Elin Nordegren stunned to learn new man slept with Tiger Woods mistress

Dark Knight

Reaction score
After happily being out of the media glare for many months, Elin Nordegren is furious that she’s back in the spotlight — thanks to new boyfriend Jamie Dingman.

It’s all because word got out that the wealthy financier earlier had a fling with Rachel Uchitel — perhaps overlapping with her romp with Tiger Woods when he was Nordegren’s husband.

Even though Dingman’s dalliance with Uchitel predated his relationship with Nordegren, she is devastated she was blindsided by all this — especially since Dingman didn’t tell her about the creepy connection until after the news broke.

http://www.suntimes.com/6576829-417...-new-man-slept-with-tiger-woods-mistress.html

After happily being out of the media glare for many months, Elin Nordegren is furious that she’s back in the spotlight — thanks to new boyfriend Jamie Dingman.

It’s all because word got out that the wealthy financier earlier had a fling with Rachel Uchitel — perhaps overlapping with her romp with Tiger Woods when he was Nordegren’s husband.

Even though Dingman’s dalliance with Uchitel predated his relationship with Nordegren, she is devastated she was blindsided by all this — especially since Dingman didn’t tell her about the creepy connection until after the news

http://www.suntimes.com/6576829-417...-new-man-slept-with-tiger-woods-mistress.html

Maybe Elin needs to require a sworn statement from any new boyfriends that they have not slept with Miss Uchitel.

Of course, that may shrink her dating pool quite a bit......

She does get around doesn't she ? She was actually likeable on Celebrity Rehab ..
I cannot believe that she has come back to haunt Ms.Elin again . How much does that rot

That really sucks.. I feel bad for her.

Goz

In the future, Elin should just be up front and ask politely on the first date if the potential suiter has engaged in mattress dancing or any other kind of dancing with RU.
LOL!

I truly feel bad for Elin. Who woulda thunk this ahem <unusal person> would come back to bite her in the tush a second time?

OT I have had two bad relationships with men who share the same birthdate, one was my ex. I decided to begin asking a suitors b'day on the first date so I would know whether to accept a second one. A girls gotta be careful of things like that, LOL!

IMO, Elin's jerk-radar is broken. She needs to get it fixed.

I mean, seriously. Can't she find a better circle of friends?

And even more seriously - those names? c'mon ... Dingman? & Tiger Woods? Hint, much? :nono:

I think elin should get her twin sister to sleep with these guys first then if all goes well no STD's or Tiger connections they dont even tell him and swop..lol

I think elin should get her twin sister to sleep with these guys first then if all goes well no STD's or Tiger connections they dont even tell him and swop..lol

These women need to start hanging out with "normal" men! Maybe she misses the limelight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back