OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pleased to announce my discovery of a Rhomboid Parallelogram of Evil, Eufaula
to Stigler to Poteau to McAlester and back to Eufaula. Low in population but high on crime.

i was just thinking exactly the same thing today! mine was by county, haskell, leflore, latimer, pittsburg.

They don't really have offices for the OSBI. Most of the agents are stationed in county sheriff's offices, and some of them even operate out of their homes. There are not OSBI agents in every county. One agent will usually cover 3-4 counties here in rural NW Oklahoma. But they aren't just assigned counties. They also work cases in counties that aren't assigned to them depending on caseload numbers and specialities. The best way to find out what agent covers an area is usually by asking the Sheriff's office in the area your considering. I know that someone very close to me is an OSBI agent and because he does polygraphs he sometimes works cases clear across the state. Calling the state office for info is completely pointless, and they don't give out agents information to the public because the OSBI doesn't take reports from the public, they only assist at the request of local law enforcment. Hope that helps!

Wait...what?

I would fact check this by calling the local SO....but see then dispatch will answer; and if I ask about the current local OSBI point of contact, they will shout a fax number at me and hang up. (True story.)

So then I will fax a tip about a missing child to the OSBI point of contact; and I may or may not get one of those little 'confirmed received' messages on my fax. And then I will hear nothing further. Because I am not law enforcement. (True story.)

No wonder we are all so frustrated.
This...system...is a tad broken. MOO, of course.

So anyhoo- does anyone know who in the OSBI is currently in charge of the Jamison's case? Soul- they liked you. Can you find out?

C-Bar...I am still worried about you... if you can check in, that would be great. If you are on vacation in the Bahamas or something and left internet access behind I am totally cool with that. :)

But seriously- I am worried about you guys after that storm system.

Easter bump for Bobby,Sherilyn and Madyson!!! We haven't given up on finding you!!

quote=little726;6384398]Easter bump for Bobby,Sherilyn and Madyson!!! We haven't given up on finding you!![/quote]

Thank you little- no we have NOT. (Btw and O/T but...peace to all my internet friends this Easter...still hoping C-Bar is ok. Check in when you can? Pretty please??)

Oh and yeah. I'm, uhhh....
:phone: and :banghead: and :eek: and :bricks:

The usual Jamison case scenario I guess.

Dont feel bad, the new sheriff won't call me back either. I suppose with all the tornadoes that have been going through OK, I guess they might be a little busy. According to the national weather service it looks like 2 went through Latimer county on 4/14/11.

http://okcstormwatcher.wordpress.co...-in-oklahoma-including-the-tushka-ok-tornado/

Starlet was the one that had the cell phones suspended, she didn't cancel the service as I think they were stll in contract. She gave C.J. Bobby's phone, but he put it on his fathers plan (IIRC).

I was in the shipping container and it was FULL of crap. It was basically full of all the stuff you would put in your garage. There was some lawn equipment etc., there was a lot of stuff from back when their house burned down that they had kept in there. An old file cabinet with some OLD paper work. Really just a bunch of random crap.

Happy belated easter!

Dont feel bad, the new sheriff won't call me back either. I suppose with all the tornadoes that have been going through OK, I guess they might be a little busy. According to the national weather service it looks like 2 went through Latimer county on 4/14/11.

http://okcstormwatcher.wordpress.co...-in-oklahoma-including-the-tushka-ok-tornado/

Starlet was the one that had the cell phones suspended, she didn't cancel the service as I think they were stll in contract. She gave C.J. Bobby's phone, but he put it on his fathers plan (IIRC).

I was in the shipping container and it was FULL of crap. It was basically full of all the stuff you would put in your garage. There was some lawn equipment etc., there was a lot of stuff from back when their house burned down that they had kept in there. An old file cabinet with some OLD paper work. Really just a bunch of random crap.

Happy belated easter!

Happy belated Easter to you as well!

What does 'suspending' a cell phone service entail? I know how you can cut off your service for a period of time (so you don't have to pay when you know you won't be needing it) but you have to be a primary person holding the account; or someone that has been added to your account as a primary. So Starlet was the primary (or one of the primary) persons on the account? And also added CJ and his dad at some point? Like, a family/friends plan?

But their cell numbers are now not just suspended. They're gone. Actually- they've shot to other users. What's up with that?

Starlet had to take a copy of her guardian papers to ATT for them to suspend the accounts. She did this to a lot of the companies that the Jamison's were getting bills from. I guess you can call them up and explain that your son and his family are missing, provide a copy of the police report and guardianship papers...and wa lah. I am not sure how long you can suspend the account for, but I am sure that 18 months is a bit of a stretch. I would be curious to know when the numbers were re-issued. Now that I think of it, I never called the Jamisons cell phone numbers. Would have been kinda eery to hear their voices.

Here is more information on suspending...
http://www.wireless.att.com/answer-...e=en_US&_dyncharset=UTF-8&solutionId=KB102788

The blackberry went to CJ, but it was NO longer on the Jamison phone plan. It was transferred on to the Mangum phone plan.

I called the cell numbers.

Here's the thing- why would you worry about bills coming in for your missing family members unless you were financially responsible for them? Or you thought they were coming back, but didn't know when and thought you should take care of a billing situation?
You kwim?

Okay- gotta run- bbl. But I think this is something that should be revisited.

I found proof that the new sheriff of Latimer county is, Robbie Brooks. He has signed legal papers for a sheriff's sale.

http://oklahoma.arcasearch.com/okc/

Thanks, little. I am somewhat confused as to how this whole sheriff situation works in OK. :banghead:

However, I am CERTAIN he ain't calling me back. Maybe I'll cut him some slack b/c my cell is in and out of reception?

So what was behind Beauchamp's leaving? Did he know more about the Jamisons' disappearance than he let on? Was he threatened with bodily harm by someone or more than one someone? Was the good sheriff part of the drug scene?
Did I read on here that he actually left the state or am I mistaken?

So what was behind Beauchamp's leaving? Did he know more about the Jamisons' disappearance than he let on? Was he threatened with bodily harm by someone or more than one someone? Was the good sheriff part of the drug scene?
Did I read on here that he actually left the state or am I mistaken?

Good question... apparently he left to head overseas to work... but (moo) I'm not so sure that's the truth. I guess if he did, he's somewhere in VA right now, in training (that's the way these contracts usually work.) I suppose I should call and find out? It would probably be helpful in investigating the Jamisons case to find out if that is the truth- or a lie.

Hello guys! I am sorry that I havnt checked in for so long!still just on page 2 catching up on a phone but stopped to say Hi.Should have a computer up and able to post.Thank goodness the tornado damage is a little se of me.It is great to feel missed.Thanks.

Hoorah! C-Bar is back! You had us worried there.

Hello guys! I am sorry that I havnt checked in for so long!still just on page 2 catching up on a phone but stopped to say Hi.Should have a computer up and able to post.Thank goodness the tornado damage is a little se of me.It is great to feel missed.Thanks.

Just wait till you get back here, mister!!!:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member