Evidence subject to Frye - *UPDATED* 2011.05.09 (ATTN: ALL ORDERS IN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you honorable Judge Perry!!!!!

Now I will have to put my books down and stop studying...I need another break.

The dogs will have their day in court! WOOT!!!! I am so excited about that after how disrespectful and downright RUDE the DT was about them in court. So how does that BITE out of your defense feel, DT?

And wow, the sticker and the post mortem root banding made it in too!!!! Justice is really coming, Caylee!!! Thank you God for HHJP!!!

I hope I am wrong....but me thinks that the chloroform / air samples will be out. Reading between the lines here.....the other orders are in but the chloroform is not....

I sense something here.

I hope I am wrong....but me thinks that the chloroform / air samples will be out. Reading between the lines here.....the other orders are in but the chloroform is not....

I sense something here.
That will be a landmark ruling...one way or the other. Maybe JP wants the DT to digest this for now (?).

Only 31 members and 27 guests on this thread right now. My guess is... within a few short minutes that number will grow rapidly as news spreads.

Justice is on the way!
:great: :woohoo: :great: :woohoo: :great: :woohoo:

If only we could see the DT's face right now...or better yet ICA's!
:floorlaugh: .....:great: .....:floorlaugh: .....:great: .....:floorlaugh: .....:great: .....:floorlaugh:

I wonder if they will toss a coin to see who will have to deliver the news...unless Casey hears it on her transistor radio first...

Dear ICA I HOPE YOU ARE USED TO BEING :behindbar: WHILE YOUR DEFENSE TEAM GOES

:panic:

:phone: NOT FAIR!!! :anguish: :noooo:

AND THEN CM AND JB WILL :slapfight: AND THE REST OF THE TEAM WILL :bigfight:

BECAUSE OUR :hero: HHJP :denied: YOUR MOTIONS!!!

HERE AT MY HOUSE WE ARE HAVING A :party: IN CAYLEE'S HONOR!!!

Only 31 members and 27 guests on this thread right now. My guess is within a few short minutes that number will grow rapidly as new spreads.

I looked when Aedrys first posted and it's already doubled. Oh I hope the air samples are in. The clerk's site is slowing down too.

I wonder if they will toss a coin to see who will have to deliver the news...unless Casey hears it on her transistor radio first...

I'm sure we could find a few volunteers from WS to deliver it...:great:

The dogs will have their day in court! WOOT!!!! I am so excited about that after how disrespectful and downright RUDE the DT was about them in court. So how does that BITE out of your defense feel, DT?

And wow, the sticker and the post mortem root banding made it in too!!!! Justice is really coming, Caylee!!! Thank you God for HHJP!!!

My dog just gave a big WOOF WOOF, then I asked him for a big high five, followed by a treat!

That will be a landmark ruling...one way or the other. Maybe JP wants the DT to digest this for now (?).

I like the way you think! :great: :woohoo: :great:

Only 31 members and 27 guests on this thread right now. My guess is... within a few short minutes that number will grow rapidly as news spreads.

Be prepared.

Here in the East it's carpool time.

I sense something here.

I agree it's a tough decision for HHJP. I really feel for him. But hey, no raining on the parade, missy! Let's be happy for what we've got so far!!!! YAHOO!!!!

I feel like singing to Casey: Nananana, Nananana, Heyheyhey, GOODBYE!!!!

Do you think there's a sadistic support staff person with the info typed in and a finger poised above "enter" just getting a kick out it?

Dear ICA I HOPE YOU ARE USED TO BEING :behindbar: WHILE YOUR DEFENSE TEAM GOES

:panic:

:phone: NOT FAIR!!! :anguish: :noooo:

AND THEN CM AND JB WILL :slapfight: AND THE REST OF THE TEAM WILL :bigfight:

BECAUSE OUR :hero: HHJP :denied: YOUR MOTIONS!!!

HERE AT MY HOUSE WE ARE HAVING A :party: IN CAYLEE'S HONOR!!!
Yes! ARE WE HAVING CHILI??????

I sense something here.

I agree SOTS. I was surprised to hear a legal anylist on In Session, this morning say she thought it would come in and that a precedense had to be set sometime. I don't think this case is it, but I'm ok with that. I'm not even comfortable with the chloroform evidence. Not that I don't think it plays into the situation with Caylee, just I'm not sure HOW it does - and I don't need it personally............

Fabulous update Aedrys!
Ya made my day :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members