2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are either of Roy Kronk's wives on the witness list??

They both refer to his use of duct tape on them !

Can't believe the DT wouldn't call them - would definitely go to reasonable doubt, IMHO

Just read their interviews again:
One of Kronk's ex-wives, Jill Kerley, was interviewed by Casey’s defense team and says he “…duct taped my hands one time.” She said he called it the “…100 mile per hour duct tape… nothing can get through it.”

Another of Kronk’s ex-wives, Crystal Sparks, said she once bailed Kronk out of jail at his father’s request after he was arrested for kidnapping a girlfriend. Sparks said Kronk’s father told her “Crystal, there were handcuffs, duct tape and he used a plastic gun he bought at a drugstore.”

Continue reading on Examiner.com Casey Anthony case: Roy Kronk's ex-wives talk to accused murderer's defense team - National Crime | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...accused-murderer-s-defense-team#ixzz1QlJYiABJ

I wonder if Lee is there today because his sister is testifying? The suspense is killing me!

Good morning to all!

Fasten those seat belts and put on protective headgear ... grab a pillow to scream into ... and be prepared to sit on your hands .... A LOT!!

I thought shed be wearing ruffles! :floorlaugh:

She's dressed like all the other witnesses with that dress shirt imo. We are used to seeing her with fancy sleeves, ruffles, sweaters :twocents:

#CaseyAnthony Mark Lippman tells Ashton in court all three of the Anthonys will be called back to the stand today.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 7:48 AM

Lordy! I guess Baez is going to give it yet another shot to try to get in his molestation theories. :banghead:

good morning guys! everyone have their coffee in hand? I had to do a redo on my coffee as the first time around I forgot the grounds and made a batch of hot water!

oh my!!!

everyone have their seat belts on?

HA! I actually did the same thing! And that's why my husband generally gets up first :)

mornin’ all.....another good day for our Caylee

bobkealing bob kealing
by AmandaOberWESH
#CaseyAnthony Mark Lippman tells Ashton in court all three of the Anthonys will be called back to the stand today.

6/30/11

SIDEBAR #1 8:52-

DCS said she had a scheduling matter to discuss regarding AF

Good morning everyone. Almost over. Whew! This could be a rough day for the A's.

good morning guys! everyone have their coffee in hand? I had to do a redo on my coffee as the first time around I forgot the grounds and made a batch of hot water!
oh my!!!

everyone have their seat belts on?

:lol: Ok, I must admit that made me laugh! I've never done that! :innocent:

Hope your day gets better!

Love BS...thought it was so cute yesterday when he said he was hoping his wife would hear on tv that he would be working this 4th of July weekend and the BBQ would have to be cancelled so he wouldn't have to tell her himself :)

Are either of Roy Kronk's wives on the witness list??

They both refer to his use of duct tape on them !

Can't believe the DT wouldn't call them - would definitely go to reasonable doubt, IMHO

Just read their interviews again:
One of Kronk's ex-wives, Jill Kerley, was interviewed by Casey’s defense team and says he “…duct taped my hands one time.” She said he called it the “…100 mile per hour duct tape… nothing can get through it.”

Another of Kronk’s ex-wives, Crystal Sparks, said she once bailed Kronk out of jail at his father’s request after he was arrested for kidnapping a girlfriend. Sparks said Kronk’s father told her “Crystal, there were handcuffs, duct tape and he used a plastic gun he bought at a drugstore.”

Continue reading on Examiner.com Casey Anthony case: Roy Kronk's ex-wives talk to accused murderer's defense team - National Crime | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...accused-murderer-s-defense-team#ixzz1QlJYiABJ

I believe there is a whole thread on that subject.

Lordy! I guess Baez is going to give it yet another shot to try to get in his molestation(s) theory. :banghead:

Yeah.. I purposely DIDN'T eat breakfast today because I expected this :|

:puke:

Lost my lunch after what JB did to George yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv