MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mother of missing baby Lisa Irwin is preparing to be charged in connection with her baby's disappearance, according to a family member who says she thinks that an arrest is "inevitable."

Ashley Irwin, the aunt of the missing 10-month-old, said in an exclusive interview with ABC News that she believes police are spending more time focusing on the family -- in particular baby Lisa's mother Deborah Bradley -- than on finding viable suspects.

"It's what the police do," Ashley Irwin said. "They don't have any leads so they just have to pin it on somebody."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-mother-preparing-arrested/story?id=14709800

This maybe far fetched but,

What was the temperature outside that day?

Reason is down here, (in Florida)

there are so many cases where Mom forgets child sleeping in back seat of car

and goes into house and child dies of heat stroke...

Nothing is too far fetched. There are thousands of possibilities. I only hope PD finds the truth and finds Baby Lisa. It is somewhat bothersome that they are out there checking the garage and behind the house and neighbors yard...7 days later. Shouldn't they have done all that at the onset?

Nothing is too far fetched. There are thousands of possibilities. I only hope PD finds the truth and finds Baby Lisa. It is somewhat bothersome that they are out there checking the garage and behind the house and neighbors yard...7 days later. Shouldn't they have done all that at the onset?

Adding to my quote: New developments arrived Monday as crime scene investigators ventured into an overgrown drainage ditch behind the family home. This is something that should have been done on day one!
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-mother-preparing-arrested/story?id=14709800

No, not necessarily. We don't know any of this yet. She may have told of the wine. She also bought paper plates and napkins. Maybe another upcoming family party was coming? They may not be releasing the tape as they also may be wanting to see if the mom was followed. Just another thought.

I agree that one news story is not conclusive of anything in this case. If DB told LE about this shopping trip, then I'd think that LE knows who this guy is even if the reporter doesn't. The report, though, sure makes it sound like a receipt found in the home (as opposed to DB interview) led them to the store.

Off to get coffee.

Someone tell me pleeeeaassseee, does they guy in the video look like anyone we've seen eg; the neighbor who saw a man carrying a baby in a diaper. I just shut down my laptop when JeannieC posted this... have my phone now but can't watch the video :scream: I won't be home for another half hour, so someone tell
me please, is it him? The suspense is killin' me.

No, Mom it doesn't look like the neighbor who saw a man carrying a baby in a diaper - my opinion of course.

She bought the wine etc at 5 PM and put Lisa to bed at 7:30 PM.

And....according to the dad.....he was still home at 5 pm and he was still there around the time Lisa was put to bed.....was leaving for work at that time...IIRC

New thread created for Mom prepares to be arrested:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151098"]Mother preparing to be arrested - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

No, Mom it doesn't look like the neighbor who saw a man carrying a baby in a diaper - my opinion of course.

I don't see a man with the mom in the video. We see a woman putting stuff in her car but we don't even know if that's the mom or if the footage being shown is the surveillance tape. If it is the tape, there's nobody with her.

wonder if the shopping trip on tape was before or after the children were watching a (paraphrased to follow because I cannot recall the phrasing) 'childlike video' with the neighbor in the bedroom?

---

I must add that her particular comment hit me as strange because unless it is a NEW video I know exactly what movie my kids are putting in their dvd player.. and if it is a new one.. well you hear about that too..

----

sorry my two cents :twocents:
But under the gun, so to speak, could you instantly name the movie they watched the day before?

I don't see a man with the mom in the video. We see a woman putting stuff in her car but we don't even know if that's the mom or if the footage being shown is the surveillance tape. If it is the tape, there's nobody with her.

Was referring to the man who was interviewed towards the end of the video who was shown the picture of the homeless/handy man who had been seen in the video. I will clarify on another response to MomT to avoid confusion.

Been trying to follow this thread that is flying at such an unbelievable speed. But one thought just hit me. I have to leave in a few minutes to take my DH to a doctor appointment but wanted to throw this thought (may be a scatter-brained one at best) out there.

Suppose the mom could have been hanging out with someone yet to be identified a lot. Father of Lisa suspected something going on. He arranged to be working the "overnight shift" that night so he could see for himself if DB stays at home with the children or if she has this man into their home. JI, himself, may have taken the baby out of the home, put her with a relative or friend in a safe place in order to punish DB for what he thinks she may or may not be doing with this "unidentified man". If this were the case (however far fetched it may seem, as I have a vivid imagination) and he is punishing her, it sure is working. Now police seem to suspect her in their daughter's disappearance.

that is not the actual video, that's just the tv station shooting in the parking lot.

the receipt said they were there at 5:30 pm Monday, iirc. moo

I am thinking....

1. This mystery man is someone who she is having an affair with, did she have a sitter at home, while she was with her possible bf? Broken cell phones are a good cover up for affairs.

2. The mystery man is a neighbour who gave her a ride to the store? She came home and drank lots of wine, passed out, left all the lights on and door unlocked, and this is why her story has holes in it as she would be embarrased to state that she was drunk or that she was too drunk to remember everything that she had done prior to the baby going missing.

JMO...

3. The 'mystery man' may not be a mystery at all except to us and the media.

Someone tell me pleeeeaassseee, does they guy in the video look like anyone we've seen eg; the neighbor who saw a man carrying a baby in a diaper. I just shut down my laptop when JeannieC posted this... have my phone now but can't watch the video :scream: I won't be home for another half hour, so someone tell
me please, is it him? The suspense is killin' me.

MomT: Just wanting to clarify that the man being interviewed in the video is the only clearly visible man on the video other than the reporter. The man who was being interviewed is NOT the same man that we saw the "back shot" of him standing over a car while his wife was talking to the reporter about her husband seeing a man carrying a baby with just a diaper. This gentleman in this video is an older gentleman.
Hope this clears any confusion I may have caused with the first response.

eleph

They haven't released the actual tape yet. Wish they would!

Morning all....

Trying to digest everything tha I missed overnight. Tell me if I have this correct?:

-LE are reviewing video of mom and an unidentified man at store buying box wine and paper plates earlier in the day of the disappearance

-We don't know who the man is? He hasn't been identified as handyman or homeless man or bike guy or teen neighbor?

-grand jury next week getting raw video footage from media via subpoena

Anything I missed? And is all that correct?

TIA, and now I'm off to have more coffee and keep reading! :)

You got it! I'm just coming back to the thread as well, I haven't been on since early yesterday. I would recommend you watch this story:

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-pol...ance-deborah-bradley-20111010,0,3702048.story

I get the feeling mom left out the detail of buying wine at 5:30 pm when being interrogated by police.

The dad was probably still home at this hour. Someone had to be watching the kids... the Fox reporter didn't mention the kids were with the mom and the man. Hmmm... new material to chew on. I wonder if PD found the box of wine at the house.

Why buy Paper plate if you are going home?

Wouldn't you have plates at your house?

Maybe it is just me but the only time I use Paper Plates is when I am not going some where that has regular plates, like to a motel or Park for a Picnic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni