Which leaves me to believe he has been in that house.

I wonder if Brianne was the intended victim.

I completely agree. I believe the owner of the panties was, and I believe there is a tie to at least the December vic, somehow. I dont think any of these women were by chance as I said earlier I think it is a vengence issue. Find the owner of the PP and you'll find the link..

Sorry, FXSTS! LOL I always thought you were a guy, but the other day in one of your posts for some reason it made me think I was wrong. So you really are a guy, right?

Yes, I believe in an interview (the one they showed the friend's dog at the house) the person talking said they had added security lights after the abduction.

He very easily could have parked near the backdoor no longer than he was going to be there. Since the alley runs all the way thru...he could have accessed it from the other street so she would not have seen or heard the truck. It is possible he had been driving towards Sierra when he spotted her and drove around the front to watch for a few before deciding to pull into the alley and abduct her, too. For some reason, I always thought he was going the other way...but it would be logical for him to have seen the alley first and then scoped out the situation from other angles to see if anyone else was in the room with her.

Ispy~ They didn't keep any of the doors locked and used this as a "common area" much like a lobby in a dorm. They had locks on their bedroom doors instead.

Where what actual crime took place? The family accidentally released that LE believes she was killed within minutes in the home.
I'm sorry Blink, I should have clarified that post. That is true, Bri's mom said she felt she had been killed on the couch, but LE hasn't said formally. But I was thinking also if there was another crime committed, being rape or sexual assault, whether while Bri was alive or after she died, we don't know if that happened on the couch, in his car, at his house, in the woods, etc.

I guess I bring this up because of the potential evidence another crime scene might hold and because whereever it is may point to where the guy lives/works. It's very puzzling to me, honestly, that evidence, whether in the form of the teddy bear, bloody clothes, more underwear, hasn't been found elsewhere.

Is the dog outside ever? I mean do they keep him on a chain or anything for any extended period of time- what kind of dog was it?

He was a little yippie dog. (Chihuaha, IIRC) I doubt they kept him on a chain outside.

Newshound~ I would like to know where the missing items are, too. I see what you mean about another crime scene. I believe he took her somewhere else myself before dumping her. The nearest place to Bri's was a straight shot to that quarry. I hope they scoured it well.

The December vic (will have to find the link now) mentioned she was driven "up an incline" after she was in the truck. (Another thing that FXSTS could check out from Virginia Ave!)

Wow excellant phots FXSTS! I never realized that all these incidents took place with a block or two of each other. The perp knows this area like the back of his hand.

Doesn't it make you want to walk around the neighborhood and eyeball anyone close to the description and just say "I know it's you" and see what happens.

Doesn't it make you want to walk around the neighborhood and eyeball anyone close to the description and just say "I know it's you" and see what happens.

That made me laugh out loud, Blink. :)
The tough girl in me would love to do just that.
But if I actually saw someone who I felt fit the description of our perp, I would probably let out a squeak and run for my life to the nearest police station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie