Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
just listened to the interview, again, that Greta had last night with the FBI spokesperson.....when asked if Laurean's family are cooperating, he hesitated & said that was case-sensitive & wouldn't answer the question....

IMO, & i think in Greta's also, his family are not cooperating....

He said that on a few occasions.
So there's a lot more we haven't been told of, just have to wait.:mad:

just listened to the interview, again, that Greta had last night with the FBI spokesperson.....when asked if Laurean's family are cooperating, he hesitated & said that was case-sensitive & wouldn't answer the question....

IMO, & i think in Greta's also, his family are not cooperating....
It came through loud and clear to me that his family was not cooperating. They could have been the ones to wire money to him. They probably also are not telling the FBI or police the names and addresses of his relatives in Mexico.

He said that on a few occasions.
So there's a lot more we haven't been told of, just have to wait.:mad:

i agree...last night he was very forthcoming on just about everything Greta asked...the interview rolled right along, until she asked him that question....

It came through loud and clear to me that his family was not cooperating. They could have been the ones to wire money to him. They probably also are not telling the FBI or police the names and addresses of his relatives in Mexico.

If they did wired the money to him, that's easy to check...and the addresses to relatives. Go threw there garbage...
They had only been in this county for 5-6 years.. Had to have filled out forms, might be on them.

same here, Nan.....even Greta snickered a bit & said something along the lines of "OK, no resounding yes"

[
QUOTE=close_enough;1920867]good point there, unless she was planning on meeting up with him somewhere later?.....until she's arrested for something, i just don't see her as being involved..yet....there's just been no proof that she was...again; yet.. eta.....i think that's why she hasn't been arrested yet...LE can't find proof either
[/QUOTE]

True she could have planned to meet him later but if she was involved then why wait until later. Until she gave the letter to LE everyone was still thinking Maria had ran off. They both could have just pack up and been on their way to Mexico before anyone was wiser. But only CL ran.

[[/QUOTE]
True she could have planned to meet him later but if she was involved then why wait until later. Until she gave the letter to LE everyone was still thinking Maria had ran off. They both could have just pack up and been on their way to Mexico before anyone was wiser. But only CL ran.

I think that Christina and their daughter would have hampered his ability to get away and stay undetected. Even if she wanted to run with him, I don't think he wanted her and the baby along.

Someone please clear something up for me. Did the Murder take place in the Garage. And if it was in the Garage did they have a garage door. The reason
I ask this is if they do have garage door and Christina did not park in Garage
then it could be possible for him to cover this up and her not know. Some people us there garage for storeage and do not use or go into it on a daily bases. I know that we Park our Harley's in the Garage and unless we are going to ride the motorcycles we very seldom go into the garage. So if the
murder took place in the garage he could have had time to clear it up without her knowledge.

Someone please clear something up for me. Did the Murder take place in the Garage. And if it was in the Garage did they have a garage door. The reason
then it could be possible for him to cover this up and her not know. Some people us there garage for storeage and do not use or go into it on a daily bases. I know that we Park our Harley's in the Garage and unless we are going to ride the motorcycles we very seldom go into the garage. So if the
murder took place in the garage he could have had time to clear it up without her knowledge.

Depends on what news station you listen to, have said both.
I'm waiting for it in writing and/or statement by the Le.

Also good point, where do they ususaly park there cars?
People's habits don't change....

The blood was in more than one location, I believe.
"But the question is, of course, when she got back, remember, eventually, did she in the days to come -- did she smell that fresh paint? What about the fresh blood that was said to be covering the living room walls and ceiling? And he covered that up. What did she think about that? And what was she told?"

"Would she have been out on the first blow? Now, before you answer, let me remind you that according to the reports that we have, documents we have, there was blood all over the home, which to me says she tried to get away."
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0801/17/ng.01.html

Ok, it appears the bus ticket was purchased at 5PM on th 14th. Now what day was the Christmas parties? I've heard the afternoon of the 14th and the afternoon of the 15th. I tend to believe it was the 14th, since there is mention that they all had a half day off because of it. The 15th was a Saturday and they didn't work Saturdays, right?

IMO, people under attack inside a building try to get OUT. I'm thinking the garage is where the attack ended. But who knows?

I found the sheriff's statement on the blood found in the home ... still searching for a reference to the garage:

http://www.wtkr.com/Global/story.asp?S=7614196&nav=ZolHbyvj

Brown says tests show blood in two areas of Laurean's home...and that someone tried to hide the blood by painting over it. Investigators say luminol, a chemical used to detect traces of blood, revealed that there was a large amount of blood before the attempted cleanup.

IMO, people under attack inside a building try to get OUT. I'm thinking the garage is where the attack ended. But who knows?

It's really important, I think, to know whether the attack began or ended in the garage. If it began in the garage, then -- if the murder weapon really is a crowbar -- it could be a spur-of-the-moment thing. It wouldn't be unusual for a crowbar to be sitting around the garage. But if it began in the living room, I think Laurean (s?) must have been planning it, unless their living room in unusually filled with random tools.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0801/11/acd.02.html

The sheriff certainly doesn't believe that is the case tonight especially given the evidence of the blood in the garage, blood on other walls in the house. And also there's some evidence tonight Anderson that whoever did cause this had also tried to paint over the blood that's on the walls. So clearly there was an effort to try and cover it up.

I just opened up a thread for the physical evidence. I'll copy my post there, but I don't want to be so presumptuous as to copy anybody else's there. But if you want to, it might help us keep track.

Ok, it appears the bus ticket was purchased at 5PM on th 14th. Now what day was the Christmas parties? I've heard the afternoon of the 14th and the afternoon of the 15th. I tend to believe it was the 14th, since there is mention that they all had a half day off because of it. The 15th was a Saturday and they didn't work Saturdays, right?

the only party i've heard of is the one that took place on the 14th of December.....Maria chose to leave early instead of attending this party...it wasn't mandatory to attend, from what i read, so folks could leave work early if they wanted...

How horrible is that, to slug a pregnant woman? There are some twisted people in this world. :furious:
Punching anyone in the face, much less a female is the sign of a loser. I hope that idiot is feeling bad right now. Instead, he probably thinks that Maria caused her own death...That's why I think that they really need to publicize the results of the DNA findings (if the baby is Laurean's).

She's dead because he thought the baby was his. Otherwise, he would have let the proof come out in the pudding so to speak...and just said... "I told you so..." when the DNA proved the baby wasn't his.

the only party i've heard of is the one that took place on the 14th of December.....Maria chose to leave early instead of attending this party...it wasn't mandatory to attend, from what i read, so folks could leave work early if they wanted...

I thought I read that they had friends over Christmas Eve and that's when they had the firepit going.

I thought I read that they had friends over Christmas Eve and that's when they had the firepit going.

We were talking the "official" Marine parties for their soldiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member